We have to make sure Jack will see the smoke.
我们得确信Jack会看到黑烟
Why are you lying to me, Sayid?
你为什么骗我 Sayid?
And what would you know about lying, Sun?
你知道我骗了你什么 Sun?
You’re putting our lives in danger.
你让我们冒生命危险
I’m fairly certain our friends have been captured.
我很确信我们的朋友被抓了
There are tracks all over the dock.
码头上都是足印
They’re fresh, as recent as yesterday.
痕迹还很新 差不多是昨天的
You said this dock was abandoned.
你说过这个码头被闲置了
That would be part of the lying you mentioned.
那也是一个谎言
You’re not building this fire for our people.
你不是为了我们的人而生烟
You’re building it for the others.
你是为了他们
I suspect that when they see the Nsmoke, they’ll send a scout party to investigate.
我想当他们看到烟后 会派一支调查队来
By then it will be night.
到那时已经是晚上了
When they arrive, I’ll ambush them.
当他们靠近 我们就伏击他们
I’ll take two of them hostage, and I’ll kill the rest.
我会抓两个当人♥质♥ 其余的都杀了
Two?
两个?
One to make the other cooperate.
一个用来使他们和我们合作
What do you need me to do?
你要我怎么做?
I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to ask youN to lie to Jin for another 20 minutes.
我很抱歉 但我需要你再瞒Jin二十分钟
Why?
为什么?
Because once the fire is lit, it will be too late to go back.
因为一旦火点起来了 要回去就太迟了
Gun.

I don’t think I understand.
我听不懂
What is it?
他说什么?
He knows what we’re doing.
他知道我们在做什么了
He knows it’s a trap.
他知道这是一个陷阱
He says he understands english etter than I think he does.
他说他懂得的英语比我想象的要多
He knows I betrayed him.
他知道我背叛了他
Gun.

Can you handle one of these?
你会用吗?
It’s an automatic–
这是自动…
I think you’ll be safer on the boat.
我想你在船上更安全
Sun…
Sun…
If by chance they get past us, there’s another gun.
如果一旦他们突破了我们 船里还有把枪
It’s inside the blue tarp beneath the galley counter.
在橱柜下方的蓝油布下
If they get past you, that means my husband is dead…
如果他们突破了你们 就意味着我丈夫已经死了…
and I won’t care anymore.
我就什么都不在乎了
As I said, lhe gun is inside the tarp.
听我说 枪就在油布下面
Back off!
退后
James.
James
Put the gun down…
把枪放下…
right now.
就现在
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
I don’t think they’re coming.
我想他们不会来了
I want you to let me off this boat.
我要你放我下船
I can’t do that.
我办不到
Why not?
为什么?
That’s not my decision to make.
我没这个权利
You realize there are five of my friends up there Lower your voice.
你应该知道我们有五个人… 小声点
I’ll shoot.
我会开枪
No, you won’t, Sun.
不 你不会的 Sun
I know you, Sun-Hwa Kwon.
我知道你 Sun-Hwa Kwon
And I know you’re not a killer.
你不会杀人的
Despite what you may think,I am not the enemy.
不管你们怎么想 我们都不是敌人
We are not the enemy.
我们都不是敌人
But if you shoot me…
但如果你开枪了…
that’s exactly what we’ll become.
那我们就注定是敌人了
I will. I’ll shoot you.
我会开枪的
Sun!
Sun
I’m sorry I dragged you into this.
我很抱歉我把你们扯进来
And please communicate to your husband, the next time, I will listen to him.
请对你的丈夫说 下一次 我会听他的
We should go.
我们得走了
We have a long walk ahead of us.
还要走很多的路
You okay?
你没事吧?
Never better.
好得不能再好了
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么?
I couldn’t help myself.
我情不自禁
You just looked so damn cute swinging that pickax.
你挥动镐的动作太美了
Chain gang looks good on you, freckles.
你很适合做苦工啊 小妞
Sawyer.
Sawyer
Two of those guards got some real fight in ’em.
他们中有两个打架很厉害
Rest of ’em, I ain’t that much worried about.
其他人就不怎么担心了
That heavyset guy packs a hell of a punch.
被那个魁梧的家伙打一拳还真够你受的
Shaggy-Haired kid’s got some sort of martial arts Ntraining, but I think I could take him if I had to.
头发很乱的小子受过军事训练 但是不得以的情况下我还是能撂倒他的
Oh, and F.Y.I., those zapper things got a safety on ’em.
还有…那些电击的东西上有保险装置
Did you see the look on their faces when you got a hold of that rifle?
当你拿着来♥福♥枪♥的时侯 看到他们的表情了吗?
I’m guessin’ most of these boys never seen any real action.
我猜他们很多人从没见过枪战
But that blonde who had a gun to your head…
但是那个拿枪指着你的金发女人…
she woulda shot you, no problem.
她会开枪的 毫无疑问
Why’d she call you James?
她为什么叫你James?
‘Cause that’s my name.
因为那是我的名字
I noticed somethin’ else, too.
我还注意到了
You taste like strawberries.
你的味道就像草莓
You taste like fish biscuits.
你的味道就像鱼形饼干
So what do we do now?
那我们该怎么办?
Well, shortcake…
那么…
now we wait for these bastards to make a mistake.
我们只有等这些混♥蛋♥自己犯错了
Sooner or later, they’re gonna let their guard down.
迟早 他们会放松警惕
And when they do, we’re gonna be thereto put ’em in their place.
一旦他们这么做了 我们就让他们该呆在哪里就呆在哪里
Hello, Jack.
你好 Jack
You know what’s crazy Jack?
你知道么 Jack?
A week ago, you and I were in exactly the opposite situation.
一周前 你和我的情况正好相反
I was the one locked up, and you were the one coming in for visits.
我是那个被锁起来的人 而你是那个走进来的人
And I know that you were angry, that I lied to you about who I was
并且我知道你很生气 因为我骗了你关于我是谁的事
but…Hell ! Do you blame me?
但是…你怪我吗?
I mean, let’s face it.
我是说 我们面对事实吧
If I’d have told you I was one of those people, that you and yourN friends have been calling “others” all this time,
如果我跟你说我就是你和你朋友 指的”其他人”中的一员
it would’ve been right back to Sayid and his…fists.
那就会招来Sayid和他的拳头
Wouldn’t it?
不是吗?
What do you want from me?
你想要什么?
I want for you to change your…
我想改变你的…
perspective.
想法
And the first step in doing that would beN for me to…be decent enough to introduce myself honestly, so…
那么第一步就是诚恳地向你介绍我是谁
Hi.
你好
My name is Benjamin Linus, and I’ve lived on this island all my life.
我叫Benjamin Linus 我一生都生活在这个岛上
You’re not gonna shake?
你不和我握手吗?
Bring it in, please.
带进来
Where are Kate and Sawyer?
Kate和Sawyer在哪?
They’re fine, and they’re close.
他们很好 就在附近
That’s all I’m able to tell you right now.
现在我只能告诉你这些
You can tell me anything you want.
你可以告诉我任何你想说的
Fair enough.
很好
It’s all I want to tell you.
我就是想告诉你这些
I’m gonna make this really simple, Jack.
我会说的很简单的 Jack
If you cooperate, we send you home.
如果你合作的话 我们就送你回家
Cooperate with what?
合作什么?
When the time is right, I’ll tell you. You tell me now.
到时候会告诉你的… 现在就告诉我
Patience, Jack.
耐心点 Jack
Patience. Home.
耐心点 家
Is that where you sent Walt and Michael?
就是你送Walt和Micheal去的地方吗?
Yes.
是的
If you could leave this island, why would you still be here?
如果你可以离开这个岛 你怎么还会在这?
Yes, Jack.
是的 Jack
Why would we be here?
我们为什么要在这?
You’re lying.
你在说谎
You’re stuck here just like we are.
你和我们一样也被困在这里了
You dont have any… Your flight crashed on september 22, 2004.
你不知… 你们的飞机在2004年9月22日坠毁
Today is november 29th.
今天是11月29号♥
That means you’ve been on our island for 69 days.
就是说你们在岛上已经69天了
And, yes, we do have contact with the outside world, Jack.
是的 我们和外界有联♥系♥ Jack

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!