Previously on Lost:
前情提要:
I need you to go up through the grate and into the vents.
我要你从壁炉爬上通风口
That button has to be pushed.
那个按键必须得按
OK.
好的
I crawled through your vents
我从你的通风口爬了过去
and I stood at your computer. And you know what happened?
站在你的电脑前 你知道后来发生什么了?
Nothing happened, John.
什么都没发生 John
I never entered the numbers.
我根本没输入那些数字
I never pressed the button.
我也没有按那个按键
If you want to do something nice for Libby,
如果你想对Libby好点
there’s a beautiful beach three kilometers from here.
离这三公里外有个美丽的海滩
You could take her there.
你可以把她带到那去
Come on, give me the blankets. Blankets?
快 把毯子给我 毯子?
I will handle the blankets, OK?
我来搞定毯子 好吧?
Take us to the guns. Now.
马上带我们去拿枪 就是现在
that bitch.
那个婊♥子♥
She stole my damn gun. Ana Lucia.
偷了我的枪 Ana Lucia
Why would she need a gun?
她要枪干吗?
We caught one of them. The Others.
我们抓住了其中一个…其他人
He’s locked up in there.
他被关在那
Give me the gun. I’ll kill him.
把枪给我 我来杀他
I’m sorry.
抱歉
What are you building?
你在造什么?
Hello, Ana.
你好 Ana
hello, yourself.
你也好啊
So you gonna tell me?
你可以告诉我了么?
What is it?
那是什么?
I’m building a church.
我在建一座教堂
why the hell would you wanna do that?
你到底为什么要那么做?
Because I was told to.
因为有人要我这么做
Told to by who?
谁?
I was just told. I think it was in a dream.
我刚刚被要求要这么做 我想是在梦里
A dream like this one?
像这样的梦?
You need to help John.
你得去帮助John
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥
Yemi. Forgive me.
噢 Yemi 原谅我
I should have listened to you. You were right.
我应该听你的 你是对的
I didn’t mean to do what I did.
我不是故意要这么做…
The work being done in this place
这里正在进行的工作
is important, Eko.
是非常重要的 Eko
It is more important than anything
比任何事情都重要
and it is in danger.
并且这工作正处在危险中
You must help John.
你得去帮John
He has lost his way.
他迷失了他的方向
You must make him take you to the question mark.
你得叫他带你去问号♥那
John will not want to show you
John是不愿告诉你的
so you must make him.
你必须逼他说
Eko…
Eko…
There are many distractions, brother
很多事会让你分心 哥哥
but you must move past them.
但你必须克服
What is done is done.
过去的事就让他过去吧
Do you understand? Yes, Yemi.
你懂了么? 是的 Yemi
And, Eko?
还有 Eko…
Bring the ax.
带上斧子
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
You all right, mate?
你没事吧 伙计?
I need to find John.
我要去找John
What were you thinking, John?
你在想什么 John?
Jack Leave him alone. No, Jack don’t leave him alone.
Jack 别说了 不 Jack 继续说
Shut it, Sawyer. If Ana hadn’t lifted your gun…
闭嘴 Sawyer 如果Ana没拿走你的枪…
Well, ain’t that swell.Gimpy McCrutch over here
这样不是很棒吗? 那个拐杖先生
covers up that the Artist Formerly Known As Henry Gale
为所谓的艺术家Henry Gale打了掩护
tried to strangle your little amiga
隐瞒了他试图扼死你的女朋友的事
and suddenly it’s on me when she goes vigilante.
现在她自己要去执行正义,你们却都算到我头上来了
How about you go back to the beach?
你还是回到海滩去吧
Hey enough. Both of you.
够了 你们俩
Michael. Hey.
Michael 嘿
He shot me.
他开枪打我
Who? He’s gone. He ran out.
谁? 他溜了 跑掉了
Go. I got him.
快 我去追他
I was sleeping and I heard gunshots.
我当时正在睡觉然后听到了枪声
I got up. I came out of the bedroom
然后我起来跑出了卧室
and there was this guy.
然后…有个家伙
He had a gun and…
他手上拿着枪 并且…
All right, come on. We gotta get you up, all right?
好吧 来 我们拉你起来 还好吧?
Let me help you.
我来帮你
She’s dead.
她死了
Kate, we gotta get her up.
Kate 我们得把她扶起来
We gotta get her up to the back room, OK?
我们把她放到后面的房♥间去 好么?
Grant us this mercy, O Lord
主啊 赐予我们您的仁慈
we beseech thee.
我们向您祈祷
Amen.
阿门
She’s in shock.
她休克了
All right, we gotta keep pressure on this one.
来 我们得用力压这里
Can you do anything?
你能做些什么吗?
Jack? I heard you.
Jack 我听见了
Just keep pressure on her, OK?
就这样压住她 好吗?
How is she?
她怎么样了?
I’m doing what I can.
我在尽我最大的努力
How long ago?
多久之前?
What?
什么?
When did this happen? How long ago did he leave?
这是什么时候发生的? 他什么时候离开的?
I don’t know.
我不知道 呃…
Twenty minutes, maybe a half-hour ago.
20分钟 可能半个小时之前
He shot three people. One of them’s dead,one of them…
他向我们三人开枪 一个死了 还有一个…
Who’s gonna take care of Libby while you’re off playing Daniel Boone?
你去充英雄 谁来照顾Libby呢?
I will go.
我去
John, you have tracking experience, yes?
John 你有跟踪的经验 对吧?
Yeah.
没错
We will find his trail together.
我们一起去找他
You find anything,anything, you come right back here
你们只要找到任何线索 就马上回来
and we figure out what we’re gonna do next together.
我们再一起想接下来怎么做
Let’s go, John.
我们走 John
How long has it been since your last confession?
离你上次忏悔有多久了?
Good question.
问得好
Too many years for me to even remember.
太久了 我都记不清了
What do you wish to ask God’s forgiveness for?
你想让上帝宽恕你什么呢?
What sins have you committed?
你犯了什么罪?
let’s see.
让我想想
I slept with another woman besides my wife.
我和除我妻子以外的女人睡觉
Just once or many times?
一次还是很多次?
How many is “many”?
多少次才算很多次?
To receive God’s forgiveness
要接受上帝的宽恕
you must be penitent for your sins.
你必须为你的罪行而悔过
I also forged ID papers
我还伪造身份证
for a guy pretending to be a priest.
给一个想装牧师的家伙
Do you have it?
你带来了吗?
So what did you do, Padre? Skim from the collection plate?
你打算怎么做 教士? 扔下你的募捐箱吗?
You know, I’ve got some friends in Los Angeles.
你知道我在洛杉矶有很多朋友
I could get you on with them.
我能让你和他们联♥系♥
Doing what?
为什么?
You know, stuff.
你知道…某些事
Good morning, Father Tunde.
早上好 Tunde神父
Good morning, Monsignor. This is Mr.Caldwell
早上好 阁下 这是Caldwell先生
He has been helping me arrange my trip to the United States.
他在帮我安排去美国的行程
I’m sorry, Father, but I’ve got some bad news.
我很抱歉 神父 我有个坏消息
You’re gonna have to postpone your trip.
你不得不推迟你的行程了
It appears we have a miracle.
好象有奇迹发生了
My daughter, she… she drowned.
我的女儿 她…她淹死了
I’m very sorry for your loss.
我很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!