I will not… sleep with my wife
我不会让你和我妻子上♥床♥
Jack,I’m your father.
Jack 我是你父亲
Jack,please,just let it go!
Jack 求你了 放手吧
Which way out?
往哪儿出去?
Don’t do this,Jack.
别这么做 Jack
Don’t.
不要
Don’t.
不要
Open the door. No,I can’t Jack.
打开门 不 我不能 我不能 Jack
I do that, we die. You’re lying to me.
开了门我们就死了 你骗我
I’m not.
我没有 没有
Open the door! I swear I can’t!
打开门 我发誓我不能
She’s telling the truth,Jack.
她说的是真的 Jack
I swear to god…I will kill her.
我对天发誓… 我会杀了她
Okay.
好吧
Have her open the door,and she dies anyway.
反正你开了门她也会死的
We all do.
我们都会死
Over here!
这里
The button!
按钮
What?! The yellow button! The button!
什么 黄色的按钮 按钮
*Warning.
*警告
Gotcha,doc!
成功了
*Reward!
*奖品
*Reward!
*奖品
Oh,come on.
噢 拜托
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Keep movin’.
一直走
Stick your hands out through the bars.I’ll take off your cuffs.
把手伸出来 我好把手铐拿下来
They scratched you up pretty bad,didn’t they?
这手铐把你弄得够惨的 不是吗?
I’ll bring you some antiseptic later.
我过会给你带点消毒水
How about you bring me an ottoman?
给我来个长软椅怎么样?
While you’re at it,I could use a blow-dry.
你忙的时候我能吹吹头发
You got yourself a fish biscuit.
你弄到了个鱼形饼干
How’d you do that?
你怎么做到的?
I figured out your complicated gizmos,that’s how.
我识破了你们的小发明 就是这样
Only took the bears two hours.
上次那只熊只用了两个小时
How many of’em were there?
还有多少这样的?
You okay,freckles?
你没事吧 雀斑妹?
Yeah.
没事
You?
你呢?
Just well.
还不错
I requested that cage,but whatever.
本来我要求待在你那个笼子里的 但是..不管怎样
Nice dress.
衣服真漂亮
They made me wear it.
他们逼我穿的
Are you hungry?
你饿么?
It’s an aquarium.
是个水族馆
Excuse me?
什么?
This thing’s for what…sharks?
这东西是干什么的…养鲨鱼?
Dolphins,too.
也养海豚
We’re underwater,aren’t we?
我们在水下 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Is this one of their…
这是他们站点的其中之一吗
stations– the–the Dharma Initiative?
那个达摩组织
They called it the Hydra.
他们叫这个为九头蛇站
So you people are just…
所以你们就是…
whatever’s leftover of them?
他们留下的人?
Well,that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
It doesn’t matter…
我们曾经是谁…
who we were.
已经不重要了
It only matters who we are.
重要的是我们现在是谁
We know exactly who you are,Jack Shephard.
我们知道你的一切 Jack Shephard
You don’t know anything about me.
你们一点都不了解我
We know that you’re a spinal surgeon based out of St.Sebastian’s hospital in Los Angeles.
我们知道你是洛杉矶圣塞巴斯蒂安医院的 脊椎外科医生
I know that you went to Columbia,and you graduated Med school a year faster than anyone else.
我知道你去过哥伦比亚 并且你比别人早一年毕业
I know that you were married,only once,and that you contested the divorce.
我知道你只结过一次婚 最后离了
I know your father died in Sydney.
我知道你父亲在悉尼死了
I know this because I have a copy of his autopsy report.
我知道是因为我有一份验尸报告
How…
你们…
How did you get… we got it.
你们怎么… 我们弄到的
What is that?
那是什么?
This,Jack…
这些 Jack…
is your life.
是你的一生
Do you…
你们…
is it just about me,or is it about my family,too? My…My friends?
这些只是关于我的 你们也有我家人和朋友的吗?
It’s pretty much about everything.
这儿基本上什么都有
Do you know about my…
你知道我的…
About my ex-wife?
我的…前妻么?
Yes, Jack.
是的 Jack
We know all about her.
我们知道她的一切
What would you like to find out?
你想知道什么?
Shephard,someone posted your bail.
Shephard 有人给你保释了
How’d you…
你怎么…
Your dad told me you were here.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你在这
I called you a cab.
我给你叫了辆出租车
So…
那么…
good-bye.
再见了
What?
什么?
Is that him?
就是他吗?
What difference does it make? It just does.
是不是他有什么区别么? 当然有区别
It’s not gonna change anything. Look,I wanna know!
一切都不会改变了 听着 我想知道
I need to know who he is.
我得知道他是谁
It doesn’t matter who he is.
他是谁不重要
It just matters who you’re not.
重要的是 你不是那个人
Your father…
你父亲…
when he called me…to help you…
他打给我电♥话♥…是为了帮你…
he was so drunk,I could hardly understand him.
他当时很醉 我不明白他在说什么
Look at the bright side.
往好的方面想想吧
Now you have something to fix.
现在你有事可做了
What would you like to find out?
你想知道什么?
Is she…
她…
Is she happy?
她现在快乐吗?
Yes,Jack.
是的 Jack
She’s very happy.
她很快乐
Now I’d like to bring you some food and water,but this time I need to know that you’ll behave.
我想给你一些食物 但是这次我得确定你不会乱来
Can I trust you,Jack?
我能相信你吗 Jack?
Put your back against the wall, please.
拜托你靠墙站好
Good work,Juliet.
干得好 Juliet
Thank you,Ben.
谢谢 Ben

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!