and you need at least two people who know how to sail.
而且你需要至少两个懂得航海的人
Desmond managed by himself. And look where he ended up.
Desmond全是靠自己航海的 那你看他现在的样子
You’re wasting your time, sister.
你在浪费时间
I shot myself with that stuff every nine days
我每隔九天注射那个东西
for three years.
一直持续了三年
He’s lovely.
他很可爱
Is the… is the father here on the island?
他…他父亲也在这个岛上么?
Nope, he’s been gone a long time.
不 他很早以前就走了
Just sort of walked off the moment
就是走了
he got a bit scared by the situation.
他对当时的情况感到害怕
Well, maybe he knew he’d be a lousy dad.
也许他知道他当不好父亲
Thought he was doing what was best for you.
看来他是为你好
He was doing what was best for him.
他是为他自己好
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Landlord at your flat told me you ran here…
你的房♥东告诉我你每天来这跑步…
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
I have a lot of money, Desmond.
我有很多钱 Desmond
With money and determination, you can find anyone.
有钱又有决心 你可以找到任何人
Did you read your beloved book?
你读了你心爱的书了么…
The one you were saving?
那本你留着的书?
Not yet.
还没有
I thought you might have read it while you were away.
我以为你走了的时候读过它了
I was in prison.
我被关进了监狱
Not away.
不是走了
Why didn’t you write to me?
你为什么不给我写信?
When are you getting married, Pen?
你准备什么时候结婚 Pen?
We haven’t set a date yet.
我们还没定日子
I’ll be back in a year.
我一年后回来
What if you were back right now?
如果你现在就回来呢?
I’m going to win this race, Pen.
我一定要赢得这场比赛 Pen…
His race.
他的比赛
And in a year
一年后
I’ll be back.
我就回来了
Desmond, what are you running from?
Desmond 你这是为了什么?
I have to get my honor back…
我要赢回大家对我的尊敬
…and that’s what I’m running to.
我就是为了这个
So, what did one snowman say to the other snowman?
那么一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么?
Smells like carrots.
闻起来像胡萝卜
Hello, Desmond.
你好 Desmond
Hello, yourself, Box Man.
你好 做箱子的
Do you mind?
不介意吧?
Oh, I insist.
你喝吧
So you managed to fix the computer then, did you?
那么你是修好了电脑了?
The world’s still here, ain’t it?
世界不是还没被毁么?
I’m not so sure about that, brother.
我不是太确定 伙计
Refresh my memory, Desmond.
让我想想 Desmond
How long did you say that you were down there in the hatch?
你说你在舱子里呆了多久了?
Three years.
三年
Desmond, what if I told that… for all that
Desmond 如果我告诉你…
all those years
全部的那三年
that you and all the men before you
你和所有的以前在那里的人
were down there pushing that button…
按那个按键…
What if I told you it was all for nothing?
如果我告诉你那都是没有意义的…
I’d ask you how the hell
我问你
did you know something like that.
你怎么知道这些的?
I found another hatch.
我找到了另一个舱子
Another station on the island.
岛上的另一个站点
They called it The Pearl.
他们叫它珍珠
And I saw a film there. An orientation film
我在那看了影片…东方公♥司♥的影片…
and it said
它说
that everything that was happening in our hatch…
我们舱子里发生的所有事…
wasn’t real.
都是假的
That it was a test.
只是一个试验
A psychological experiment.
一个心理试验
You’re lying.
你在骗人
You want to take a walk?
想走走么?
I’ll make the popcorn.
我来准备爆米花
If you’re so sure it’s not real,
如果你那么肯定那不是真的
then just stop pushing the button.
那就别按按键了啊
I have, except, unfortunately
我不幸被排除在外了
someone else decided to start.
有另外的人来按了
So you’re gonna sober up.
所以你要冷静点
And we’re gonna get a good night’s sleep
我们晚上好好睡一觉
and tomorrow,we’re gonna find out what happens
明天我们去找出如果不按按键
if that button doesn’t get pushed.
会发生什么
Dharma NutraBar?
伙计 要吃的么?
No, thanks. I’m not hungry.
不 谢谢 我不饿
You serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, just getting some more firewood.
是的 只是想多捡点木材点火
Not feeling too hot.
还不够热
You shouldn’t be out here alone.
你不应该独自出来的
I’ll… I’ll give you a hand. Yeah.
我帮你吧 好的
thanks for coming out here, risking your neck for my boy.
谢谢你们为了我的孩子而冒险
Live together, die alone, man.
同生独死 伙计
Yeah.
是的
I don’t know what is more disquieting
不知是哪个更让人不安…
the fact that the rest of the statue is missing
雕像的其它部分没了…
or that it has four toes.
还是它只有四个脚趾
Eight. Seven. Six.
8…7…6…
Five. Four. One.
5… 4… 1…
Neat trick.
干的漂亮
Can you hear me? Open up!
你能听见么? 开门
I hope you’re sure about this.
我希望你能确信这件事 伙计
I’m more sure about this than anything in my entire life.
这件事我比任何事都要确信
Don’t do this! John!
别这么干 John
All right then, Box Man.
那么好吧 做箱子的
We wait.
我们在这等
Are you him?
你是他么?
What?
什么?
What did one snowman say to the other?
一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m Inman.
我叫Inman
What…
我的…
what happened to my boat?
我的船怎样了?
I found you washed up on the beach.
我发现你被冲上了海滩
There was no boat.
不过没看到有船
What was all that about, then?
你这是在做什么?
Just saving the world.
拯救世界
Not long after the experiments began, however,
在试验开始后不久
there was… an incident.
发生了一件…意外
And since that time
从那时开始
the following protocol has been observed.
就制定了下面的方案
Every 108 minutes
每隔108分钟
the button must be pushed.
就要按一下按键
From the moment the alarm sounds
从警报声开始起
you will have four minutes to enter the code
你有四分钟时间向电脑里
into the micro-computer processor.
输入数字
How many times you gonna watch that thing?
你还要看几遍?
Why are there missing parts?
为什么有部分没了?
Radzinsky made some edits.
Radzinsky做了剪辑
Who’s Radzinsky?
谁是Radzinsky?
He was my partner.
我的搭档
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
Just make sure you put that back
记得你看完了把它
behind Turn of the Screw when you’re done with it.
放在”螺旋桨的转动”那本书后面
Why do you wear that suit?
你为什么穿那套衣服?
So I don’t get infected out there.
这样在外面我就不会被感染了
Give yourself a shot of this every nine days.
每隔九天给自己注射一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!