About what?
思考什么?
That in a minute
在一分钟之内
that computer’s gonna start beeping.
电脑就会发出蜂鸣声
And when it does, you’re gonna let it go.
你不要做什么 就随它去
You’re gonna let it run down to zero, past zero
你就让时间变为零 到零以下去
and you’re not gonna push the button.
你不要去按按键
But I am going to push the button.
但是我就要去按按键
Why wouldn’t I?
为什么我不呢?
Because you don’t want to be a slave.
因为你不想成为一个奴隶
I am a slave to nothing.
我不是任何人的奴隶
You’re a slave to that.
你是这台电脑的奴隶
Just like I was.
就像以前的我一样
So I’m gonna tell you again
我再和你说一次
…don’t push it.
…别按
Do not tell me what I can’t do.
别和我说什么我不该做
You cannot push that button!
你不能按按键
No, it’s not real!
不 那不是真的
We’re only puppets! Puppets on strings!
我们只是个木偶 吊线木偶
As long as we push it, we’ll never be free.
只要我们按按键 我们永远都不会自♥由♥
Well, you’re free now, John.
那你现在自♥由♥了 John
Do not come back.
别再回来
No.

No way. If I take that, I’m gonna kill someone.
不用了 我拿了它就会杀人
Ain’t that the point?
我们不就为了这个么?
I thought the point was to get Walt back.
我想我们是为了把Walt带回来
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
All that stuff we found in the medical station.
我们在另一个舱内找到的…
Costumes, makeup, fake beards.
服装 化妆品 假胡子
What these people just want us to think they’re hillbillies.
会不会是这些人想让我们觉得他们是山里人?
Listen. Listen, I was there.
听着听着 我去过那里
I saw them. They are hillbillies.
我看见过他们 他们就是山里人
They live in huts. They eat fish.
他们住的是棚屋 吃的是鱼
They’re probably more scared than we are
他们可能比我们还要害怕
and they have no idea we’re on our way.
而且他们不知道我们要过去
All right.
好的
Enough jibber-jabber. Let’s roll.
好了 伙计 我们走吧
I need your boat.
我需要你的船
I wouldn’t waste your time. There’s nothing out there, pal.
我不会浪费你的时间 外面什么都没有 伙计
I’m not going out there.
我不出海
I need to get to the north shore, and quickly.
我要快点去岛的北岸
Off to see the hostiles, are you?
去看敌人 是么?
The what?
什么?
You know what?
你知道么?
Ignorance is bliss.
眼不见为净
The boat’s all yours, brother.
船是你的了 伙计
For all the good it’ll do you.
祝你好运
I don’t know how to sail.
我不懂怎么航海
Then I suggest you find someone who does.
那我建议你找个懂的
Just give me
给我来一个
whichever one has the most caffeine in it, brother.
咖♥啡♥因♥很足的 伙计
Ah, damn.
该死…
I’m sorry, I’ve just arrived
抱歉 我刚到这里 并且…
and I spent all my American money on a taxi.
我把所有美元都用在出租车上了
I’ve got it.
算我的
That’s not necessary.
不用了吧
It’s just four bucks.
只是四块钱
I don’t suppose you have 42,000 more of those, do you?
我想你没有四万两千块吧?
Depends on what it’s for.
就要看用来干什么了
I was joking.
开个玩笑
No, you weren’t.
不是吧
A solo sailing race around the world?
一个单人环球船赛?
I’ve got eight months to get into the best shape of my life.
我有八个月时间来达到最佳状态
But I’ll tell you what, miss.
但我告诉你 小姐
I’m going to win.
我要赢
And what do you get if you do?
如果你赢了你会得到什么?
What really matters…
最重要的是…
is who I win it from.
我从谁这里赢
He tried to buy me off
他想花钱让我离开
and when I didn’t take his money
如果我不拿他的钱
he took away the only thing in the world
他就带走我在这个世界上
that I ever truly cared about.
唯一真正关心的人
Who is she?
她是谁?
His daughter.
他的女儿
I was unsuitable on several levels.
我和她有好些地方配不上
And what’s the 42 grand for?
那么你要四万两千块钱干吗?
It’s a wee bit complicated.
有些复杂
As of yet, I don’t actually have a boat.
到现在为止 我还没有船
Sorry, did I say something wrong?
抱歉 我说错什么了么?
I have a boat.
我有船
It was my husband’s, but…
是我丈夫的 但是…
he got sick, and…
他得了场病 并且…
He wanted to sail to the Mediterranean
他想开船去地中海
but he never…
但是他没能做到…
He passed away…
他死了…
about a month ago.
大约一个月前
I’m sorry.
我很难过
I want you to have it.
我想把船给你
I…I can’t take your boat, miss.
我…我不能要你的船 小姐
But you have to.
但是你必须要
He’d want you to.
他也希望你要
What was your husband’s name?
你丈夫叫什么名字?
And what did he name his boat?
他把船取名什么?
He named it after me.
他用我的名字给船取名的
Then
那么…
I thank you, Elizabeth.
我谢谢你 Elizabeth
And I shall win this race…
我会赢下这次比赛…
for love.
为了爱
Would you excuse us, please?
能让我们单独谈谈么?
I’ll be at the shore.
我在岸边等
Don’t even think about it.
别碰它
It’s a trap.
是个陷阱
A net. Rousseau’s got ’em all over the island.
一个网 Rousseau在岛上所有地方都安放了
How the hell would you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I kind of tripped one with Jack.
我和Jack被网起来过
We ended up…
我们最后…
Never mind.
别提了
What?
怎么了?
When the doc told me you all got caught in a net
当医生告诉我说你们被网住了
I thought he meant…
我以为他是说…
something else.
其它的什么
And since when did you and Jack start talking about me?
从什么时候开始你和Jack谈起我来了?
Did that bird just say my name?
那只鸟是在叫我的名字么?
Yeah, it did…
是的 它叫了…
right before it crapped gold.
在它压了金块作赌注前
Sorry, man. I guess I forgot to load that one.
抱歉 可能我忘了装弹♥药♥了
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
Nothing. I’m fine.
没事 我很好
…if you’re feeling a little sorry for yourself
如果你感到少许不安
you may want to have a drink
你…你也许想喝点什么
with your mate from the hatch.
和你舱子里的伙伴一起
I hear he’s a little despondent as well.
我听说他也很沮丧
What?
什么?
Oh, that’s right. You weren’t there
对了 你当时不在场
for the dramatic arrival at the funeral.
在葬礼上那出戏剧性的回归场面
I think he’s pushed your buttons too many times
我想他按了太多次的按键
Yeah, Desmond.
是的 Desmond
I’m sure you two have a lot to talk about.
我肯定你们两个有很多好谈的
I’m sorry if what I said was confusing, but…
如果我没说清楚我很抱歉 但是…
I asked Jin to come.
我只叫Jin和我一起去
You need someone to translate
你需要一个翻译

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!