Did you ever think, maybe they put you down here
你有没有想过 他们把你丢在这里
to push the button every 108 minutes
让你每108分钟按一次按键
just to see if you would… and all of this
只是为了看你是否会乖乖照做所有的这一切
Evey single day.
每天都要这样
You two’s duty in the proof of last way which
你在珍珠舱内的任务会持续三周
and during this time you and your partner
在此期间 你和你的同伴
will observe a psychological experiment in progress
会观测到一个正在进行的心理学实验
Every single second of my pathetic little life
我可怜的生命的每一秒钟
is use these buttons.
就像那个按键一样的无用
If you will not continue to push the button, John…
如果你不继续按按键了 John…
I will.
我来按
I’ve write four mames down.
我写了四个名字
Four of your friends.
四个你朋友的名字
If you don’t bring all of the people on the list,
如果你没有把名单上的人都带来
you will never see Walt again.
你就再也见不到Walt了
Dad, don’t leave me.
爸爸 别离开我
I will keep out of you .
我会带你离开这里的
Dad, I love you.
爸爸 我爱你
I love you too. Walt.
我也爱你 Walt
I think Michael was compromised. Why would he deviced us?
我想Michael向他们妥协了 他为什么要骗我们?
Because I belive he is leaving you in a trap.
因为我相信他要带你们去一个陷阱
I have to get my son back.
我必须带回我的孩子
I will help you do that. Michael.
我们会帮你的 Michael
But it’s gotta be the way I said, man.
但是必须按我说的做 伙计
You, me, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley…that’s it. -Then that’s the way it’ll be.
你 我 Kate Sawyer Hurley…就这些人 -那好吧
Boat.

We are rescued? We are saved?
我们得救了? 我们获救了?
You see anything?
你看到什么了么?
No.
没有
Maybe it’s a trap.
也许是圈套
What do you mean, a trap?
你是什么意思 圈套?
You hear that?
听见了么?
Damn it!
该死
You.
是你
So… before you ran off
那么 在你离开之前
I guess you just forgot to mention
我想你忘了提起
that you still have a sailboat.
你还有艘帆船
Why’d you come back?
你为什么回来?
You think I did it on purpose?
你以为我是故意的么?
I was sailing for two and half weeks
我船开了一个半礼拜了
bearing due west and making nine knots.
以九节的速度向西开
I should’ve been in Fiji in less than a week.
不到一周我就应该到达斐济了
But the first piece of land I saw wasn’t Fiji, was it? No.
但是我看到的第一个陆地不是斐济
No, it was here. This…
不是的 是这里 这个…
this island.
这个岛
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because this is it.
因为就是这了
This is all there is left.
这里就是唯一的了…
This ocean and this place here.
这个大海和这个岛屿
We are stuck in a bloody snow globe!
我们被粘在这个该死的地方了
There’s no outside world. There’s no escape.
这是个与世隔绝 不可能逃离的地方
So just… just go away. Let me drink.
那么… 那么走开好么 让我喝几杯
Are you still pushing it?
你们还在按按键么?
Yeah, we’re still pushing it.
是的 我们还在按
Set of keys.
放钥匙的
One pocket watch, gold-plated.
一个金怀表
One photograph.
一张照片
One book: Our Mutual Friend.
一本书 “我们共同的朋友”
Why didn’t you bring that inside?
你为什么不带这本书进去?
To avoid temptation, brother.
为了不被诱惑 伙计
I’ve read everything
我读了所有
Charles Dickens has ever written.
查尔斯·狄根斯先生的作品…
Every wonderful word. Every book
每本书里 每个奇妙的单词
except this one.
除了这本
I’m saving it.
我留着以后看
So it will be the last thing I ever read before I die.
这会成为我死前读的最后一本书
Nice idea.
好主意
As long as you know when you’re gonna die.
你还有很长时间才会死
Lance Corporal Desmond David Hume
Desmond David Hume下士
your sentence is hereby complete
你的刑期结束了
and you are now and forever
你被女皇所有的
dishonorably discharged from the Royal Scots Regiment of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
苏格兰皇家军队永久除名
Long live the queen.
女皇万岁
Enjoy your sodding book.
好好看你的书去吧
You want a ride?
想搭便车么?
Not with you.
不想跟你坐
Get in the car.
上车
Did you bring me a present?
你给我带礼物了么?
Actually, two presents.
事实上是两件礼物
One of these boxes contains your past, Hume.
一个盒子装了你的过去
The other, your future.
另一个装着你的未来
Go ahead. Open it.
来吧 打开它
You’re a bastard, you know that?
你这混♥蛋♥ 你知道么?
The fact that she never received your…sentiments
她从来没有得到你的…关爱
Your sentiments is good for her.
你的关爱对她来说是好事…
Good because, as far as she’s concerned,
因为她所知道的
you’ve forsaken her.
是你抛弃了她
And that’s the way it’s going to stay.
而且她一直这么以为
Is it now?
现在也是么?
Penelope’s moved on, Hume.
Penelope已经开始新生活了 Hume
She’s getting married.
她要结婚了
This is for your new life, away from my daughter.
这是为了让你离开我的女儿 开始新生活而准备的
The conditions are simple.
条件很简单
No contact.
不要再联♥系♥了
No calls. No post.
不能打电♥话♥ 不能写信
You just… run away, Desmond.
你只要… 离开她 Desmond
And what makes you think I would just run away?
你为什么认为我会离开她?
Because you’re a coward.
因为你是个懦夫
On the way to the funeral
在去葬礼的路上
I told you that Michael had been compromised by the Others.
我告诉过你Michael已经向其他人妥协了
And then you asked me how we might take advantage of that.
然后你问我怎样才能有所防备
I believe fate has given us our answer
我想命运已经给我们答案
The boat.
那艘船
The boat?
那艘船?
This camp Michael is leading you to across the island,
Michael带你去的营地…
that is where they will set their trap.
他们会在那里设陷阱
While Michael leads you by land
当Michael从岛上带你们去的时候
I can approach far more quickly by sea
我可以从水上过去
and I can go ashore undetected.
我能靠岸且不被发现
Go ashore and do what?
靠岸后做什么?
Scout them. Their numbers and positions.
先侦查一下 他们的人数和位置
Their weapons.
还有他们的武器
Then I’ll go to the nearest beach
然后我会去最近的一个海滩
and start a signal fire with these.
用这些来点起烽烟
They burn with a dark black smoke.
他们烧起来会产生暗黑色的烟
You and your team will come to meet me at the signal
你和你的队员就朝信♥号♥♥来找我吧
and we will go in together.
我们就可以一起去了
We’re not even sure if Michael’s been turned by them.
我们还无法确信Michael已经背叛了我们
He has been turned by them.
他已经背叛了
I’ll have to tell Kate and Hurley and Sawyer what we’re doing…
我得去告诉Kate Hurley还有Sawyer…
No. Michael cannot sense we know he is lying.
不 不能让Michael察觉他的谎言被看穿了
All we have is the element of surprise, Jack.
我们需要的就是出其不意 Jack
Right now, it’s only your responsibility
现在 就要靠你来
to keep it secret.
保守秘密了
Black smoke, huh?
黑烟 是么?
This time…
这次…
they will know that we are coming.
他们就会知道黑烟是代表我们来了
Hello, John.
你好 John
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
I’ve been thinking.
我一直在思考

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!