Yeah? What’d they say?
他们觉得怎么样?
They said that I should bring you by the greenhouse tonight after supper
他们叫我今晚吃完饭以后带你到温室里去
and that they would explain everything.
他们会告诉你你想知道的事情
Cool.

That’s great.
太棒了
What, did you see something?
你看到什么东西了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Did you know it would be me?
你知道会是我吗?
What?
什么?
In the truck. Did you know it would be me driving?
你知道我会开着货车经过吗?
Did they choose me?
是他们选的我吗?
They? John, I have no idea what you’re talking about–
他们? 我不知道你在说什么John–
I didn’t load that one.
我没有给那把枪上子弹
So how about you just answer the question, Eddie?
回答我的问题好吗Eddie?
Yeah.

They chose you, John.
他们选了你John
Why?
为什么?
Because you hadn’t been here long,
因为你来这里没多久
didn’t have a criminal record,and the psych profile said
没有犯罪记录 长官说
you would be amenable for coercion.
你可以当污点证人
Amenable for coercion–
污点证人…
Lower the gun, John.
放下枪John
Okay? This isn’t personal.
好吗? 我只是办公事
It’s not personal?!
这是我们之间的事!
Stop, stop.
停下来 停下来
I’m sorry, John, but you’re not gonna shoot me.
对不起John 你不会开枪的
You’re not a murderer.
你不是谋杀犯
You’re a good man.
你是个好人
You’re a farmer.
一个农民
no

I’m not a farmer.
我不是农民
I was a hunter.
我曾经是个猎人
I’m a hunter.
现在也是
I’m gonna walk away now, John.
我现在要走了John
Hey, John. You hear something?
John 你听到了吗?
It sounds like a stream.
好像附近有河
Let’s put him down.
把他放下来
Maybe if we get some water in him.
也许我们应该给他点水
I’ll go. You stay here.
我去 你在这里等
I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry I ever doubted you.
对不起以前怀疑你
Sorry I gave up on my faith in the island.
对不起对这个岛失去信念
I messed up.
我把事情都搞砸了
Now our people are captured and…
现在我们的人被抓了
if I’d just listened to you,
如果我听你的–
if I’d just let you…
如果我让你–
keep pushing the button…
继续按按钮…
I could’ve gone with them,
我可能就会和他们一起去了
protected them.
可以保护他们
I could’ve saved ’em.
可以救他们
You can still protect them…
你仍然可以保护他们
you can still save them.
你仍然可以救他们
I don’t even know where they are.
我连他们在哪里都不知道
You will find them.
你会找到他们的
After all…
因为
you are a hunter, John.
你是个猎人John
You say something?
你说了什么吗?
He’s awake. Eko
他醒了 Eko?
Maybe we should just…get him back John
也许我们该…把他带回去了John
yeah

You all right? Yeah. Just keep walking.
你还行吗? 对 继续走
What happened?
出什么事了?
We got him.
我们找到他了
Is he alive? We need Jack.
他还活着吗? 应该把Jack找来
Take him in. Jack’s not coming back.
把他抬进去 Jack回不来了
They’ve got him. What?What are you talking about?
他们把他抓走了 -什么? 你在说什么?
Jack’s gone? I don’t understand.
Jack不在这里? 我听不明白
Okay, when were you planning on telling us, Hurley?
你怎么不告诉我们Hurley?
What do you mean, “they”? Who’s “they”?
“他们”是谁?
“They”are the others,and yes, they’ve taken Jack…
“他们”就是其他人 没错 他们抓走了Jack–
and Kate and Sawyer.
还有Kate和Sawyer
How? What happened?What about Sun and Jin and Sayid?
怎么回事? 发生什么事了? Sun Jin还有Sayid在哪里?
Are they okay?
他们还好吗?
I don’t know.I’m gonna find our friends.
不知道 但我会找到我们的朋友的
I don’t know how yet,
我现在还不知道怎么办
but I will.
但是我会想到的
We’re gonna find them–all of them.
我们会找到他们
And then we’re gonna bring them home.
然后带他们回家
But first things first.
但是现在最重要的是
We’ve gotta look after Mr. Eko,
我们应该照顾好Mr.Eko
so, Paulo, Nikki, bring towels and water.
Paulo Nikki拿些毛巾和水过来
Claire, we gotta clean him up,
Claire 我们必须帮他洗一下身子
so bring all the first aid supplies you.
把你们能找到的急救品都带来
Not a bad speech.
不错的演讲
“Whoa,”
哇…
“Whoa,” what?
哇什么?
Deja vu(法语 意思是似曾相识)
太不可思议了…..
ok
好吧…
well, when that wears off,
换好衣服后
can you get, bandadges,from the kitchen?
你能到厨房♥拿些绷带来吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!