I’ve been here nine months. I’m still pushing trash.
我来了九个月了 还在倒垃圾
Well, what does that mean?
什么意思?
You think the warden’s breakin’ up those fights
你以为监狱长制止你们打架…
’cause you’re cute, Costanza?
是因为你很帅吗 伙计?
He’s makin’ a play for that 10 mil.
他是为了那一千万在演戏
First step, butter you up.
首先 给你点好处
Give you a plum job.
给你个好工作
Step two, the warden will reach out to your wife,
然后 监狱长就会向你妻子动手
use her against you.
让她和你作对
Textbook con.
巧妙的计划
And you’re telling me
那么你友善的告诉我这些
this out of the kindness
是因为你想…
The advice is free, Murgatroyd.
这建议是免费的 伙计
Past nine months, that warden’s made my life a living hell.
过去的九个月 那个监狱长让我生活生不如死
He gets that 10 mil you ain’t got,
他拿了好处 而你却什么也没有
I just might have to kill myself.
我真想杀了自己
Well, howdy, warden.
您好 狱长
He bothering you, Munson?
他妨碍你了吗 Munson?
So what brings youu3000to the sewing shop, Boss?
什么风把你吹到裁缝店来了 老板?
Don’t thinku3000I an’t extend your stay, Ford.
别以为我无权给你加刑 Ford
All it takes is one call.
只要一个电♥话♥就够了
One call.
一个电♥话♥
How about you get that trash?
把那个垃圾捡起来好吗?
oh, yeah. It’s the big Kahuna.
魔王出现了
Lunch already?
吃过午饭了吗?
What do you weigh?u3000 What?
你体重多少? 什么?
What do you weigh?
你体重多少?
180, give or take.
180左右
32.
你几岁了?
don’t lie.
别骗我
Good.
很好
Sayonara, sucke
再见吧你
What did you do?
你干了什么?
We turned it off.
我们把它关了
…two days since the sky turned purple,
在天空变紫色后的两天里…
we’ve been blind, our coms are all down
我们瞎了 伙伴们都倒下了
and I can’t get ’em back up again,
我没办法再支撑了
and in case you forgot, – Colleen’s in critical…
为了避免你忘记Colleen的伤痕…
Juliet’s taking care of her.
Juliet在照看她
Where am I?
我在哪?
What the hell are you doin’ to me?
你们想干什么?
Let me out!
放开我
Jason. Let me out !
Jason 放我出去
Bite down on this, please.
拜托咬紧它
You bite down on it.
你咬吧
It’s for the pain.
会很痛的
What?!
什么?
Wait!
等等
Let me out now!
放开我
I hate needles.
我讨厌针 不 不
No! What are you doing?
不 你们在干吗?
Hey! What are you doing?
你们干什么?
What the hell are you doing?!
你们到底在干什么?
No, you have to go through the sternum. Th sternum.
不对 你得穿透胸骨 是胸骨
Like in the movies.
不 就像电影里的一样
I know, I know.
我知道 什么?
One… What are you doing?!
一… 你干什么?
Two…
二…
Wait!
等等
Don’t mind me, brother. I’m just gonna take one of your clubs.
顾自己玩吧 兄弟 我来拿根球杆
Hurley said it’d be all right.
Hurley说没问题的
Hurley, huh?
Hurley 是吗?
Must mean you’re off to save the day.
就是说你们又要去拯救大家了
So… I can take one of these?
那么…我能拿一个吗?
Take the 5-iron.
拿5号♥杆吧
I never use it.
我从来不用
That way, when you die in the jungle
这样 当你们做你们的事
doing whatever you’re doing,
死在丛林里后
I don’t have to go looking for it.
我就不用去找它了
Thanks, mate.
谢谢 伙计
You know, you might want
你知道 你应该…
to square your shoulders a bit more.
肩膀甩的范围更大些
You play golf?
你会打高尔夫?
I’m scottish.
我是苏格兰人 玩得开心
What the hell?
这是什么?
Hey, come on.
快点
Hey, move. Let’s move. Hey, come on, come on, come on!
摇动吧 快点 快点 快点
What are you doing? Come on. Come on,
你在干什么? 快点 快点 快 快
Let’s move it, let’s move it.
开始吧 开始吧 开始吧 跳舞吧
What’s your problem?
动起来 动起来 动起来 你有毛病?
Did you just kill that bunny?
你弄死了它?
You know what a pacemaker is?
你知道起搏器吗?
What? They stick ’em in the tickers
什么? 他们把起搏器放在…
of people who’ve had bypass work,
做过搭桥手术的人的心脏里
a little jump, a kick start.
他们的心脏需要驱动力
The rabbit had a small pacemaker
那只兔子就装了个小起搏器
set to deliver its kick start, should it get too excited…
它会在这些时候产生驱动力 像是太兴奋…
or anxious or frightened…
或是太焦虑…或是害怕…
or should it try to escape.
或是企图逃走
Assuming that you were telling the truth
假如你对于你的年龄和体重
about your age and weight,
没有说谎的话
your resting heart rate
你静止时的心率
should be about 70 beats per minute.
应该在每分钟70下
Your active heart rate, however,
然而你活动时的心率
that would be about 140.
可能会在140
Which is the point at which your pacemaker…
超过这个数字 你的起搏器…
will cause your heart to explode.
就会弄爆你的心脏
Which is how I know that you’re gonna start behaving now.
这样我就可以确信你会乖乖的了
The watch monitors your pulse.
这只表可以监控你的脉搏
If you get within 15 beats of your danger zone,
如果心跳接近危险区域15下以内的话
it’ll start to beep. If and when it beeps,
它会响 一旦它响了
you’re gonna want to relax yourself.
你就得让自己冷静
Do some deep breathing, some yoga.
做做深呼吸 瑜伽什么的
If you want me dead,
如果你想我死
why don’t you just shoot me and get it over with?
为什么不一枪了结了我?
Because we’re not killers, James.
因为我们不是杀手 James
Oh, and one other thing. – Kate.
还有件事 Kate
You touch her, I swear…
你碰她的话 我发誓… – 如果你告诉她我们做了什么…
what we put in you, that we’re watching you,
我们把什么植入你体内 我们在监控你们
you tell her any of these things,
你告诉她这些的话
we’ll put one in her, too.
我们也会给她装上一个的
Sawyer, are you okay?
Sawyer 你没事吧?
That’s so you can clean yourselves up.
给你们擦身子用的
And, Kate, if any of that doesn’t fit,
Kate 如果有不合身的话
you just give me a holler, okay?
叫我一声就好了 好吗?
What happened?
发生了什么?
What did they do to you?
他们做了什么?
Nothing. They just asked me questions.
没什么 就问了些问题
Ain’t important.
没什么大不了的
Talk to me. What happened?
告诉我 发生了什么?
Look, I told you, nothing happened.
听着 我告诉过你 没事
So quit asking me.
别再问了
Turn around.
转过去
What’s that?
那是什么?
Just my watch. It’s busted.
我的手表 坏了的
When did you get a watch? Look, I don’t tell you everything!
你哪来的表? 我不用每件事都向你汇报吧
Just leave me alone, damn it.
让我安静会儿 该死的
Put some clothes on.
穿上衣服
Hello, Sawyer.
你好 Sawyer.
It’s James Ford, and I know you know that,
我叫James Ford 我想你知道的