Two days after I found out I had a fatal tumor on my spine,
两天前我发现我有癌症
a spinal surgeon fell out of the sky.
接着突然出现了一个外科医生
We had such a wonderful plan to break you, Jack.
我们有一个很好的击败你的计划
My wonderful plan got shot to sunshine
我完美的计划曝光了
when you saw my damned x-rays and figured out I was dying.
当你看到我的X光片发现我快死了的时候
You want me to save your life?
你想让我救你的命?
I want you to want to save my life.
我想让你自己想救我的命
All I can ask is that you think about it.
你考虑一下好吗
Police. Open the door.
警♥察♥ 开门
Everything’s all right in here.
我这里没有什么情况
Ma’am, we have reason to believe
女士 我们有证据表明
someone extremely dangerous is in the motel.
酒店里有很危险的任务
We’re conducting a roomtoroom search.I’m alone, officer.
我们正在搜查每个房♥间屋里只有我一个人 警官
This person could be holding you at gunpoint,
这个人可能正拿枪指着你
forcing you to say that. Please open the door.
强迫你说只有你一个人 请开门
I don’t think I should.
我不认为我应该开门
Ma’am, you have three seconds before I break this door down
三秒钟后不开门我就把门撞开
One…
1…
two…
2…
Hey.Wanna get it on?
想兴奋一下吗?
Hell, yeah.
当然
Warning.
(警告)
Warning.
(警告)
Hey.
你好
Hey yourself.
你也好
Warning.
(警告)
Whatcha doing?
你在干什么?
Throwing rocks.
扔石块
Warning.
(警告)
I thought you had to pull the lever.
我觉得你应该推那个摇杆
I know how to get a damn fish biscuit.
我知道怎么得到鱼形饼干
Then get me one
那就给我弄一块
What, you trying to keep me feeling productive?
你想让我觉得自己很能干?
You took these blood tests,made all the notations?
你做了这份验血报告 然后在上面标注符号♥?
How old are the x-rays?
这些X光片是什么时候拍的
A week.
一周前
The tumor on your spine is borderline inoperable,
从这张片上看你脊柱上的肿瘤有边缘形 不宜动手术
and at the rate it’s growing,
按照肿瘤扩展的速率来看
that borderline goes away in about…one week.
边缘形一个星期就会消失
The O. R.We were in– is that fully equipped?
那天那个手术室–设备齐全吗?
Yes.

Anesthesia? Sterile?
麻♥醉♥药♥? 消毒剂?
Yes.

You need to be in surgery yesterday.
你明天就该动手术
All right, then.
好 那么
Whatever you need,it’s yours. I’m ready.
你想要什么都行 我准备好了
No, I think you misunderstood me.
不 我认为你误会我的意思了
I didn’t say I was gonna do it.
我没有说我会给你动手术
I just wanted you to understand how you’re gonna die.
我只是想让你知道你会怎么死
You think I believe you people?
你认为我相信你们的人吗?
You think I trust you,
你认为我信任你吗?
that I’m gonna just do the surgery
相信只要我动了手术
and hope that you let me go?
然后 希望 你会放我走?
Jack–
Jack–
Don’t!
别!
Well, Jack,
好吧 Jack
I’m very disappointed in your decision.
我对你的决定感到很失望
Well, Ben,
是吗 Ben
at least you won’t have to be disappointed for very long.
还好你不会失望太长时间
You shouldn’t have come here.
你不该来这里
Yeah, you’re right.
嗯 你说得对
I’ve made a huge mistake.
我犯了一个错误
I am just full of regret right now.
我现在十分后
Seriously.
真的吗?
it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.
婚礼之前看到新娘会倒霉的
It’s bad luck to see the bride
婚礼前看到新娘
in her dress before the wedding.
穿着衣服才会倒霉
You, my friend, are naked.
而你呢 没穿衣服
Have you tried it on?
你试过了吗?
I have to hold my breath
我要摒住呼吸
to get the claspy things to clasp,
才能扣上扣子
so I’m waiting till the absolute last minute.
所以还是等到婚礼前几分钟才穿吧
It’s in about 12 hours.You might wanna get clasping.
还有12个小时了 可能你应该试穿一下了
I know it’s…
我知道这…
It’s been fast
这太快了
but… this is right.
但是…这没有错
I know it’s real…
我能感觉到…
and I love you, Monica.
我爱你 Monica
I love you too, Kevin.
我也爱你 Kevin
Come on. Time for work.
来吧 该干活了
What about him?
他呢?
He’s got the day off.
他今天休假
Well, if he’s not working, neither am I.
如果他不干活 我也不
Oh, you’re not? Just go, Freckles.
你也不?去吧 小妞
Man wants to give me a day off,
老板想给我一天假
let him give me a day off.
就让他给我一天假
No, Sawyer. We’re a team.
不Sawyer 我们是一个团队
You break the rocks, I haul ’em.
你敲碎石块 我运送
All right.Fine.
好吧 没问题
Lord knows I wouldn’t want to break up the team.
上帝知道我不会拆散团队
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
Must have been an animal,
应该是被动物袭击了
maybe one of the bears.
可能是一只熊
Are we gonna carry him back?
我们把他抬回去吗?
No We’re gonna bury him here.
不 我们就把他埋在这里
Are we?
是吗?
The people back at camp…
露营地的人…
there’s just been a few too many funerals lately.
最近经历了太多葬礼
Nobody needs to see him like this.
没有人需要看到他这个样子
I’ll slip back to the beach and get a couple shovels.
我会溜回露营地拿几个铲子
I’ll come with you.- No, I’ll be back in an hour…
我和你一起去不 我一小时后回来
it’s not safe to go alone, John.
一个人走不安全 John
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
So what killed Eko?
到底是什么东西杀了Eko?
Folks back at the beach call it the “monster.”
露营地的人们管它叫”怪物”
I don’t really have a name for it.
我不知道那应该叫什么
You don’t believe in monsters.
你不相信有怪物
I believe in what I can see.
我相信我看到的
But obviously, you have.
很明显你知道那是什么
So why don’t you tell me what you think it is?
为什么不告诉我你的看法?
It might be what brought us here.
那可能是带我们来这里的东西
So you believe that this monster
你确定那是怪物?
decided that Eko was meant to die?-I believe Eko died for a reason.
所以你认为这个怪物决定了Eko注定要死?我相信Eko的死是有原因的
I just don’t know what it is yet.
只是现在我还不知道是什么原因
Is that why you lied?
所以你就说谎吗?
We’re not headed back towards the camp,are we, John?
我们不是回露营地对吗 John?
Sure, we are.
当然是
Just need to take a little detour first.
只是需要绕几个道
Compound breach.
(围墙被破坏)
Compound breach.Where is she?
(围墙被破坏)她在哪里?
Someone’s on the grid.I want him on the ground, her too.
有人在输电网那里 让他趴下 她也是
If he moves, you shoot him.
如果他乱动就开枪
Yeah, they’re here. Okay.
对 他们在这里好的
Did the doctor get out again?You sure?
医生又出来了? 你确定?
Well, does he know?
那他知道吗?
How the hell did she get over here?!
她是怎么到这里来的
Get up! Come on! Get up! Go!
站起来 快 站起来 快跑
Alex!Alex!
Alex! Alex!
What the hell do you think you’re doing?What, you gonna shoot me?
你知不知道你在干什么?怎么? 你会开枪打我吗?
You know you’re not supposed to be here,so let’s just calm…
你知道你不应该来这里的 现在冷–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!