I am Amina.I work at the clinic.
我是Amina 我在诊所工作
This is my son Daniel.
这是我儿子Daniel
He’s the altar boy here.
他在这里当祭坛男孩
Are you taking his place?
你替他的班?
Yes.

Will father Yemi still go to London?
Yemi神父还会去伦敦吗?
London?
伦敦?
He was leaving at the end of the week.
他计划这个周末就出发
He was going to continue his studies.
他去完成学业
I will take his place there, too.
我会替他去
Don’t! No!
不 别
Please!
求你了
Confess.
忏悔
We’re headed now to the Pearl station.There’s aNcomputer there that might help us find our people.
我们要去的珍珠站 有台电脑可能会帮助我们找到我们的人
Anybody want to come along?
有人愿意和我们一起去吗?
What do you mean:”Anybody wanna come along”?
你说”有人愿意和我们一起去吗”是什么意思?
I mean, if you’d like to join us,it’s a free island.
我的意思是 想来就来 岛上的景点都是免费的
Yeah, see, Jack would go and do stuff alone
没错 但是Jack都是一个人做事情
or he’d take Sayid or Kate.
或者他带上Sayid或者Kate
Yeah, well, I’m not Jack.
是的 没错 但我不是Jack
The more the merrier.
人多力量大
I’ll go. Great.
我去 很好
What?
什么?
Anybody else wanna come, meet us at the tree line in ten minutes.
其他想来的人十分钟以后在树那里集♥合♥
Bring water.
带上水
You’re not serious.
你不是认真的吧
What? You always whine about not being included.
你不是总抱怨他们不带上我们吗?
Now’s our chance.
现在机会来了
Do you mind if I ask you a question, brother?
你介意我问你一些问题吗 兄弟?
Shoot.

Are we going off to poke at a computer,
我们是去找电脑
or are we going after your man Eko?
还是去找你们的Eko?
Two birds, one stone.
一箭双雕
Eko’s heading for the plane that crashed
Eko去了飞机坠毁的地方
on top of the entrance to the Pearl station.
就在舱门的上面
Well, that’s quite a coincidence.
是吗 太巧了
Don’t mistake coincidence for fate.
不要把命运和巧合搞混了
You’re not supposed to do that.
你不该那样做
That’s holy water.
那是圣水
I’m washing away my sins.
我用它洗去罪恶
Father Yemi would never…
Yemi神父从来不…
I’m not father Yemi.
我不是Yemi神父
Wait there!
别动
Where… Where is father Yemi?
Yemi神父在哪里?
Who wants to know?
谁想知道?
Perhaps you did not hear me.
也许你没听清楚
I said,where is father Yemi?
我说 Yemi神父在哪里?
The shipment is late.I just got off the telephone.
货还没到 我刚接到电♥话♥
They assure me it will arrive on Friday.
他们保证星期五会到的
What shipment?
什么货?
You should explain our arrangement to your new priest.
你应该告诉你们的新神父我们之间的协议
We receive shipments of vaccines from the Red Cross.
收到的红十字会疫苗中…
We are allowed to keep 20%.
我们保留20%
The rest, we give to Emeka and his men.
剩下的给Emeka和他的人
In exchange for protection.
这是保护费
So you see, father…
那么…你看 神父
everybody is happy, huh?
大家都很高兴吧
Everybody’s happy.
大家都很高兴
Everybody benefits.
大家都得到了好处
So I hope you will continue to honor our arrangement.
所以我希望你继续我们的协议
I am not afraid of you.
我不怕你
I’ll be back for the vaccine on Friday, father.
我星期五来取疫苗 神父
You don’t want more lives on your conscience.
你不想再死人了吧
You wanna guess what’s for lunch?
猜猜午餐吃什么?
I’m not…I’m not big on mysteries.
我不擅长猜谜
Of course you’re not.
当然
You people have cheeseburgers?
你们有干酪汉堡?
You have no idea
你不知道
what I went through to make this for you.
为了做这个给你我费了多少心
I killed the cow,processed the meat,
我杀了牛 割下肉
baked the bun.
烘烤芝麻
And the fries…
还有面包…
try rendering animal fat.
用动物油炸的
No ketchup?
没有调味番茄酱吗?
I’d like to talk to him. Okay, so talk to him.
我想和他谈谈 好 谈吧
Alone, please.
可以单独谈吗
I’m fine with her being here.
我不介意她听
And I’m thrilled that you’re fine, Jack,
我知道你不介意 Jack
but it’s private.
但这是隐私
Doctor-patient confidentiality?
医生和病人之间的秘密?
Sure.Of course.
当然 没问题
Mind if I eat?
介意我吃东西吗?
We had such a wonderful plan to break you, Jack.
我们有一个很好的击败你的计划 Jack
Break me?
击败我?
Wear you down
骗过你
until you were convinced we weren’t your enemies.
等到你相信我们不是你的敌人
Get you to trust us.
得到你的信任
And then, of course,we’d lead you to believe
到时候 我们让你相信
that you were choosing to do whatever we asked you to do.
你做的事都是上天安排的
All of this assumed, of course,that you would get invested.
当然这都是计划 你自己会思考
Invested in what?
思考什么?
Has it not occurred to you
你发现了吗?
that Juliet bears a striking resemblance to your ex-wife?
Juliet和你的前妻很像
Why are you telling me this?
为什么给我说这些?
I’m telling you this, Jack,
这是因为 Jack
because my wonderful plan got shot to sunshine
我完美的计划曝光了
when you saw my damned X-rays and figured out I was dying.
当你看到我的X光片发现我快死了的时候
All of this…
这一切…
you brought me here to operate on you.
你为了让我给你动手术把我带到这里
You…
你…
you want me to save your life.
你想我救你的命
No, I want you to want to save my life.
不 我让你想要救我的命
But we’re beyond that now, so…
但现在已经不行了
all I can ask is that you think about it.
我想说的就是你能否考虑一下
Do you believe in God, Jack?
你相信上帝吗 Jack?
Do you?
你呢?
Two days after I found out
两天前我发现
I had a fatal tumor on my spine,
我脊柱附近有个致命的肿瘤之后
a spinal surgeon fell out of the sky.
突然出现了一个外科医生
And if that’s not proof of God,
如果这不是有上帝的证据
I don’t know what is.
那是什么
You sure you’re all right?
你真的没事吗?
We can stop for a bit and catch our breaths.
我们可以停下来喘口气
I’m fine.
我没事
You’re heading for the plane wreckage, aren’t you?
你要去飞机坠毁的地方 是吗?
Charlie heard you call out for your brother
Charlie听到你在叫你的兄弟
before you left the camp.
在你离开帐篷之前
Is that what you’re doing out here,
那就是你来这里的原因吗?
looking for Yemi?
找Yemi?
Do not speak my brother’s name again.
不要再说我兄弟的名字
What are you so afraid of, Eko?
你怎么这么害怕 Eko?
You need to come back in two days.
两天之内再回来检查一下
Father.
神父
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么?
It’s that the vaccines that you spoke of…
那就是你说的疫苗吗
how often do the shipments come?
货什么时候到一次?
Every six months,if we are lucky.
六个月一次 如果我们运气好的话
What makes you so interested
你怎么对我们的
in our shipments of vaccine, father?
疫苗这么感兴趣?
You agreed to give most of it to the militia?
你同意把大部分都给土匪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!