Stop! Or I’ll shoot! No, you won’t Sun.
站住 我会开枪的 你不会 Sun
Jack, I need your help.
Jack 我需要你的帮助
They’re not hers.
这些不是她的
She’s gone.
她死了
The plane was loaded with heroin.
这架飞机装满了海♥洛♥因♥
Where did you find this?
你在哪里找到的?
In the jungle.I found it in the jungle. Take me there.
丛林里 我在丛林里找到的 带我去
Eko? Who’s that?
Eko 他是谁?
He’s my brother.
他是我兄弟
Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
Here, eat.
吃吧
It’s okay, Yemi.
不会有事的 Yemi
All right, Eko. Go.
好了 去吧 Eko
Did you hear me? Go.
你没听到吗? 快去
Confess that you have stolen.
为你的偷窃忏悔
Yemi was hungry.
Yemi当时很饿
That is not an excuse.
这不是理由
You have sinned, Eko.
你有罪 Eko
Hunger does not matter.
饿也不能偷东西
Now go.Ask God for forgiveness.
去吧 去请求上帝原谅
Confess!
忏悔
How long has he been like this?
他像这样多久了?
Couple days, now.
有几天了
Eko, can you hear me?
Eko 听得到我说话吗?
What happened to him?
他发生了什么事?
Before or after we saved him from the polar bear cave?
在我们从北极熊洞穴 救他之前还是之后?
Come on. Locke will want to know you guys are back.
走吧 Locke想确认你们都回来了
Stay alive, dude.
坚持下去老兄
Okay?
好吗?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
I have come to give my confession.
我来忏悔
Hello, Eko.
你好 Eko
Hello, brother.
你好 兄弟
I have some merchandise
我有些货
that I need to get out of the country. You mean drugs.
需要运到国外去 毒品
You make us priests and we will fly the drugs out ourselves.
你把我们打扮成牧师 我们自己把货运出去
My signature does not make you a priest, Eko.
即使我签了名 你们也不是牧师
You could never be a priest.
你永远都不会成为牧师
No more! Stop now! Yemi
别开枪 停下来 Yemi
Father.
神父
Are you okay, father?
你还好吗 神父
Eko, wake up.
Eko 醒醒
It is time to confess…
该做忏悔了…
to be judged, brother.
你会被审判 兄弟
I will be waiting.
我会等你的
You know where to find me.
你知道在哪里可以找到我
You guys smell smoke?
你们闻到烟味了吗?
Get him clear!
把他拖出来
Help me!
帮帮我
Bring him out. Bring him out.
快 把他拖出来
We gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这里 把他拖出来 快点
Cover him with this. Be careful!
用这个盖住他 小心点
Be careful!
小心点
Lay him down.
把他放下来 把他放下来
You’re okay.
没事了
You’re all right.
你不会有事的
My brother…
我的兄弟…
My… brother.
我的….兄弟
You’re all right.It’s okay. Okay.
你没事的 没事的
You’re all right.
你没事
I’ll be back.
我会回来的
Brother… Yemi…
兄弟…. Yemi… .Yemi…
Charlie! Is everyone okay?
Charlie 大家都没事吗?
Yeah. We’re good.
对 我们很好
Where’s Eko?
Eko到哪里去了?
Hurley and I pulled him out over…
Hurley和我把他放在…
he was right there.
他刚刚还在这里
Good evening, Jack.
晚上好 Jack
Good evening, Ben.
晚上好 Ben
I was hoping you might join me for a walk.
我希望你愿意和我一起散步
What?
你的意思是
Well,you say that like you’re not gonna just throw a bag over my head
如果我说不你也不会 在我头上带上袋子
and drag me outta here if I say no.
然后拖我出去吗
Then don’t say no.
那就别说不
Why don’t you put this on?
把这个穿上好吗?
I’ll wait outside.
我在外面等
Does it hurt?
会痛吗?
Sorry?
什么?
Your neck, does it hurt?
你的脖子 会痛吗?
Any numbness in your fingers and toes,
会不会感到手指和脚趾麻木
like pins and needles when your foot falls asleep,
脚好像睡着了一般
but permanent?
经常的?
Why are you asking me these questions, Jack?
你为什么问我这些问题 Jack?
Because, Ben,you have a tumor on your spine
因为 Ben 你脊柱附近有个肿瘤
an aggressive tumor…that is going to kill you.
一个迅速蔓延的肿瘤… 它会要了你的命
I don’t know when those X-rays were taken that I saw,
我不知道我看的那张X光片是什么时候照的
but unless they were very recent
除非那是最近才照的
you’re not gonna be taking walks much longer.
不然你以后都不能散步了
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay. My mistake, then.
好吧 那我道歉
I’m ready whenever you are.
我准备好了
Stay here.
别走了
As we prepare to send Colleen on her way,
在我们送Colleen上路之前
I’d like to take a moment…
我想占用点时间…
I hate funerals.
我讨厌葬礼
He let you out?
他让你出来了?
Gave me a new shirt, too.
还给了我一件新衣服
Bye, Jack.
再见 Jack
Why did you show him my X-rays?
你为什么给他看我的X光片?
I didn’t tell him they were yours.
我没告诉他那是你的
But I guess you did.
但我猜他知道了
I think I know how to find Jack, Kate and Sawyer.
我想我知道该怎么找Jack Kate和Sawyer了
Can I ask why he’s being included in the conversation?
我能问问为什么 他也被邀请来谈话了吗?
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings?
是为了伤害我的感情吗?
Tell him what you told me.
把你告诉我的告诉他
The computer in the hatch
舱门下面的电脑
wasn’t only for pushing the button.
不只是用来按按钮
I’m pretty sure
我相信它可以用来
that it can be used to communicate with other stations.
和其他站交流
This is fascinating,but you just told me the hatch exploded.
这太棒了 不过你刚才不是说舱门下面被炸了吗
One of them did.
只有其中一个
You want to try and communicate with the others.
你想试着和其他站联♥系♥
Yep.
对
No luck, dudes.
不好了老兄
We looked everywhere.Eko’s gone.
我们都找遍了 Eko不见了
There was no trail.
没有发现痕迹
Not that we, like, know what a trail looks like.
没有我们能识别的痕迹
When you pulled him out of the tent, did he say anything?
你们把他从帐篷拖出来的时候 他说了什么吗?
Nothing coherent.
断断续续的
He was just mumbling “my brother, my brother.”
他迷迷糊糊的说 “我的兄弟 我的兄弟”
Sayid, pack your gear.We’re going to that computer.
Sayid 带上你的装备 我们去找那个电脑
Wait. What about Eko?
等一下 Eko怎么办?
We’ll catch up to him.
我们能追上他
We’re all going to the same place.
我们要去的是同一个地方
You’re home, father.
你到家了 神父
Father?
神父?
I was looking for father Yemi.
我在找Yemi
Father Yemi is… Is gone.
Yemi神父他…离开了
He was called away quite suddenly…
他突然被叫走了…
an emergency at the refugee camp down south.
南方的难民露营地出了紧急事故