Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
I think Michael has been compromised.
我认为Michael已经向他们妥协了
This camp Michael is leading you to–that is where they will set their trap.
Michael带我们去的营地 在那他们会设下陷阱
And I can go ashore undetected. How?
我可以在不被发现的情况下上岸 怎么弄?
We will sail the boat and scout them.
我们乘船去侦查一下
This time they will know that we are coming.
这次他们会意识到我们来了
Hi, Jack.
你好 Jack
I’m Juliet.
我是Juliet
Where are my friends?
我的朋友在哪?
Tell me where my friends are!
告诉我我的朋友在哪?
My husband says it’s time to leave.
我丈夫说该回去了
He doesn’t think Jack and the others are coming.
他认为Jack他们不会来了
It’s been over a day since we lit the fire.
烟已经点燃一天多了
They should be here by now.
他们应该早来了
Jack knows we’re out here.
Jack知道我们在这里
He’s counting on our signal.
他就指望我们了
Perhaps he’s not able to see the smoke.
也许他们看不到黑烟
If he’s north of us, the mountains would block his view.
如果他在我们北面 山会把他们视线挡住
We need to sail forward along the coast,ClearN the mountains and start another signal fire.
我们得继续开船沿着岸走 找个不会被山挡住的地方另点黑烟
No
不
I told Jack I would light a fire.
我答应Jack我们会点起黑烟的
I’m not abandoning him.
我不会食言
My husband thinks we have to do as Nhe says,Because he’s the only one who knows how to sail.
我丈夫说我们得听他的 因为他是唯一一个知道怎么开船的
But he’s wrong.
但是他错了
I can help you sail the boat.
我可以帮你开船
Are you feeling any better?
感觉好点了么?
I made the soup myself,but I won’t take it the wrong way if you don’t like it.
这汤是我自己弄的 如果你不喜欢的话也没办法
You never made soup for me.
你从没给我做过汤喝
Am I interrupting something?
打扰你们了吗?
Would it really matter if you were?
打不打扰有关系吗?
We have a situation.
有情况了
Brian radioed in.
Brian报告说
The Iraqi found the decoy village.
那个伊♥拉♥克♥人发现了诱敌的村落了
Good.
很好
It’s what we wanted.
这正是我们想要的
Brian followed him back to the shore.
Brian跟着他去了岸边
Ben, they have a sailboat.
Ben 他们有艘帆船
How? I have no idea.
怎么弄到的? 我不知道
So they have a boat.
就是说他们有艘船了
Sailing in circles will keep them busy.
开着船绕圈可够他们忙的了
They could find us.
他们会发现我们
Ben… I’m thinking.
Ben… 我在考虑
How quickly can you put together a team?
组一支队伍要多久?
Within the hour.
一小时以内
Then don’t waste time talking to us.
那就别浪费时间了
Hey, Colleen.
嘿 Colleen
I want that boat.
我要得到那条船
第三季 第二集
迷失
Nice alarm clock.
很好听的警报声
I’ve woken up to worse.
吵醒我就不好了
You want half a fish biscuit?
你要一半鱼型饼干吗?
What’s this?
这是什么?
Lunch. We’re gonna need you to keep up your strength.
午饭 我们希望你保持体力
Is that right?
可不是么?
Danny, wait.
Danny 等等
Hold up.
站着
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
What’s wrong is I’m married.
因为我有丈夫了
Right.
是的
That.
来吧
I don’t want to share you anymore.
我不想再和别人分享你了
Your english is excellent now.
你的英语现在很好了
We can go to america.
我们可以去美国了
Does anyone know you’re… No.
有人知道你在… 没有
All right, here’s the jig.
好了 就是这了
See these rocks here?
看到这些石头了吗?
That’s where you two come in.
这就是找你们来的原因
You’re gonna chop ’em loose,and you’re gonna haul ’em outta here.
你把它们挖松一点 你就负责把它们拉走
You expect me to work in this dress?
你就让我这么穿着干活?
It’s up to you.
随你便了
You can take it off if you want.
你愿意的话可以脱下来
How dare you?
你敢?
Now if you need anything, you raise your hand.
如果你们需要什么 举手
You get ten minutes for lunch I got a question, boss.
你们有10分钟吃午饭… 我有个问题 老板
No questions.
不许问问题
She got to ask a question.
就算她问了又怎么样?
If you try to run off, you will be shocked.
如果你们想逃 你们会被电击(Shocked)
Shot?
开枪(Shot)打我们?
Don’t we even get a warning? Shocked. I said shocked.
我们没有被警告的机会吗? 电击 我是说电击
If you talk to each other, you’ll be shocked.
你们互相讲话 就会被电击
You touch each other, you’ll be shocked.
你们互相碰触 就会被电击
If you’re slacking, you’re gonna get shocked.
你们不努力干活 就会被电击
Matter of fact, you do anything at Nall that pisses me off, you’re gonna get shocked.
一句话 如果你做我不喜欢的事 你就会被电击
Okay?
听懂了吗?
Let’s get to work.
开始干活
I’m not doing anything until I see Jack.
在看到Jack之前我什么也不做
Now that was a quarter charge.
那只是四分之一的电量
You got any more questions?
还有问题吗?
Soon as you’re able to walk, wheelbarrow’s right over there.
一旦你有力气了 手推车就在那里
Why should there be a dock all the way out here?
那怎么会有一个码头?
Others.
其他人
The dock’s decaying.
码头已经腐朽了
It’s overgrown.
杂草丛生
It looks like it hasn’t been used in quite some time.
看起来很久没人用了
Whoever built it, they’re not here now.
不管是谁建的 肯定都不在了
Let’s bring the boat in.
把船开过去
We’ll tie to the dock and build a fire on the beach.
绑在码头上 我们在海滩上生烟
The visibility’s excellent,And Jack will be able to see us from miles around.
这里可见性很好 Jack很远就可以看到
Safe?
安全么?
Yes, Jin.
是的 Jin
Of course it’s safe.
这里当然安全
Get back to work.
回去干活
Whatever you say, boss.
听你的 老板
Careful.
小心点
Don’t let them see you talking to me.
别让他们看到我在和你说话
Are they keeping you in the cages?
他们把你们关在笼子里吗?
Did you see another guy in there with you?
你还看到有别人吗?
About my age, named Karl?
和我差不多大 叫Karl的
No.
没有
It’s just Sawyer and me.
那里只有我和Sawyer
You’re not even supposed to be in that cage.
你们不应该被关在那里的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Where’d you get that dress?
那件衣服哪来的?
They gave it to me.
他们给我的
It’s mine.
这是我的衣服
You can keep it.
就给你吧
It looks better on you anyway.
你穿上比较好看
Wait. Wait.
等等
Having fun yet, freckles?
很开心吗 小妞?
Quit staring at my ass.
别老盯着我的屁♥股♥
Give me something else to stare at.
那就给别的让我看啊
Shut up!
闭嘴
Yes, sir, boss.
好的 老板
Thank you.
谢谢
What else can I do?
我还能做什么?
Help your husband.
去帮你的丈夫
We need as much wood as we can find.
我们还需要很多木头
We’re building quite a large fire.
我们生的烟可够大的了