The bleeding’s stopped.
血止住了
That’s good, right?
那是好消息 是么?
No.

It’s not good.
不好
And there’s nothing you can?
你就没有…
I can make her comfortable.
我能让她更好过点
But I don’t have what I need.
但我没有我需要的
Why look at me?
你看着我♥干♥吗?
I gave you all the meds two days ago.
我两天前就把该死的药都给你了
The heroin, Sawyer.
海♥洛♥因♥ Sawyer
Give me twenty minutes.
等我二十分钟
Kate’s gonna go with you.
Kate和你一起去
It doesn’t take two people to carry…
没必要去两人…
Kate is going with you.
Kate一起去
What are you talking about? Why would he need me to go with him?
你在说什么? 干吗要我跟他一起去?
Jacko here knows his heroin’s in my stash with the guns.
Jack知道我的海♥洛♥因♥和枪是放在一起的
So I can either show you where it’s at
所以我要么告诉你东西放在哪
or let poor Libby suffer.
要么就让可怜的Libby痛苦下去
That pretty much it, Doc?
是不是这样 医生?
Yeah. Yeah. That’s pretty much it.
是的 差不多是这样
Let’s go, Freckles
我们走吧 雀斑女
I’m curious about something.
有件事我很好奇
Yeah, what’s that?
恩 什么事?
How did Ana Lucia get your gun?
Ana Lucia怎么拿到你的枪的?
I don’t know. She must have lifted it off me.
我不知道 肯定是偷的
She pickpocketed your gun?
她偷了你的枪?
How’d she do that?
她怎么做到的?
if I knew how she did it
我要是知道的话
she wouldn’t be able to do it, would she?
她就没机会下手了 不是吗?
After you.
你先请
I thought you were taking me to your stash.
我以为你是带我去你藏东西的地方
Do you have to make everything so damn difficult?
别把每件事都想这么复杂?
Just go in.
进去就好了
You kept the guns here.
你把枪都藏这了
All this time, right under you.
你一直把它们藏在自己底下
Fooled you, didn’t I?
骗到你们了吧?
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
You seen Libby around?
你们看到Libby了吗?
Shh.You’ll wake John.
嘘 别把John吵醒了
Come.

Follow me.
跟我来.
Wake up, John.
醒醒 John
Are you all right, John?
你还好吧 John?
Yeah, yeah.
很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
我很好
You had a dream?
你做梦了
Was there a man? A priest?
有没有梦到一个男的? 一个牧师?
The man that you saw was my brother.
你梦到的那个人是我的弟弟
Your brother?
你弟弟
This is why we needed to come together.
这就是我们要一起来的原因
This is how we are going to be led
我们会以这种方式得到指示
how we will know where to go next. I don’t know where to go.
也会通过这种方式知道下一步怎么走 可我不知道往哪儿走啊
Did he tell you anything? No. He…
他有没有告诉你什么? 不 他…
Nothing? Anything?
没有? 什么事都可以?
It wasn’t even me. It was you.
梦里的不是我 是你
It didn’t…
那个 那个 没有…
He…
他…
he wanted me to follow him.
他要我跟着他
Follow him where?
去哪?
Wait here.
等在这
Eko, it was just a dream.
Eko 那只是个梦
It’s not safe.
那很不安全
Eko!
Eko
Father, I’m afraid it’s not a very good time.
神父 恐怕现在不方便说话
You’ll have to come back later.
你得改日再来
Mrs. Malkin, I must speak to your daughter.
Malkin女士 我必须和你女儿谈谈
Yesterday in the church you said… I know what I said.
昨天在教堂 你说… 我知道我说了什么
It’s just right this minute it’s not a very good time.
现在真的不方便说话
All right. Get back in the house, Joyce.
回房♥子里去 Joyce
Get her inside. Richard, please…
把她带进去. Richard 别这样…
Inside. Now.
马上进去
I know why you’re here, friend
我知道你来干嘛的 朋友
but you can save yourself the trouble.
不过你大可不必费神
What happened here was not a miracle.
这里没有发生什么奇迹
The doctor that treated your daughter seems to feel differently.
给您女儿治疗的医生可不这么认为
Treated her?
治疗?
You mean tried to cut her open.
你是说准备把她开膛破肚的家伙
He’s just trying to cover up his own negligence.
他只是想掩饰自己的疏忽
He tell you the whole story –how she supposedly drowned?
他告诉你整个经过了吗? 她是如何”淹死”的
She fell into a mountain river.
她掉进了山里的河中
Her body shut down.
她的身体机能停滞了
She went into hypothermia, which made her appear dead.
体温降低使她呈现假死状态
Then why is your wife so convinced otherwise?
那您的妻子为什么深信这是个奇迹呢?
Cause she’s a zealot.
因为她是个狂热的教♥徒♥
All of this, everything she’s doing
她做的这一切
it’s to spite me.
都是为了给我造成困扰
Why would she spite you?
她为什么要这样做?
Because she knows I’m a fraud.
因为她知道我是个骗子
Because I make my living as a psychic.
因为我的职业是通灵者
You see, that’s what I do.
我就是靠这个谋生的
I gather intelligence on people
我收集人们的智慧
and I exploit it.
把这些作为己用
Every day
每天
I meet people looking for a miracle
我去见那些寻找奇迹的人
desperate to find one.
但是根本就找不到
But there are none to be had.
因为根本没有奇迹可言
Not in this world, anyway.
至少在这个世界上是没有的
I will report back to my monsignor
我会回去禀告阁下
that there was no miracle here.
这里没有发生奇迹
Your daughter is alive. This is all that matters.
您的女儿活着 这个是最重要的
Be careful.
小心
I’m fine.
我没事
Hey, Eko.
嘿 Eko
What’s up there? Do you see anything?
上面有什么? 你看到什么了吗?
I don’t see nothing.
不是什么也没有…
It’s salted.
这里被撒过盐
What?
什么?
The earth. It’s been salted so that nothing can grow.
土 掺进了盐所以上面什么也不长
Why would anyone wanna salt it?
谁会在这儿撒盐…
There’s nothing here.
什么都没有
I believe they made a circle, a target,
我想他们做了一个圆圈的记号♥
so that this place can be seen from up above.
做了一个目标 这样从上面就可以看到这个地方
They?
他们?
What place?
什么地方?
The place that this plane fell upon, John. Come on.
这架飞机掉下来的地方 John 来吧
Will you help me with this?
能帮我一把吗?
Wait.
等等
Eko
Eko
May I?
我来好么?
Please. Be my guest.
好的 请便
We were gonna have our first date.
我们本来要开始第一次约会的
Date?
约会?
Yeah, Picnic on the beach.
是的 在海滩上来一次野餐
I’m glad you’re OK, man.
很高兴你没事 伙计
John.
John
Hello. I’m Dr. Mark Wickmund,
你好 我是Mark Wickmund博士
and this is the orientation film
这是入门指导影片
for Station 5 of The Dharma Initiative.
专为达摩启动计划的第五站所做
Station 5, or The Pearl, is a monitoring station
第五站 又名珍珠 是一个监视站
where the activities of participants in Dharma Initiative projects
达摩启动计划中 所有的参与者的一切行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!