What for?
为什么?
You moving in here?
你要搬来这住?
Fancy yourself a little bachelor pad?
你想要你自己的小单人间?
Yes, I am moving in here.
是的 我要搬到这里来
what about the church?
那么教堂怎么办?
You said we were supposed to be building it together.
我说我们要一起建的 伙计
I am supposed to do something different now.
我现在有其他事要做了
And what am I supposed to do?
我应该怎么办?
Bring me my things.
把我的东西带来
ring your own things.
你自己去拿吧
Charlie, please.
Charlie 拜托
You’d better leg it, mate.
你最好快点去拿 伙计
Clock’s ticking.
表可不会停下来等你
Got some good news for you.
有好消息要告诉你
Captain Arab’s in, too.
阿♥拉♥伯船长也加入我们了
Cavalry rides at sunrise.
日出时出发
You told Sayid?
你告诉了Sayid?
Yeah, I told Sayid.
是的 我和Sayid说了
You shouldn’t have done that.
你不能说的
Oh, I’m sorry.
是么 我很抱歉
I figured if we’re going to war
我只是觉得 如果我们是去打仗
we’d want the one guy who’s been in a war.
我们需要一个参加过战争的人
That a problem?
这有问题么?
No.
恩 没有
It’s not a problem.
没有问题
All right, then.
那么不就行了
Get off of me.
放开我
You got a problem, Michael?
你有问题么 Michael?
You march me a day and night without any rest, yeah.
你们逼着我走了一天一夜没有休息了
My problem is I’m tired.
我太累了
I’d offer to knock you out and carry you
我还想把你打晕了扛着走的
but we’re here.
但是我们到了
Put him right over here.
把他放到那去
Tell her we’re here.
告诉他我们到了
I can’t promise this won’t hurt.
可能会有点疼
What the? Ow! Damn it.
那是… 该死
Relax. Just taking some blood.
放松点 只是取点血
Taking some blood? For what? Who are you people?
取血干什么? 你们是谁?
Where’s my son?
我儿子在哪?
That’s it. All done.
好了
See you in the funny pages.
看看结果如何了
Hello, Michael.
你好 Micheal
Where’s my son?
我儿子在哪?
My name is Miss Klugh.
我叫Klugh
I was hoping you might help me answer some questions.
我希望你能回答我几个问题…
About Walt.
是关于Walt的
Where is he?
他在哪?
Is he your biological son?
他是你的亲生儿子么?
What?
什么?
Are you his father?
你是他父亲么?
Yes, I’m his…
是的 我是…
How old was he when he started speaking?
他几岁开始说话的?
I… He…
我…他…
Did he have any illnesses growing up? Headaches?
他成长过程中有生病么? 头痛?
Fainting spells?
经常性昏迷?
What? No.
什么? 没有
I don’t… I wasn’t there. He was halfway around the world.
我不知…我不在那 他离我半个地球远
Why are you asking me?
你为什么问我这些?
Did Walt ever appear in a place he wasn’t supposed to be?
Walt有没曾经出现在不可能出现的地方?
You say he was halfway around the world
你说他离你有半个地球远 但是…
but did you see… I want my son.
你有看见… 我要我的儿子
You bring him to me right now.
你马上把他带来见我
I wanna see my boy.
我要见我儿子
For someone who wants his son back so badly
对于一个如此想要回自己儿子的人来说…
you don’t seem to know much about him, Michael.
你对他并不是太了解 Michael
You’re not coming.
你不用去
Welcome back, Michael.
欢迎回来 Michael
Look, I know Sawyer told you.
听着 我知道Sawyer和你说了 好了
But it’s not gonna work.
但是 这样不行的
You’re not coming.
你不能去
And why is it that I’m not coming?
为什么我不能去?
Because you’re going after the guy who escaped
因为你是要去追那个逃跑的人
and I’m going after my son.
而我是要去找我儿子
Are you implying I’d let a desire for revenge compromise Walt’s safety?
你是不是说我的报复心胜过对于Walt安全的担心?
I’m implying that I decide who stays and who goes
我是说由我来决定谁去谁留下
and you stay.
你留下
I know you wanna help, right?
我知道你想帮忙 是么?
But I gotta do this my way.
但是我需要按我的方式来做
Of course.
当然
Good luck, Michael.
祝你好运 Michael
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Bloody hell.
该死的
Are you kidding me?
你没开玩笑吧?
Did someone put you up to this?
有人让你这么做的么?
You were supposed to come right back.
你们应该早就回来的
You were out all night. What happened?
你们整夜都在丛林里 怎么了?
We were unable to find Henry’s trail.
我们无法发现Henry的行踪
Yeah, I got that.
是的 我知道了
Where’s Locke?
Lock在哪?
I do not know.
我不知道
We’re burying Ana Lucia and Libby at sunset.
我们在日落时安葬Ana Lucia和Libby
Thank you.
谢谢
I will mourn them in my own way.
我以我自己的方式来悼念他们
Who’s gonna talk?
由谁来说?
What?
什么?
At the funeral.
在葬礼上
Who’s gonna talk?
由谁来说?
I’m sure Hurley’ll wanna say something about Libby.
我肯定Hurley想说些和Libby有关的
I never even knew her last name.
我甚至不知道她的姓
It was Cortez.
她姓Cortez
Well, there you go.
我知道了
I screwed her.
我和她干过了
What?
什么?
It’s how she got my gun. Ana.
她就是这么拿走我的枪的
She jumped me.
她主动要和我来的
We got caught in a net.
我们被网住了
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些 Sawyer?
Because you’re about the closest thing I got to a friend, Doc.
因为你是唯一可以算作我朋友的人 医生
And because she’s gone.
因为她死了
at least now we get to kill somebody.
至少我们可以去杀几个人了
Jack fill you in on the plan?
Jack和你说过我们的计划了么?
What plan?
什么计划?
We’re leaving first thing tomorrow.
我们明早动身
Back across the island to their camp.
横穿岛屿到他们营地去
OK.
好的
And what about you, man? You coming with us?
你呢 伙计? 你一起来么?
Why would I wanna go?
为什么我要去?
Because they killed her.
因为他们杀了她
Michael, come on.
Michael 别说了
What do you say, Hugo?
你说呢 Hugo?
I’m sorry about Walt, dude, but I’m not coming.
对于Walt我很抱歉 伙计 但是我不去
You’re sorry about… Michael.
你对不起什么… Michael
Dinnertime.
该吃饭了
When are you gonna do it?
你什么时候动手?
When am I going to do what?
动手干嘛?
Kill me.
杀了我
I’ve seen where you live.
我看到了你们住哪
I know how to get here.
我知道怎么来这
You have been asking me questions
你一直在问我问题
I don’t know the answers to for a week.
我都答不上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!