I don’t even think my son is alive.
我甚至不能肯定我儿子还活着 而且…
He is alive, Michael.
他还活着 Michael
He’s standing outside right now.
他现在就站在外面
What, do you think I’m stupid?
你认为我是傻子么?
There’s been a development since you came here, Michael.
你来这里后发生了一些事情 Michael
One of our people was captured by yours.
一个我们的人被你们抓了
So go get him back.
那就去把他救回来啊
We can’t do that.
我们做不到
But you can.
但是你可以
And, if you do…
如果你做到了…
we’ll let you and Walt go free.
我们就放了你和Walt
I want to see my son.
我要见我儿子
I want to see him.
我要见他
If he is out there, you bring him in.
如果他在外面 你就带他进来
You bring him in here right now.
你马上带他进来
Pickett.
哨兵
You have three minutes.
你们有三分钟时间
Dad.
爸爸
Let him go.
放开他
Let him go. Get your hands off him right now. Dad, don’t.
放开他 马上放开他 爸爸 不要
Are you OK?
你还好么?
Yeah.
是的
Are you… Did they hurt you?
他们有伤害你么?
They make me take tests.
他们拿我做试验
They make you what?
他们拿你做什么?
We’re not gonna talk about that.
我们不谈那个
How’s Vincent?
Vincent还好么?
Vincent’s…He’s great.
Vincent…它很好
He’s great. He misses you.
它很好 它很想你
Hey, don’t be scared, man.
别怕 伙计
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
It’s gonna be over real soon.
马上就会没事的 好么?
I’m gonna get you out.
我会带你离开这里的 好么?
They’re not who they say they are.
他们不像他们所说的…
They’re pretending.
他们都是装的
Want me to put you in the room?
你想我再把你关进那个房♥间么?
Pretending? Pretending what?
假装? 假装什么?
OK, that’s it. We’re done.
好了 就这样了
No, wait. Hey, wait, wait.
不不不不 等等 嘿 等等
Come here, Walt. Wait,
过来 Walt 等等 过来 等等
come here. Dad
过来 爸爸
don’t leave me. Help me, please. Don’t leave me.
别离开我 帮帮我 求你了 别离开我
I won’t, man. I’m gonna get you out of here, OK?
我不会的 伙计 我会把你带走的 好么?
I promise you.
我保证
I will get you out. Dad! Dad!
我会把你从这里带走的 爸爸 爸爸
Let him go! Walt, wait! Let go of him! I love you!
放开他 放开他 我爱你
Walt, I’m gonna get you out of here. I love you!
Walt 我会把你带走的 我爱你
I love you too, Walt. Put me down! Let me go!
我也爱你 Walt 放开我 放开我
I’ll get you… Dad!
我会把你带走的 爸爸
After you release our man
在你放了我们的人之后
I’m gonna need you to do something else.
我还要你做些事
I’ll do it. I’ll do whatever you want.
随便你
I’m writing four names down. Four of your friends.
我写了四个名字…四个你朋友的名字
We need you to bring them here.
我们要你带他们来这
You have to bring only these four people, Michael.
你只需要带这四个人 Michael
Just them.
就他们
If you don’t bring all the people on the list…
如果你不能把名单上的四个人都带来…
you’ll never see Walt again.
你永远也见不到Walt了
OK. OK. OK.
好的 好的
Do you understand, Michael?
你听懂了么 Michael?
Yes. What do I tell them?
我该怎么和他们说?
Doesn’t matter.
这没关系
Make up a story.
编一个故事
They’ll be angry enough to believe whatever you say.
他们无论听你说什么都会怒火冲天的
Who’s James Ford?
James Ford是谁?
You know him as Sawyer.
就是你知道的Sawyer
You know the rest of them?
你认识其他的人么?
Yeah.
是的
I know them.
我知道他们
If I do all this…
如果我做了这些…
If I do what you say.
如果我照你说的做了…
You’ll get your son back…
你就可以带回你的孩子
and you both go free.
你们就都自♥由♥了
And I want the boat.
我还要一艘船
When the plane crashed, I was on my way to Los Angeles to bury my dad.
当飞机坠毁时 我正在去洛杉矶安葬我父亲的路上
I’m sorry to hear that.
我很难过
It seems like such a long time ago now.
现在看起来好像过去很久了
I was gonna go right from the airport to the cemetery, but…
我本来要从机场直接去墓地的 但是…
I had no idea what I was gonna say.
我不知道我该说些什么
And here we are again
现在又是这种时候了
I think Michael has been compromised.
我觉得Michael向他们妥协了
Let’s keep walking, Jack.
我们继续走 Jack
What do you mean, compromised?
你说妥协是什么意思?
His actions are not those of a man telling the truth.
他的作为不像是一个讲真话的人
Why would he lie to us?
他为什么要向我们撒谎?
Because I believe a father would do anything for his son.
因为我相信一个父亲会为了孩子而做一切
Because I believe that Michael may have freed Henry,
因为我相信Henry可能是Michael放走的
and because I believe he’s leading you into a trap.
并且我相信他要带你们去一个陷阱
You believe a lot, Sayid.
你相信的太多了 Sayid
And I also believed that Henry was one of them.
我还相信Henry是他们中的一员
All right. Let’s go talk to him.
好吧 我们去和他谈谈
No. He must believe he’s in control.
不 他必须继续以为他还掌控着大局
Why the hell would we wanna do that?
我们为什么要这么做?
So we can create an advantage.
这样我们就能取得主动了
How?
怎么做?
I don’t know yet.
我还不知道
But we have one more night to figure that out.
但是我们还有一晚可以想办法
Ana Lucia Cortez was…
Ana Lucia Cortez 是…
Before we crashed, she was a police officer.
在我们坠机前 她是一个警♥察♥
I don’t think it was easy for her being here
我想她在这里的日子并不好过
but I think she did the best she could.
但是我想她是尽力了
She was a woman of few words
她是一个话很少的人
and I’m gonna follow her example.
我会以你为榜样的
Rest in peace, Ana.
安息吧 Ana
Libby was…
Libby 是…
She was…
她是…
Libby was a psychologist.
Libby是一个心理医生
Or a psychiatrist.
或是一个…精神病医生
One of those. Either way,
二者其一
she probably helped a lot of people.
她可能帮助过许多人
She helped me.
她帮助过我
She was my friend.
她是我的朋友
It’s not fair that this happened to her. It’s not.
发生这种事对她来说是不公平的 绝对不
I’m going with you.
我和你一起去
Goodbye, Libby.
再见 Libby
Boat.

Boat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!