They give you a place to stay… And Mike and Jan
给你住的地方 Mike和Jan
fold their hands every night before chow and talk about how we’re family,
每次吃饭以前都说我们怎么怎么是一家人
but your family’s got too many secrets.
但你们之间还有这么多秘密
Now I see the fertilizer going into that greenhouse.I know what’s going on…
我看到肥料搬进温室以后终于知道是怎么回事了
and I want in.
而且我想加入你们
In on what?
加入什么?
Whatever you guys are trying to blow up.
你们偷偷摸摸干的大事情
What’s so funny?
什么事情这么好笑?
Nothing.
没什么
I’ll talk to Mike and Jan.
我和Mike还有Jan商量一下
You really think Eko’s in there?
你真的觉得Eko在这里面?
Let’s hurry up and do this.
我们快点进去吧
Maybe the bear’s out finishing his lunch.
可能熊还在外面吃饭
You’re not going in there, Charlie. What?
你不能进去Charlie 什么?
I’m gonna do this alone.
我一个人进去
You don’t tell me what I can’t do.
你没必要告诉我我该做什么
If I want to, I’ll go in there.
如果我想进去我就要进去
Why? What?
为什么? 什么?
Why do you want to go in there?
你为什么想进去 没有为什么
Then go back. Go back?
那就回去 回去?
You don’t have a good reason to go in there, either.
你也没有理由进去
I’m going in there because I’m supposed to go in there.
我要进去因为我应该进去
If it all goes to plan,
按照计划–
we probably won’t even see the bear, will we?
我们应该不会碰到熊 对吗?
Hopefully he won’t smell us.
希望它不要发现我们
Hair spray? Now I hate to be the one
发胶? 很抱歉
to point this out to you— It’s not for me.
我不是针对你 这不是给我用的
Bear?
熊?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Who’s there?
谁在那里?
Are you alone, brother?
你是一个人吗兄弟?
Yeah.
对…是啊
Dude. I’m not alone.
老兄 我不是一个人
The beach camp’s right over there.
露营地就在那边
Can you get me some clothes?
你可以帮我那些衣服过来吗?
What happened to yours?
你的衣服呢?
I woke up in the jungle like this.
我在丛林里醒来就这样了
So…
嗯…
like, the hatch…
你在舱门里面…
blew off your underwear?
把内衣炸飞了?
Fine. You wanna discuss this in great detail right now, let’s do it.
好 你想讨论这些细节我们就开始吧
No, no, that’s okay.
不 不 不 不用了
I got something in here.
我这里有衣服
How do you feel about tie-dye?
这件你穿合适吗?
Hey, Kim.
你好 Kim
Hey, Mike and Jan in?
Mike和Jan在里面吗?
Yeah.

They were looking for you.
他们正在找你
Good, good. Good timing, then, huh?
看来我来得很及时
Go on in.
进去吧
You got all the cash? In the bag.
所有的现金都装带齐了吗? 在包里
Which bag? The one with the money in it!
哪个包? 装着钱的那个包!
What about the bank records? Leave ’em.
银行记录怎么办? 别管它
Shouldn’t we sort out what they can trace? -There is no time, Mike.
如果他们在里面找到痕迹怎么办? 没时间了Mike
What’s going on?What does it look like?
怎么了? 你看不到吗?
I don’t…
我不知…
you screwed up, John.You blew it big time.
你搞砸了John 你把我们都害了
What are you– what…
你们在…
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
Are you leaving?
你们要离开了吗?
Why? That is why, you idiot!
为什么?这就是为什么你这个白♥痴♥!
John, your friend’s a cop.
John 你的朋友是个警♥察♥
You know how much jail time we’d get for this much weed?
你知道我们会因为这些毒品坐多久牢吗?
Nice picture, huh? Got him fresh out of the academy.
照得不错吧 他是个刚从警校毕业的小子
No, he was– He was hitchhiking.
不 他只是个搭便车的
He told me he was going to Eureka.
他给我说他是要去Eureka
He was waiting for you, John.
他设好圈套等着你的John
He has been here for six weeks gathering evidence
在这六个星期里他已经收集好证据了
because you brought him here.- No, Mike, that’s impossible.
都是因为你 这不可能
He played you for a sucker. -Now it’s over.
他骗得你像个傻子 现在我们全都完了
No. Wait.
不 等一下
Wait. No, wait, wait. Stop!
等一下 别收拾了!
We don’t know what he’s told ’em.
我们不知道他给他们说了什么
He hasn’t even been in here yet.
他到现在都还没有进过温室
If he’s still gathering evidence and trying to make a case,
如果他还在收集证据准备立案
then it’s not too late. Not too late for what?
那就还来得及 来得及什么?
To protect us. To protect all of us.
保护我们 保护我们所有人
It’s not too late to fix this.I can fix this.
现在干还不晚 我可以办到的
How are you gonna do that, John?
准备怎么办John?
Is he okay?He alive?
他没事吧? 他还活着吗
Turn him over, turn him over.
把他翻过来 把他翻过来
Charlie, we gotta get outta here.
Charlie 我们得离开这里
Okay. Let’s get him up.
好 把他扶起来
So, when you say “turned a key,”
你说”转动钥匙”
you mean, like, a key key?
那是把什么钥匙?
It was a failsafe key.
那是把应急钥匙
That seems kinda convenient.
挺方便嘛
I’m sorry?
什么?
I’m just saying, if you had this magic key the whole time,
我是说你有这把神奇的钥匙–
why didn’t you, like, use it?
为什么却不喜欢用
I didn’t know what would happen.
我不知道用了以后会发生什么
So what did happen?
结果发生什么了?
Well, the failsafe key must have detonated the electromagnetic anomaly,
这把应急钥匙试舱门内电磁异常
made the hatch implode.
舱门里面结果爆♥炸♥了
But you didn’t implode.
但你没有被炸
yeah
是啊
You’re not gonna, like,turn into the Hulk or something?
你不会..突然就跑到那废船里面去了吧
So is that what made the blender noise
那就是那声巨响–
and the sky turn purple?
和天色发紫的原因?
Afraid I missed that, brother.
恐怕我错过了这些情节兄弟
Right. You were failsafing.Well, F.Y.I.,
对 你当时在应急
the whole island vibrated,
整个岛都震动了
and Kate and Jack and Sawyer saw it, too,
Kate Jack和Sawyer也看到了
right before they had bags pulled over their heads–
在他们被抓走之前
Don’t worry.Locke’s gonna go after them.He said so in his speech.
别担心 Locke演讲的时候说了他会去找他们的
What?What speech?
什么演讲?什么?
All he said was he was gonna save Eko and kill bears.
他只是说他去把熊杀了救Eko回来
Right.
没错
Right, of course.
没错…当然
I’m sorry. I…
对不起 我…
I’m just, uh, a bit shook up.
我不是很清醒…
I burned that bear pretty good.
我把那头熊烧得挺厉害的
I don’t think he’s gonna be coming after us.
我认为它不会来追我们
Now that we’ve survived this suicide mission,
现在我们在这次自杀性任务中幸存了
do you wanna tell me what you saw?
你愿意告诉我你看到什么了吗?
What I saw?
我看到了什么?
In your spirit tent.
在你那个神秘的帐篷里
I saw Boone.
我看到Boone了
What did he have to say for himself?
他说什么了?
He told me I had to clean up my own mess.
他对我说我收拾我留下的惨剧
Well, dead as he may be,
他可能没有死吧
I agree with Boone.
不管怎么样我同意他的说法
After all, if you kept pressing that button like Eko told you to–
如果你照Eko说的继续按按钮–
We wouldn’t have had to save him in the first place,
我们现在根本就不用救他
yeah, charlie, that’s what cleaning up your own mess means.
对Charlie 那就是”收拾你自己留下的残局”的意思
Spoken like someone who’s had a few too many messes to clean.
听起来好像有很多残局啊(mass和mess谐音)
No deer, huh?
没有发现鹿吗?
no
没有
You talk to Mike and Jan yet?
你跟Mike还有Jan说了吗?
Yeah, sure did.
对 当然说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!