What? Good what?
什么 好在哪里
None of this matters. I’m dead anyway.
好在哪已经无所谓了 无论怎样 我都会死
The doctor’s gone to make a trade,
医生去做交易了
and we both know he’ll come back empty-handed, and then…
我们大家都很清楚当他一无所获回来时
I’ve lost my value.
我就失去了存活下去的价值
So either Jack comes back here and kills me
要么Jack回来杀了我
or my people find out where I’m being held and they do it.
要么我的人发现我被囚禁在此 他们来杀了我
Why would your own people want to kill you?
为什么你自己人会想来杀你
Because the man in charge…
因为那个带头大哥
He’s a great man, John,
他是个了不起的人物 John
a brilliant man.
是个睿智的人
But he is not a forgiving man.
但他从不会宽恕别人
He’ll kill me because I failed, John.
我把事办砸了 所以他一定会杀了我
I failed my mission.
任务失败了
What mission?
什么任务
When that woman caught me in her trap,
当我中了那个女人的圈套被抓后
I was on my way here, John.
我才来到了这里
I was coming for you.
我是为你而来
Locke, get out here!
Locke 出来
I’ve been knocking those things down for 20 minutes.
我用了20分钟才把这些东西给弄下来
Get your hands off my damn mangoes.
把你那该死的手从我的芒果上拿开
Didn’t figure you for the fruit-picking type.
看不出你还很在行摘水果啊
What do you want?
你想怎样
I need a gun.
我要一把枪
here’s an idea
我看要不这样
Why not go to your buddy Jack? He’s got himself a gun.
不如去找你的好朋友Jack 他就有枪
That’s right
我差点忘了
he’s still traipsing around the jungle with Kate.
他还和Kate一起在林子里闲逛呢
If you’ve got a problem because he’s making time with your girlfriend,
如果你觉得他抢了你女朋友 你感到不爽的话
don’t take it out on me, man.
不要把气撒在我头上
How about you just give me a gun?
你还是给我把枪吧
Here’s another idea: Scram.
你给我滚
You heard me. Now, git!
你听到没有 滚 现在就给我滚
Sarah, open the damn door!
Sarah,快开门
Good, you’re up.
很好 你还没有睡
It’s time. Protection duty.
是时候履行你的保镖职责了
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 我们出发了
After four days of drinking and doing nothing,
喝了四天酒 无所事事
now, in the middle of the night, you’re ready to go?
现在是午夜时分 你到准备好出发了
That’s exactly right.
对的 完全正确
It’s time, come on
是时候了 走吧
Fate’s calling, Sarah.
命运在召唤我们 Sarah
This is it. Pull over, right here.
就在这了 靠边停车
This is what you needed protection for? The suburbs?
这就是你所需要的保护 因为在郊区
Just stay in the car.
就呆在车里
Should I keep the meter running?
我是不是还应该开着停车计费器
Can I come in
我能进来吗
Look, she’s my daughter
听着 他是我女儿
and I have every right to see her!
我当然有权见她
No, you don’t have a right. Get out!
不 你没有这个权力 出去
I’m coming in here!
我现在就要进去
You can’t stop me! She is my daughter
你不能阻拦我 她可是我女儿啊
Get out! Get out of my house!
走开
I pay the mortgage on this house!
我给这房♥子付的按揭
I wanna see my daughter! What the hell is wrong with you?
我就是想看看我的女儿 你到底哪根筋搭错不让我看
Don’t you ever come back here!
不许你再回来
I was just having a conversation with the lady.
我正在和那个女士说话
You need help!
你需要帮助
Dude, nice hole
老兄 挖得不错
What is it, Hurley?
怎么说 Hurley
man, you remember that radio we made?
你还记得我们做的无线电吗
I was thinking maybe I could get it to play some music.
我想我可以用它来放些音乐
You know, for Libby
为Libby放
it worked only once, and then just for a minute.
但是它就奏效过一次 而且也是一瞬间
I’ve tried several times since
后来我还试过几次
and only gotten static.
但是只有噪音
Here’s the thing: Even that would be good.
是这样的 即是只有杂音也行
Because Libby would be like
因为到时候 Libby会觉得
“It’s the thought that counts. “And I’ll score major points.
“有这份心就好了” 那样我就能给她留下好印象
Especially when she sees me holding it over my head.
尤其是当她看到我在很努力地调台
And why would you hold a static-generating radio over your head?
那你为什么要用只能制♥造♥杂音的无线电来调台呢
They didn’t have Say Anything in Baghdad?
在巴格达没有 无话不说(电影) 吗
It’s awesome.
非常好看
This dude gets his boom box,
电影里 那个主角拿着手提收音机
holds it over his head outside this chick’s window,
在女主角家窗前
and plays some Peter Gabriel song for her
给她放了些Peter gabriel的歌♥
and, bam, the girl’s his.
然后那女孩就喜欢上他了
I mean, after her dad goes to jail. But then he gets her.
在她爸爸进监狱后 然后他就抱得美人归了
I think I get the idea. You should check it out sometime.
我想我明白你的意思了 你真该好好看看这部电影
I mean, if we ever, you know, get off this island.
我是说如果我们能够离开这个小岛
If you want to do something nice for Libby
如果你真想为Libby做些什么的话
there’s a beautiful beach three kilometers from here.
三公里外有一片美丽的沙滩
You could take her there.
你可以带她去那边
You think she’d like that?
你觉得她会喜欢吗
I took Shannon there once.
我带Shannon去过一次
So it worked?
能见效吗
What are you talking about, John?
你在说什么 John
Your deal. The trade.
你的那笔交易
If they gave us Michael…
如果他们交出Michael
They didn’t give us anything.
他们什么也没给
So it was just a coincidence that he came wandering out?
这么说来他遇上你们是个巧合
I was shouting. He heard my voice.
当时我正大声喊叫 他一定是听到声音
What? They just let Michael go,
怎么 难道你觉得他们放了Michael
hoping we would keep up our end of the bargain?
还希望我们继续履行交易
You think they’re on the honor system?
你觉得他们来自慈善机构
Come out, come out, whoever you are.
出来 出来 不管你是谁
I know you’re there.
我知道你在那儿
Don’t make me come in after you.
别逼我出手
What do we got here?
是你啊
Was Little Red Riding Hood following the Big Bad Wolf back to his stash o’ guns?
小红帽来找大灰狼的枪
Why don’t you gimme that one right there?
为何不现在就把枪给我呢
I ain’t gonna “gimme” you nothing.
我什么都不会给你.
We’ve been through this, Lucy.
我们以前也谈过这个事情 Lucy
What you gonna do now, muchacha?
现在要干什么呢 小姑娘
We need some damn music in here.
来点音乐
Who was she?
她是谁
Who was who?
你指谁
That woman.
那个女人
She is a very long story, Sarah.
Sarah 这可说来话长啊
It’s Ana Lucia.
我叫Ana Lucia
Well, I’m still Tom.
但我还是Tom
You’re pathetic, that’s what you are.
你很可悲 对 你就是那样的
You bet your sweet ass I am.
你说得对极了
Why are you here?
为什么到这来
I’m here because I can’t apologize to my son.
我来这儿是因为我不想给我儿子道歉
He tried to help me
他试着帮我
so I thanked him by cutting him off.
我用不辞而别来感谢他
I thanked him by hating him.
我用痛恨来回报他
You came here for the same reason I did, kiddo.
孩子 你来这也是因为同样的原因
You ran away.
你逃出来
My, my.
我的天啊
Look what fate has delivered up this time.
看看这次命运又带来什么了(鸡尾酒吧)
Come on.
来吧
Let’s go have a drink or ten and be pathetic together.
一起去喝一杯 然后我们可以借醉做对可怜虫
What do you say?
怎么样
No.

No.
不去
It’s your call.
随你便吧
I’m walking here!
小心行人
Wait!
等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!