The vaccines fetch a high price on the black market.
疫苗在黑市上售价很高
Whatever you are thinking, do not cross these men.
不管你在想什么 别惹那些人
Before father Yemi,we got nothing.
Yemi神父来之前 我们什么都没有
We owe whatever vaccines we have to his work.
这些疫苗都是他的功劳
You remind me of him,you know.
你让我想起了他
You are a good man, too.
你也是个好人
I hear you have some vaccine to sell.
听说你想卖♥♥些疫苗
I do, but it has to be done by Sunday.
对 但星期天之前必须成交
I’m leaving the country.
我要离开这个国家了
No problem.
没问题
The hatch is over here by the plane.
舱门就在飞机下面
Why don’t you take everybody down?
你把大家带下去好吗?
And you?
你呢?
I’ll be there in a minute.
我暂时不下去
What’s Eko looking for?
Eko在找什么?
His brother’s body’s in that plane.
飞机里那具他兄弟的尸体
So…
告诉我…
what exactly did you see back there?
你到底看到了什么?
I saw it once, you know.
我也看到过
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
I saw a very bright light.
我看到一道很亮的光
It was beautiful.
它很美
That is not what I saw.
我看到的不是那个
My brother’s gone.
我兄弟不见了
You set the plane on fire.Yemi’s body could have burned.
你把飞机烧了 Yime的尸体可能烧化了
Not to mention animals or…
或者..或者是有动物…
so… you don’t wanna come down there with us?
那么…你想和我们一起下去吗?
No, I will wait here.
不 我在这里等你们
Well…
好吧
Oh, I forgot.
差点忘记了
I found this when I was looking for you.
找你的时候我发现了这个
Hello, father.
你好 神父
I hear you have a shipment of vaccine for sale.
我听说你有一批疫苗要卖♥♥
If you thought
如果你认为
you could do this without me knowing,
你可以背着我♥干♥这些事情
you don’t know who I am.
那么你不了解我
You know…
知道吗…
you’re lucky, father.
你很幸运 神父
I’m a superstitious man.
我是个迷信的人
I don’t relish taking the life of a holy man.
我不喜欢夺走神职人员的性命
That is why, today,
所以今天
I’m only going to cut off your hands.
我要砍了你的手
Please! No!
求你了 别这样
You do not know who I am.
你不知道我是谁
I’m Dr.Mark Wickmund, and this is the orientation film
我是Mark Wickmund博士 这是…
for station five of Dharma Initiative.
达摩启动计划第五站的介绍电影
Station five, or the Pearl,
第五站 或者说珍珠
is a monitoring station
是一个监视站
where the activities of participants
用来监视和记录
in Dharma Initiative projects can be observed and recorded…
达摩计划参与者的活动…
Well?
怎么样?
The wiring is only one way.
只有一根导线
It’s a closed system,a dead end.
这是个闭合系统 死胡同
Hey, guys?
伙计们?
What are these other TVs for?
其他的影片讲的是什么?
Sorry?
什么?
All these TVs.
所有的影片
This guy says that there’s six stations.
这个人说这里有六个站
All right, here.Check it out.
就在这里 看吧
…is a monitoring station
…是一个监视站
where the activities of the participants
用来监视和记录
in Dharma Initiative projects
达摩启动计划
can be observed and recorded…
参与者的活动…
Projects. More than one.
“计划”不只一个
So maybe some of these TVs are connected to the other hatches.
所以这里的其他一些影片 可能和其他舱门有联♥系♥
Well, I’m suddenly feeling very stupid.
我突然觉得自己很笨
Perhaps I could patch in one of the other feeds,
也许我可以接上另一根线
see if we can get another picture.
看看能不能得到其他影像
Your tour of duty in the Pearl will last three weeks…
你们在珍珠的任务持续三个星期…
The toilet still works.
厕所还是好的
Anything yet?
有图像吗?
Nothing.
没有
What about now?
现在呢?
John? Yeah, we got something.
John? 有图像了
What is it?
这是什么?
That’s a good question.
这个问题提得不错
Those are computers.
这些是电脑
Great. That’s what you’re looking for.
太好了 这就是你们要找的东西
Now we can get out of here.
现在我们可以离开这里了
I guess he’ll be expecting us.
我想他会期待我们的到访
You don’t trust me anymore?
你不再相信我了吗?
I trust you just fine.Just thought I’d put a movie in.
我相信你 我只是来放电影的
You know what? I’m gonna pass on the movie.
你知道吗 我很不想看电影
You’ll like this one, Jack.It’s “To kill a mockingbird.”
你会喜欢的 这是”杀掉一只知更鸟”
It’s a classic. I don’t wanna watch a movie right now.
是部经典片 我现在真的不想看
I’ll turn the sound down, then.
那我把声音关了吧
I felt like I should apologize,say I’m sorry.
我觉得我应该向你道歉
I’m sorry for bringing you here
我很抱歉带你来这里
and for everything that’s been done to you
也对我们做的所有事情
and your friends.
以及你的朋友道歉
But you have to know…
但你必须知道…
we were desperate.
我们情非得以
It was also we could save his life.
为了拯救他的生命我们只能这么做 (别管我在说什么)
he’s a great man.
他是个很好的人
I know you find that hard to believe,but he is.
我知道你很难相信 但是真的 (Ben是个骗子)
You probably feel like…you don’t have a choice,
也许你会觉得…你没有选择 (而且他很危险)
but you do, Jack.
其实不是的 Jack
Free will is all we’ve really got, right?
大家都有自♥由♥选择的权力对吗? (我们想要反抗他 但必须让别人以为是事故)
Anyway…
无论如何…
just wanted to put in my two cents.
只是想告诉你我的想法 (看起来我们好像要救他 剩下的就靠你了)
I told you before you can trust me.
我以前告诉过你你可以相信我
I want you to trust me now,
现在我希望你能相信我
when I tell you that doing the surgery is
我希望你做外科手术
absolutely the right thing for you to do.
对你来说这是件好事 (这是个很复杂的外科手术 其他人不会知道)
It’s the right thing,because he deserves to live.
因为他应该活下去 (我会保护你的)
Turn the movie off.
关掉电影
Turn it off. Now.
关了 马上
All right. It’s off.
好的 关了
Think about what I said…please.
请你考虑一下我的建议
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
London.
伦敦
Are you a bad man?
你是坏人吗?
My mom says you are a bad man.
妈妈说你是个坏人
Only God knows.
上帝才知道
I see you have your vaccine.
你拿到疫苗了
Do you expect me to be grateful?
你想我感谢你吗?
I know what you were planning to do.
我知道你想干什么
Those men, I helped…
那些人 我帮助他们…
Those men will be replaced by other men.
会有其他人代替他们的
What are they doing?What is the meaning of this?
他们在干什么? 他们这是什么意思?
They are boarding up the church.
他们正在封教堂
We can no longer use it.
我们不能再用它了
This is Yemi’s church.You have no right to do this.
这是Yemi的教堂 你们没有权力这么做
It is no longer sacred,
它已经不神圣了
and one day, you’ll be judged for what you did.
有一天你因为你做的事遭到报应的
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would start making my peace now.
我会开始过安宁的生活
I would go to London and begin to repent,
我会去伦敦然后开始反悔
because you owe God for every life you’ve taken.
因为你欠了上帝你带走的那几条人命
And you truly believe this is Yemi’s?
你真的觉得这是Yemi的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!