Don’t.
不要去
Let’s just get the hell out of Sydney.
我们离开悉尼吧
Let’s just go. Let’s go back.
一起走吧 一起回去
I can’t ever go back.
我已不能再回头了
See ya, kiddo
再见了 孩子
What?
怎么了
Don’t you want my phone number?
你不想要我的联♥系♥电♥话♥吗
You tell anyone about this,
你要是敢告诉别人…
and I’ll kill you.
我就杀了你
Guess that takes cuddling off the table.
那也要一起滚下桌子吧
there
你好
Oh! How’s it going?
进展如何
This isn’t what it looks like.
并不像你想象的那样
And what does it look like?
然后呢… 那应该是怎样的
It looks like something…
那个… 看上去像这样…
that it’s not.
其实不是
man
好吧
I’m so busted.
被你活捉了
Hurley, I’m not here to tell you
Hurley 我在这不是想告诫你
how to act around food.
不要偷吃东西的
No, I’m not busted for that.
不 我不是说这个
I’m busted for…
我是说被你逮住的…
something else.
是一些其他的事情
I was packing the picnic
我找吃的,
because I was kind of hoping that you’d wanna go with me.
是因为我想带你去野餐
You know, as an “us” thing.
就我们俩
But it was a surprise.
本打算给你个惊喜
Really?
真的吗
That’s very sweet.
你真好
So, do you wanna go?
那你想去吗
Where to?
去哪里
Can that part still be a surprise?
去哪先保密 因为那还是个惊喜
You’re back.
你回来了
So, the Others, they didn’t show up?
那其他人呢 他们没有出现
No.
没有
Michael’s back, though.
但Michael回来了
What happened here?
额头怎么了
My fault.
那是我的错
I left the tap on in the bathroom sink,
我忘记关浴室的水龙头,
and Ana wiped out and hit her head on the counter.
结果Ana滑倒了 还撞伤了头
And I’m sorry, again.
再次抱歉
Yeah, don’t worry about it.
没关系的 放心吧
I think he’s waking up.
我想他醒过来了
man.
你好
where…
我…这是在哪…
How did I get…
我怎么会这样…
Wait, try to take it easy, OK? You’re back in the hatch.
放松点 好吗 你又回到舱里了
We found you out in the jungle last night. my head.
昨晚我们在丛林里发现了你 我的头啊
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I found them.
我找到他们了
After I left
我离开后,
I hiked north.
向北前进,
Back to where we were.
回到了原来的地方
Hiked to the beach, followed the shoreline.
到了海滩,沿着海岸线走
A day later, I saw one.
一天后 我看见了一个人
What did he look like?
他长什么样
He was dirty.
很脏
Worn clothing. No shoes.
破烂的衣服 没穿鞋
Simple.Just like the rest of them.
看上去很普通 就像其他同伙一样
Like the rest of them? Yeah.
像其他同伙一样 对的
His people. The Others.
他的人 其他同伙
I followed him back to his camp.
我跟踪他回到营地
They live in tents. Canvas tents
他们 他们住在帐篷里 帆布帐篷
and teepees.
是那种圆锥形帐篷
They eat dried fish. They’re worse off than we are.
他们吃鱼干 比我们过得还差
How many of them were there?
他们有多少人
I counted 22.
我数了下,有22个
And the boat… I didn’t see it.
那么船呢… 我没有看到
Did you… Did you see Walt?
你…你有没有看到Walt
No.
没有
But I know he’s there.
但我知道他肯定在那儿
What about everyone else they took?
那么他们带走的其他人怎么样了
Cindy? Did you see any other kids?
辛迪 看到其他孩子了吗
No. No, no kids.
没有,没有看到孩子
But I think they’re in the same place as my boy.
但我认为他们和我儿子在一起
They have a hatch.
他们也有个舱房♥
How do you know that they…
你怎么会知道的
There’s a set of metal doors leading underground.
通往地下有不少金属门
What else could it be? You think that’s where they’re keeping the kids?
还能是什么呢 你认为那里就是孩子们被关的地方
They keep it guarded 24l7.
他们日夜守候在那
Two guards, two guns.
两个护卫 两把枪
And two guns is all I saw. They’re barely armed.
那两把枪是我所看到的所有的武器 其他人都没有武器
Most of them are old. And half of them are women.
大部分是老人 其中还有一半是女人
I wanted to…
我想…
I couldn’t save him.
但我救不了他
So I came back to tell you.
所以我回来告诉你们…
To tell you that we can take them.
告诉你们我们有能力救他们
As soon as I get my strength back
只要我一恢复体力
I will take us back there.
就带你们去那
And we are gonna get my boy back.
我们要把我儿子救回来
You were right.
你是对的
Right about what?
什么对的
About Henry.
关于Henry
What you and Sayid did to him when you first found him
你和Sayid当初如何对待他
you were right.
你…你做得对
I don’t like how you did it
我虽然不欣赏你的处理方式,
but I shouldn’t have gotten in your way.
但我不该阻止你们
you did what you thought was right
当然你做了你觉得是对的事情
at the time you thought it, Jack.
尽管你是当时这么觉得 Jack.
I just hope the next time you decide to do something
我只希望下次你在决定做什么事之前,
you include me.
请先让我知道
And something tells me that’s gonna be soon.
直觉告诉我 你现在就有话要和我说
You heard Michael.
你听到Michael说的话了
We can take them.
我们能救他们
Our friend with the beard told us not to cross the line.
我们那位大胡子朋友告诫我们不要越过底线
These people are liars, John.
John 这些人都是骗子
Why the hell should we take their word on anything?
该死的 我们为什么要这么迷信他们
I couldn’t agree more.
我完全同意
So,
那么…
now what?
现在怎么办
Where are you going?
你们去哪
To get our guns back from Sawyer.
从Sawyer那要回枪
We’re gonna need you to help convince him.
我们需要你去说服他
Who’s gonna take care of Michael?
谁来照顾Michael
I’ll stay.
我留下吧
You guys go ahead. You sure?
你们去吧 确定没问题吗
Give Sawyer my best.
替我向Sawyer问好
All right. We’ll be back soon.
好的 我们很快就回来
Watch your head. Almost there.x7fx7f
小心头 就快到了
You ever watch The Flintstones?
看过”the flintstones”吗
Sure
当然
I used to watch it all the time when I was in the hospital.
我在医院的时候一直看
When I broke my hip.
因为把屁♥股♥弄伤了
Did you ever notice how Fred would run
那你有没有注意过Fred是如何判断
by the same thing over and over again?
一遍又一遍地重复走过同一个地方
Third time past this tree.
这已经是第三次路过这棵树了
That’s a different tree.
那不是同一颗树
Hurley, it’s OK if you’re lost.
Hurley 如果你迷路的话没有关系的
Dude, I’m not lost. Will you trust me?
老兄 我没有迷路 你要相信我
We’re right about to walk
我们马上就要漫步于

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!