first,you have to clean up your own mess.
(收拾你自己留下的残局)
first,you have to clean up your own mess.
(收拾你自己留下的残局)
Come up here, John.
上来啊John
Clean it up, John.
把它擦干净JOHN
They’ve got him.
他们把他抓走了
You don’t have much time.
你时间不多
What happened?
怎么了?
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I’m going to save Mr. Eko’s life.
我要去救Mr.Eko
Eko’s cross.
Eko的十字架
He was dragged this way.
他是从这边被拖走的
Dragged?By what?
拖? 被什么拖?
By the polar bear.
北极熊
Sawyer killed the polar bear.
Sawyer不是杀了北极熊吗
He killed a polar bear.
Sawyer只杀了一只北极熊
What’s that, John, blood?
那是什么 John 血?
I’m gonna go on alone, Charlie.You go back to Claire.
我自己一个人去 Charlie 你回Claire那边去
Well, I’ll take my chances.
我自己可以做决定
You don’t want to go with me, Charlie.
你最好别和我一起 CHARLIE.
Bad things happen to people who hang around with me.
我身边的人都没有好结果
Hey, Bobby.
你好 Bobby
What’s that?
那是什么?
That, Eddie, is our sweat lodge.
那是我们的”sweat lodge”
A what?
什么?
Anybody who wants can go in there and light a fire
人们可以进去点一把火
and get it nice and hot and meditate. -Then what?
认真的思考 然后呢?
And then you’re supposed to find what to do
然后你会知道该做什么
with your life,you know, what– what direction to take.
关于你的人生–该选择什么方向
Go on in there and figure out
进去找到方向
if you’re a farmer or a hunter.
这里的农民和猎人都喜欢这样
So which are you, John?
你是前者还是后者 John?
Hey, John.
你好 John
Hey, Mike. Jan, this is Eddie.
你好 Mike Jan 这是Eddie
He’s looking for some logging work,
他准备找一份伐木工作
but I convinced him to come home and have supper with us first.
我坚持让他到家里来和我们吃顿饭
Nice to meet you, Eddie. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你Eddie 很高兴认识你
Any friend of John’s is a friend of ours.
John的朋友就是我们的朋友
Right. John’s a very special guy.
没错 John是个很特别的人
Grab a spot.
找个位置坐下吧
So you like Geronimo Jackson, huh?
你喜欢Geronimo Jackson对吗?
Yeah, yeah. They’re all right.
对 他们很棒
It’s one of my dad’s old shirts.
这是我爸爸以前的衣服
Your dad has excellent taste.
你♥爸♥爸很有品位
Listen up, people.
大家注意
John brought a guest to supper.
John带了一位客人来和我们一起吃晚餐
So, everyone, this is Eddie.
这是Eddie
Eddie, this is everyone.
Eddie这是大家
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
John, you want to say some grace?
John你来祷告好吗?
Yeah.

Thank you, Lord.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you for the food and the friends,
谢谢你给我这些食物和朋友
and thanks for the rain today,
谢谢你今天下的雨
so that Adam will stop grumbling about the drought.
Adam终于可以停止抱怨干旱了
And for me, thank you for helping me stop being so angry,
还有谢谢你帮我脱离困境
And… and for…
然后–
helping me find a real family.
帮助我找到一个真正的家庭
Because they’re a hell of a lot better than the one I used to have,
他们比我以前那个家庭好多了
so let’s eat. Amen.
大家开始吃吧 阿门
Amen.
(阿门)
Potatoes?
要点土豆吗?
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢…谢谢
Is that the hatch?
那是个舱口吗?
What’s left of it.
它怎么变成这样的?
What happened?
发生过什么事情?
Looks like it…
这里看起来好像–
imploded.
发生过爆♥炸♥
What is that?
是什么?
It’s an active kill.
捕食
Meaning that whatever was eating this
意味着刚才在吃这个的动物
is coming back for more.
会带更多同类回来
If you want to say polar bear,you can just say it.
如果你的意思是”北极熊” 说”北极熊”就可以了
All right. Polar bear.
没错 是北极熊
Run!
快跑
Dude.
老兄…
They kept Jack, Kate and Sawyer,
他们留下了Jack Kate Sawyer
And they sent me back to tell everyone else
放我回来告诉剩下的人
that we can’t ever go over there.
叫我们别到他们的地方去
Oh, and that dude we had in the hatch–Henry?
老兄 我在那边的时候看到Henry了
He was there. He’s, like, their leader.
好像是他们的头
So… what do we do?
那么…我们该怎么办
Do what they told you.
照他们说的办
Go back to the camp and tell the others.
回露营地去告诉剩下的人
You’re not gonna do anything?
你不采取行动吗? 什么都不做?
I am doing something.Go back to the beach, Hugo.
我正在行动 你回海滩去 HUGO
Wait. Where are you guys going?
等一下 你们到哪里去
The island told Locke he has to save Eko.
这个岛告诉Locke他得去救Eko
Save him from what?
为什么要救他?
Well, apparently a bear’s got him.
很显然他被一只熊抓了
It’s just made an active kill.
而且那只熊刚刚还在捕食
You may want to hustle.
你可能想快点回去了
Bear?
熊?
What bear?
什么熊?
What’s that, more fur?
什么? 又是毛吗?
This way.
走这边
When I used to get high,
有一次我吸毒后
I’d watch nature programs on the “beeb.”
看了”BEEB”(电视台)的自然节目
Polar bears are meant to be quite clever.
节目里面说北极熊很聪明
Very clever.
非常聪明
They’re like the Einsteins of the bear community.
他们像是熊里面的–爱因斯坦
She likes you, man.
她喜欢你 伙计
Oh, yeah, she does.
嘘 真的 她喜欢你
She does not. Yeah, she does.
胡说 真的
She’s like half my age, man. You’d be better off with her.
她的年纪只有我的一半 你应该去约她
No. Lizzie’s too granola for me.
不 Lizzie不是我喜欢的类型
What she really wants is a daddy.
她真正需要的是父爱
Like everyone else here.
就像这里其他人一样
You should take advantage of that.
你应该利用你的优势
That’s not real funny, Eddie.
这很无聊Eddie
It was a joke.It was a joke!
开玩笑而已 只是开开玩笑
I’m sorry.
对不起
How come you never talk about your dad, John?
你怎么从来没有说起你父亲John
Nothing worth talking about.
没什么好说的
What’s going on in that greenhouse over there?
那边在干什么?
Maybe they need a hand with that fertilizer.
我去帮他们搬肥料
No, no, they’re okay. They’re okay.
不 不 不 他们自己能行
Come on. We got orchard duty.
我们还是管好果园
What’s the big secret, John?
你们到底有什么秘密John
Sorry?
什么?
The greenhouse.
什么? 温室
What do you guys got in there? What are you hiding?
你们到底藏了什么
‘Cause every time I go near it,
每次我走进温室的时候–
you and everyone else acts all weird.
你和其他人的表情都很怪
Look, you’re a guest here.These things take time.
你是我们的客人 这些事情我们要慢慢告诉你
I’ve been here for six weeks.
我来这里都六个星期了
Eddie, nothing’s I’m not blind, man.
Eddie 那里什么都 我不是瞎子伙计
Did you forget that you had a duffelN bag full of guns When you brought me here?
你记得你带我来这里的时候车后面放了一麻袋枪吗
Mike and Jan welcomed you here with open arms.
Mike和Jan很欢迎你来
They feed you.
他们给你吃的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!