You were out there a while before I found you.
在我找到你之前你在外面有段时间了
I hope it’s not too late.
希望现在注射不是太晚
Who is he, Box Man? The man out there pounding on the door.
做箱子的… 在外面敲门的那个人是谁?
His name is Mr. Eko.
他叫Eko先生
Why does Mr. Eko carry around
为什么Eko先生一直带着
a stick covered in scripture?
一根刻有经♥文♥的棒子?
Because he’s a priest.
因为他是一个牧师
Open the door, please. Don’t do this.
快开门 求你了 别这么做
John! Can you hear me? Open up!
John 能听见么 快开门
We locked out a priest?
我们把一个牧师锁在了外面?
Charlie, do you know how they got the hatch door open?
Charlie 你知道他们怎么把舱门打开的么?
No, but if you hum it, I could probably play it.
不知道 不过如果你哼个调子 我可能可以弹奏出来
How did they open it? The door that says “quarantine”.
他们怎么打开的? 那个写有”检疫隔离”的舱门
They blew it up. Why?
他们炸开的 怎么了?
Charlie, I need your help.
Charlie 我需要你的帮助
Oh, now I’m back in your good graces, Father?
现在你需要我了 神父?
Charlie, John has locked me out of the hatch
Charlie John把我关在舱子外面了
and I believe he is doing this because
我相信他之所以这么做
he is going to stop pushing that button.
是因为他不想去按按键
And Charlie, I am absolutely certain
并且Charlie 我绝对肯定
that if he is successful in 90 minutes
如果他成功了 在90分钟以内
everyone on this island will die.
岛上所有的人都会死
All right, I’m in.
好吧 我帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, quick.
来吧 快点
So these Others
那么这些其它人…
you think they’re left over from the Dharma folk?
是达摩组织留下的么?
I don’t know, man.
我不知道 伙计
My theory? They’re aliens.
我的理解? 他们是外星人
That’s why they use the fake beards.
所以他们用假胡子…
Their heads, made of plastetic.
他们的头是塑料做的
Prosthetic, dude.
你读错音了 伙计
You can’t even spell, and now you’re correcting me?
你根本不会拼写 现在倒来纠正我了?
What do you think, Freckles?
你怎么认为 小妞?
Just keep moving, we’re being followed.
一直走 我们被跟踪了
What?
什么?
Just keep smiling.
继续保持笑容
There’s at least two of them across the river.
他们至少有两个人 在河对面
In five seconds, I’m gonna turn the tables on them.
大约五秒钟后 我就要行动了
Well, wait a second. You in?
那个 等等 你也来么?
He’s getting away.
他要逃了
He’s dead.
他死了
We have to find the other! No.
我们得找到另外一个 不
I’m going. Sawyer… I said no!
我要去 Sawyer… 我说了不
Crazy? They’ll know we’re coming.
你疯了么? 让他逃了他们就会知道我们来了
He’ll warn them. It doesn’t matter if we catch him now.
他会通知他们… 这和我们抓不抓他无关了
They’ve already been warned.
他们已经被通报了
What do you mean, “warned”?
你是什么意思 被通报了?
Why don’t you tell them, Michael? Jack…
你为什么不说话 Michael? Jack…
Don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop lying!
我不知道你在说什 别装了
Tell them.
告诉他们
Tell them what? I…
告诉他们什么?
I know what you’re doing, Michael!
我知道你在做什么了 Michael
Now, tell them the truth!
现在告诉他们实情
Jack. Tell them!
Jack… 快说
It was the only way.
我只能这么做
They gave me a list.
他们给了我一个名单
What list?
什么名单?
It had your names on it.
上面有你们的名字
I had to bring all four of you back
我得把你们四个全部带回那里
Who are they?
他们是谁?
It is like i said.
就像我说的
They live in a camp with huts, and…
他们…他们住在棚屋里 而且…
I swear, that’s it.
我发誓就是这样
You let Henry go?
你放走了Henry?
Did you kill them?
你杀了他们?
and Libby.
还有Libby?
Did you?
是么?
I had to.
我不得不这么做
I… uh…
我…呃…
I couldn’t find any other way
我找不出其它方法
and Libby was a mistake.
而且Libby是我误杀的
I didn’t have time to think.
我…我没时间考虑
But if you did have time…
但是如果你有时间考虑…
…you still would’ve killed her, right?
你还是会杀了她的 是么?
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
You understand, I am sorry.
你明白么? 我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I…
我…
It’s my son.
这是关于我儿子的事情
I’m going back.
我要回去了
No, Hurley.
不 Hurley
Hurley, you can’t.
Hurley 你不能回去
We’re gonna get killed. You knew it
我们会被杀的 这你早知道的
and let us come anyway.
但你还是让我们来了
It’s too late to go back now, Hurley.
现在回去太迟了 Hurley
We caught them following us once.
我们已经发现他们在跟踪我们了
If they don’t believe we trust Michael
如果他们发现我们不相信Michael了
they’ll kill us all.
他们会把我们全杀了
I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything.
我很抱歉我没和你们说明
You have to know that I would never bring you out here
但是你们得知道如果我没有想好计划
if I didn’t have a plan!
我是不会把你们带出来的
What plan?
什么计划?
There.
看那边
That’s the rock Michael described.
那就是Michael描述的石头了
We’re here.
我们到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!