Why are you dialing all the numbers on Sarah’s cell phone?
为什么你打这些Sarah手♥机♥上的电♥话♥?
Because one of them is him.
因为他们当中有一个是和她在一起的男人
You gotta stop this,Jack.
你不能这样做 Jack
It’s over.
已经结束了
Not until I know his name,where he works,where he lives.
除非我知道他的名字 他在哪里工作 他住在哪里
When they first kissed.
他们在哪里第一次接吻
I wanna know what it is about him.
我想知道他是一个怎么样的人
Why is Sarah calling you,dad?
爸爸 为什么Sarah会给你打电♥话♥?
I think it’s time that you let this go.
我觉得你应该就此罢手了
Why is she calling you?
她为什么会给你打电♥话♥?
Because she was afraid…for you. Dad
因为她担心你 爸爸…
I wanna know exactly why the hell she would call you!
我想清楚的知道她为什么会给你打电♥话♥
She saw that you were slipping.
她看得出来你在逃避
You were losing your grip. My grip is not the problem.
你无法控制自己 问题不是我能不能控制自己
Which is exactly what’s happening here.
那正是现在发生这些事的原因
Jack! Come…
算了吧 Jack
I think I know a little something about being obsessive.
我认为你知道怎样让自己好点
No,being a drunk is not obsessive.
不 当一个酒鬼不是解决问题的办法
Let it go,Jack.
放手吧 Jack
What?!
什么?
If you’re trying to talk to me,I can’t hear you!
如果你是在和我说 那我听不见
Let it go,Jack.
放手把 Jack
I know you’re hungry.
我知道你饿了
I brought this for you.
我给你带了点吃的
This is how it will work.
现在我们这样
You sit there,across from the door,back against the wall.
你坐在这里 背对着墙壁
I open the door and leave the tray.
我把门打开留下盘子
Can I trust you to do that,Jack?
我可以相信你吗? Jack
I don’t want your food.
我不想要你的食物
It’s a delicious sandwich…
这个三明治很可口…
I want you to tell the guy who’s talking to me through that intercom that he can give it up!
我想你告诉对讲机那边的人 他可以放弃了
Maybe you’re hungrier than you think.
可能你现在真的很饿了
That intercom hasn’t worked in years.
那个对讲机已经坏了很多年了
What’s that for?
那是什么?
The button– what it’s for?
那个按钮是用来干什么的?
It’s for emergencies.
是紧急时刻用的
Who’s watching me?
谁在监视我?
Are you going to sit against the wall so I can open the door?
你能背靠着墙坐下吗? 这样我才能打开门
It’s…just off the frying pan.
这个煎饼刚刚才烤好
You can have it.
你自己吃吧
What do you do,Jack?
你是干什么的 Jack?
What’s your profession?
你的职业是什么?
I’m a repo man.
我是讨债的
You know,when people don’t pay their bills,I go in for the bank,and I collect their possessions.
当人们不能按时付款时 我代替银行收回他们赊款的东西
I’m a people person,so I really love it.
我是一个有人性的人 所以我很喜欢这个工作
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
No
没有
I never saw the point.
从来都没有机会
What about you?
你呢?
What’s your job,besides making sandwiches?
除了做三明治你还有什么工作?
I didn’t make it.
这不是我做的
I just put the toothpicks in.
我只是把牙签插上去
When your plane crashed,where were you flying from?
当你们的飞机坠毁时 你们是从哪里起飞的?
Sydney.
悉尼
What were you doing there?
你在那里干什么?
I was bringing my father home.
我去把我爸爸带回家
Why would you go all the way to Australia just to… because he was dead.
你走这么远的路只为了… 因为他死了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sure you are.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
You can trust me,Jack.
你可以相信我 Jack
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么事?
How long would it take to get to your camp?
从这里到你们的营地需要多长时间?
What,you’re talking to me now,Chachi?
你现在肯跟我说话了吗 小子?
From where they got you,how long a walk was it–Day? Two days?
从他们抓到你的地方出发 需要多久 一天吗? 两天?
Hey,what are the people like–from your plane?
你们飞机上的那些人怎么样?
Oh,they’re just awesome.
他们太可怕了
Last one of you boys came for a visit got tortured by our Iraqi.
我们的伊♥拉♥克♥人拷打了你们最后一个 来参观我们营地的人
He tortured me,too.
他也拷打过我
Well,hell,he don’t know any better.
他自己再清楚不过了
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
How’d you get out of there?
你怎么出来的?
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
You run that way.
你往那边跑
Hold on… You run that way!
等一下 你往那边跑
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
*Subject escape.
*目标逃脱
Say it!
说吧
Say it,Karl.
说啊 Karl
I’m…sorry.
对不起
Sorry I involved you in my breakout attempt.
我尝试逃跑却把你卷进来了
The drugs we gave you when we brought you here have a fairly serious side effect–dehydration.
你刚来的时候我们给你的药有很强的副作用
Your head is probably sore.
你的头会很痛
Your throat is raw,and if you don’t eatN or drink something soon,you’re going to start hallucinating.
舌头变得干燥 并且如果你不尽快进食 就会产生幻觉
So you’re a doctor,huh?
那你是个医生了?
No.

I’m a repo woman.
我也是个讨债的
No strings attached.
你不必被绑着
You don’t have to answer any questions.
你不需要回答问题
You don’t have to do anything but sit with your back up against the far wall.
你什么都不用做 只要背靠墙坐好
Let me open that door,put the plate down and leave.
我会打开门 放下盘子就走
I know it feels like you’re giving up,like you’re Nlosing if you do anything that I ask you to.
我知道如果你照做 就会好像你放弃了 输了
But you’re not.
但是你没有
You need to eat.
你需要吃东西
What do you say?
你说呢?
Thank you,Jack.
谢谢你 Jack
Let’s take out the epidural catheter and get him started on a P. C. A.
拔掉脑膜上的管子 进入观察阶段
You sure he’s ready to self-administer his pain meds?
你确定他能自我恢复么?
Dr. Shephard?
Shephard医生?
Give me your cell phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
What? I wanna see it. Now.
什么? 什… 我现在就要看
Look where you are,Jack.
看看你在哪儿 Jack
Just look around you,please.
拜托你四周看看
Okay?
好了
Give me the phone!
把手♥机♥给我
This is not the place for this.
这里不方便说这个
You must be Jack.
你一定是Jack了
Why don’t you,grab a chair and join us?
想坐下加入我们吗?
You…
你…
You know me?
你认识我?
Yes.
是的
Your father’s told us all about you.
你父亲经常和我们说起你
Yeah? What’s he told you about me?
是吗? 他说了我什么?
What’d you tell’em about me,dad– that your–your son never really had it?
你和他们说了我什么 爸爸 那个你的…你的儿子总是失败者?
Not like the old man.
和他爸不一样
I didn’t have the will to make it work– my–my life,my job,my marriage?
他不想成功 包括他的… 他的生活 他的工作 他的婚姻?
What’d you tell’em about my marriage,dad?!
关于我的婚姻你和他们说了什么 爸爸?
You know how he manages his marriage?
你们知道他怎么安排的吗?
A bottle of scotch every night before dinner.
每晚吃饭钱喝一瓶苏格兰酒
Your father has been sober 50 days now.
你父亲已经50天没喝酒了
We’re very proud of that.
我们很为他骄傲
Dad!
喔 爸爸
I wonder what–what helped you turn that corner?
我想…是什么帮助了你?
You think maybe it was–a new lady friend?
也许是…一个新的女朋友?
You think maybe that’s what it was.. I will not let you talk to me..
你认为是这样… 我不会听你讲话了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!