But it wasn’t a sign.
但这不是什么暗示
Probably just you going to the bathroom.
可能只是你去了洗手间
What are they?
它们是什么?
It’s handwritten.
是手写的
And it’s all filled. The whole book.
整本书都是…
They’re journal entries.
都是些日志
0400. S.R. Moves Ping-Pong table again.
0400…S.R. 再次移♥动♥了乒乓桌
0415. Takes a shower.
0415…淋浴
What is this?
这是什么?
Hey, doc? What’d you say Sayid’s sign
医生 你说过Sayid到达海滩
was when the coast was clear to hit that beach party?
解决了那里的海滩派对以后会给我们发信♥号♥♥
That means he found them, right?
那就说明他找到他们了 是么?
That’s miles from here.
那离这里还很远
Where were you taking us?
你在把我们往哪里带?
What? Sayid said he’d light the signal
什么? Sayid说他会点起信♥号♥♥
so we’d meet him at the shore.
这样我们就可以在岸边和他会合了
Why aren’t we going to the beach? We are.
我们为什么没去海滩? 我们就是去…
We’re nowhere near the beach! I had to.
我们根本不是去海滩 听着 我不得不…
What?
什么?
Run! Go! Go!
快走 快逃 快逃
Hold on. Wait!
等等 等等
Tell me about this other hatch you found.
你找到的另一个舱子…
This… Pearl.
那个…珍珠
The Pearl is a psychological station
珍珠是一个监测站
full of TV monitors.
摆满了监视器
two men sat in X chairs
两个人坐在椅子上
and filled notebooks with observations
在记事本上写观测到的
on what happens in here.
这里发生的情况
And then they put the notebooks in pneumatic tubes
然后他们把记事本放进空的容器
that sent them to their headquarters
送给他们的指挥部
so they could evaluate us as an experiment.
这样他们就能用我们来做试验了
What?
什么?
What if you’ve got it backwards? Backwards?
如果你反过来想一想呢? 反过来?
What if the experiment wasn’t on the two men here
如果试验对象不是这里的两个人
but on the two men in there?
而是那里的两个人呢?
I want to see that tape, John.
听着 我想看那卷录影带 John
No, you can’t. There’s no way to see it down here.
不 你在这里无法看到
Was there anything else in that station?
在那个站里还有别的东西么?
A computer? Yeah.
有电脑么? 有的
So, what did it do? Nothing! It didn’t do anything.
那是用来干吗的? 没用 那个电脑没什么用
It printed out numbers. Lots of numbers.
它打印出数字…很多很多的数字
Here. Reading material for the next 19 minutes.
给你 剩下的19分钟好好读吧
Knock yourself out.
省得没事干
You’ve been shaving for the last three years.
三年来你天天刮胡子
You need to live a little.
你应该留着一点
Let go.
让它长出来
I’m never gonna let go, brother.
我不会让它长出来的 伙计
Oh, that’s the spirit.
噢 那就是动力了
Goodbye, Des.
再见 伙计
Goodbye?
再见?
Yeah.
是的
Goodbye.
再见
See you in a couple hours.
几小时后见
Well, gosh. I didn’t think
真糟糕 我没想到
you had the stones to come after me.
你靠石头的掩护来跟踪我
I was a spook for ten years, Des.
我已经有十年的经验了
I know when I’m being followed.
当有人跟踪我时我是知道的
What are you doing with my boat? I’m fixing it.
你拿我的船来做什么? 我正在修
You were leaving?
你要走了?
Well, I mean, not yet. She’s still about a week away.
恩 我是说 不是现在 还要一周左右才能修好
You wrecked her pretty good, Des.
你把它损坏得够呛的
So, what do you think? Want to come with me?
你怎么想? 你想和我一起走么?
Come where?
去哪里?
What about the button?
按键怎么办?
Screw the button, man. Who knows if it’s even real?
忘了那个按键吧 伙计 谁知道它是不是真的?
That’s not what you said
当你说到电磁和自动防故障装置的时候
when you were going on about dams and electromagnetics and fail-safes!
你可不是这么说的
I was drunk.
我当时喝醉了
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我?
I lied to you because
我骗了你是因为在我走了之后
I needed a sucker to save the world after I left.
我需要另一个人来拯救世界
You’re crazy! You bastard!
你这个疯子 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on. You stole my life!
好了 你毁了我的生命
What else did you lie to me about? What else?
你还骗了我什么? 还有呢?
Tell me!
告诉我告诉我
How could you do this to me? Get up.
你怎么能这么对我? 起来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天那
Failure. System failure.
错误…系统错误
System failure.
系统错误
Come on!
拜托
System failure.
系统错误
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
When did you come here?
你们什么时候来的?
What?
什么?
The island.
这个岛
When did you come here? How long ago?
你们什么时候来的 多久前?
Sixty, 65 days.
60到65天前吧
The date! What was the date? September 22nd.
具体日期? 具体是什么时候? 9月22号♥
It was September 22nd
是9月22号♥
I think I crashed your plane.
我想是我让你们坠机了
Son of a bitch, I’ll kick your…
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要踢死…
Everybody just calm down!
大家都静一静
It’s fake.
是假的
We know that your beard is fake.
我们知道你胡子是假的
Sorry, missy. I didn’t get you.
抱歉 小姑娘 我没听懂
She says she knows your beard’s fake, Tom.
她说她知道你胡子是假的 Tom
Well, thanks for pointing that out, Kate.
恩 谢谢你指出 Kate
I can’t tell you how much this thing itches.
我得告诉你这东西真的很痒
And thanks for telling them my name, Bea.
还要谢谢你告诉他们我的名字 Bea
Hello, again.
你们好
Where’s your beard?
你的胡子呢?
I think… they know…
我想…他们知道了
All right. Let’s take care of business, shall we?
好了 我们开始谈我们的交易吧 好么?
It’s Charlie.
我是Charlie
Wake up!
醒醒
We need to push the button. No, we don’t.
不 我们得按按键 不 我们不能按
Did you not hear me? I crashed your plane.
你没听我说么 伙计? 是我让你们坠机的
How did you manage to do that?
你怎么做的?
On that day, those numbers turned to hieroglyphics.
那天 这些数字变成了象形文字
When the last one came down
当最后一个稳定下来时
this place started to shake.
整个地方就开始摇晃了 屏幕上…
That screen filled up with “system failure. ”
屏幕上打满了”系统错误”
“System failure. ”
系统错误
And that number there: 92204.
这里的数字…92204…
September the 22nd, 2004.
9月22号♥ 2004年…
The day your plane crashed. It’s real! It’s all bloody real!
你们坠机的那天 是真的 都是真的
Now push the damn button! I know what I saw!
现在按这该死的按键 我知道我看到了什么
It’s a lie! It’s not real! None of it is real!
都是骗人的 都不是真的 全部都是假的
You don’t want to push the button? Then I will.
你不想按按键么? 那么我来按
No!

You’ve killed us.
你杀了我们
You’ve killed us all.
你把我们全杀了
No.

I just saved us all.
我救了我们大家
Hey! Eko! Wake up.
Eko 醒醒
Hey! Can I get some help?
可以帮忙么
Can you help me? I’m trying, brother!
可以帮帮我么 我是在帮你 伙计
Dearest Des. I’m writing this letter to you
亲爱的 在你离开监狱的时候
as you leave for prison.
我写这封信给你
And I’ve hidden it in the one place
我把它藏在了你在完全绝望时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!