Oh, no, you don’t understand.
噢 不 你不明白
She came back to life.
她又活过来了
We were out in the back blocks
当时我们在后街那
and Charlotte must have slipped and she went into the river
Charlotte失足掉进了河里
and she’s not much of a swimmer.
她不会游泳
She was dead
她死了
and the next day she woke up.
可…第二天她醒了过来
Don’t you understand?
你还不明白吗?
It’s a miracle.
这是奇迹
A confirmation of faith.
对我们信仰的肯定
Everyone needs to know about this.People need Where is your daughter now?
大家都应该知道 我们需要… 你女儿现在在哪?
At home with my husband.
在家 和我丈夫在一起
And what does he think?
他是怎么想的?
The world needs to know.
这应该让全世界都知道
We need to tell the Vatican. We need to tell the world…
我们得告诉罗马教廷 我们得告诉世界…
I’m sorry. We can’t just do that, Mrs. Malkin.
抱歉 我们不能马上这么做 Malkin女士
The church needs to conduct an investigation
教堂需对此事进行深入的调查
before anyone can be told.
才能公布这件事
Father Tunde will start this process
Tunde神父会着手去调查的
if you’ll permit him.
如果你允许的话
Mrs. Malkin, would you excuse us for a moment?
Malkin女士 我们失陪一下
Of course.
好的
Monsignor, with all due respect
阁下 恕我直言
I cannot do what you have asked.
我不能答应你让我做的事
Why not?
为什么?
Because I do not believe what this woman says.
因为我不相信这个女人说的
Why do you think I chose you?
你觉得我为什么让你去?
Are you seeing something I’m not?
你是不是发现什么我不知道的了?
I haven’t seen a single track or piece of sign
我什么痕迹都没发现
since we left the hatch.
从我们离开舱口就什么都没发现过
What the hell are you following?
你到底在跟踪什么?
Where is the question mark?
问号♥在哪?
what?
什么?
The question mark, John. Where is it?
问号♥ John 它在哪?
You know what?
你知道吗?
You keep chasing after your own shadow.
你一直在异想天开
I’m going back.
我要回去了
I know you do not want to show me, but you must.
我知道你不愿意给我看 但是你必须得这么做
No, I don’t have to show you anything.
不 我没有义务让你知道任何事
Then I’m sorry.
那对不起了
You hit me.
你打了我
Why did you?
你为什么…
Because you were being difficult.
因为你不太合作
Are you insane?
你疯了么?
No.
没有
Ana Lucia, your friend
Ana Lucia 你的朋友
was just murdered and you…
刚被杀 而你…
Ana wants me to help you, John.
Ana要我来帮助你 John
Help me do what?
帮我什么?
Find the question mark.
找到问号♥
You don’t even know what you’re talking about, do you?
你根本不明白自己在说些什么 是吧
No.

But you know what I am talking about, John
但是你知道我在说什么 John
and that is all that matters.
那才是关键
Here.
给你
Here. You wanna find your damn question mark?
给你 你不是想找到问号♥么?
Here, this is it right here.
就这个 在这 就在这里
Here, take it. Because it’s nothing.
给你 拿着吧 这根本什么都不是
It’s a memory. It’s ten seconds of nothing
凭记忆随便画的 只出现了十秒钟
This is your hatch, yes?
这是你的舱子 对吧?
It’s not my hatch.
这不是我的舱子
If the swan is where we came from
如果这个天鹅是我们来的地方
then we go that way.
那么我们就往这走
We shouldn’t even be out here.
我们根本就不该来这的
Ana Lucia would still be alive, if I’d just told Jack that Henry attacked her.
如果我告诉Jack,Henry曾经攻击过Ana Lucia 她也许就不会死了
Now she wants us to go here
现在她想让我们到这儿来
She wants us to go here, John. Together.
她想让我们去这 John 我们一起
She said this in my dream.
她在我的梦里告诉我的
Oh, of course, your dream.
噢 对了 在你的梦里
Tell me, John
告诉我 John
haven’t you ever followed a dream?
你是否曾经跟随你梦的指引?
So, the Vatican’s really interested in this one
那么 罗马教廷会对这很感兴趣 是吗
That depends upon what I put in my report.
那要看我怎么写我的报告了
Why don’t you just start by telling me
那么你就从
what happened that night?
那天晚上发生了什么开始讲起吧
Well, I got a call around 1am
我大概在夜里1点接到个电♥话♥
Ambos brought this girl in, dead.
Ambrose把这个女孩的尸体送来
She’d been in the water two hours.
她呆在水里已经两个钟头了
Have you had much experience in this type of death?
你对像这样溺水身亡的事件有经验吗?
Yeah, of course. I’m, I’m an undertaker
是的 当然 我从未失误过
Well, I mean, it’s my day job.
呃 我是说 这是我的本职工作
I’m perfectly qualified to be a coroner.
我是十分合格的验尸官
I did go to medical school.
我进过医学院
And when did you find out that she was not dead?
你是什么时候发现她没死?
During the autopsy.
在解剖验尸的时候
During the autopsy?
在解剖验尸的时候?
It’s all right.
没关系
I didn’t expect you to believe me.
我没指望你相信我
I figured you’d want to have a listen for yourself.
我想你个能想要亲自听听
Decedent is a Caucasian female.
死者为白人女性
161 centimeters, 51.3 kilos.
身高161厘米 体重51.3公斤
Body was prepped and washed by the very lovely Valerie McDervish.
尸体准备和清洗由可爱的Valerie McDervish清洗完毕
Ian, Stop it.
Ian 别这样
Commencing with the post.
从标志处开始
This is a clear case of drowning.
这是一起典型的溺水事件
I’ll begin with
下面开始
a thoracic…
进行胸腔切割
Take it.
拿走吧
No, please.
拜托…
I don’t want to ever listen to that tape again.
我再也不想听了
You lost already?
迷路了?
Your map is inexact.
你的地图不准
No kidding?
你没在开玩笑?
These landmarks…
这些地理标志…
Is this a river?
是条河吗?
No, it’s a wavy line.
不 只是条曲线
I didn’t draw it. I just transcribed it.
这不是我画的 是我抄来的
I told you I don’t even know if it is a map.
我告诉你了 我不知道这是不是地图
Let’s assume it is.
假设它是的
What’s the ax for?
那个斧头用来干吗?
I don’t know yet.
我现在还不知道
You were the one that found this plane, yes?
飞机是你发现的么?
Yeah.
是的
It was up there.
当时它在上面
And what made it fall?
怎么掉下来的?
Boone made it fall.
Boone使它掉下的
Then he died.
然后他就死了
A sacrifice that the island demanded.
这个岛需要的牺牲品
Excuse me?
什么?
Nothing.
没什么
So, what’s next?
那么 下一步呢?
We make camp
我们露营…
get some sleep
休息一下…
and wait for further instruction.
等待下一步的指示
Where in the hell are they?
他们到底去哪了?
Just calm down.
冷静点
Finding his trail in the dark is not gonna be easy.
在黑夜里追踪不是那么简单的
They’ll be back.
他们马上会回来的
She say anything? Libby?
她有说什么吗? Libby?
She’s still unconscious.
她还处于昏迷状态

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!