previously on lost
剧情回顾
These people are smart
这些人很聪明
and there animals If you think
同时还很残忍♥ 如果你认为
that one gun and one bullet
仅凭单枪匹马
is gonna stop them.
就能阻止他们
Think it again.
好好想想我的话吧
I am going to find my son
我要去找我的儿子
and nobody is gonna to stop me, okay?
没人能阻止我 明白吗
I’ll go with you No, I have to do it alone.
我和你一起去 不行 就我一个
I’m going out the line where I’m not suppose to cross
我打算越过底线
and telling them we got you.
然后告诉他们我们已抓到你了
They will not give you Walt.
他们决不会交出Walt的
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么了
Jack, where are you going? Maybe they just let him go.
Jack 你去哪 或许他们放了他
Let him go, he is alone.
放了他 他可就只有他一个
They just put him out of the jungle.
他们只是仅仅把他推到丛林 Jack
He is alone.
就他一个
Okay.
好吧
Let’s go.
我们走吧
See ya, Ana Lucia.
过会见, Ana Lucia
You look tired.
你看上去很疲惫啊
Yeah, thanks.
算吧 谢谢关心
What?
怎么了
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里
Home.
在家呆着
All night?
整晚都在
Yeah. I cooked myself some dinner, watched some TV.
对 给自己做了点晚饭 还看了会儿电视
What’d you watch
你看了什么节目
Let’s go for a drive.
让我们好好谈一下
Remember Jason Alder?
还记得Jason Alder吗
Found him in a parking lot just after three in the morning.
凌晨三点在停车场发现了他的尸体
He was dead an hour before anyone saw him.
他死后一小时才被人发现
Crime Scene pulled a gun from the dumpster.
在案发现场的垃圾桶里发现了一把枪
Registration was filed off.
没有枪♥支♥登记记录
No prints. No witnesses.
没有指纹,也没有目击者
He was executed.
他就像是被处死的
Any idea who did it?
有凶手的线索吗
Yeah, Ana. You did.
是的 Ana 就是你干的
This man confesses to shooting you in cold blood
这个人招供曾残忍♥地朝你开枪
and you refuse to ID him. So we had to cut him loose.
但是你拒绝指证他 所以我们不得不放了他
A week later, he shows up with five bullets in him
一周后 他就胸中五弹而亡
because someone shot him in cold blood.
因为有人残忍♥地枪杀了他
Guess I should get a lawyer.
看来我应该请一个律师
Look, we both know
听着 我们都知道
that this is gonna be a dead-end investigation.
这会成为一个无头案
But, Ana, if you did this…
但是 Ana 如果真是你干的…
if you did this, you have to let me help you.
真是你干的话 你应该让我来帮你
Thanks, Mom, but I don’t need your help.
谢谢你 妈妈 但是我不需要你的帮助
You don’t want my help, you’re gonna have to get it from somewhere else.
你不要我的帮助 那你也应该从别人那里获得帮助
You’re a police officer, Ana.
Ana 你是个警官
If you don’t respect me, at least respect that.
你不尊重我也就罢了 但是你至少得对得起这个职业
Then I quit.
那好 我不干了
what do you say?
你打算怎样
How long you gonna keep up this hunger strike, Henry?
Henry 你到底要绝食到什么时候
I ever tell you I was a cop?
我有没有告诉过你我曾是警♥察♥
I’ve been around a lot of killers in my life.
我这一生碰到过很多杀人犯
You know what surprises me the most about them?
你知道这些人中最让我惊奇的是什么吗
How much they love to talk.
那就是他们个个都很爱扯淡
But you’re different, Henry.
但是你和他们不同… Henry
Quiet.
还保持沉默
What was that?
你咕哝些什么
If you’re gonna say something
如果你想说什么的话,
you’re gonna have to speak…
你就得说出声来
You killed two of us.
你杀了我们中的两人
Good people who were leaving you alone.
他们都是好人 都想放过你
You’re the killer, Ana Lucia.
你才是杀人犯 Ana Lucia
I guess he decided to start talking?
看上去他终于决定开口了
Mike. Tequila-tonic.
Mike 来份龙舌兰酒加奎宁水
Long day
忙活了一整天吧
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
You “wanded” me at security.
你在安检处检查过我
Another one, please.
请再来一杯
So how does one get into “wanding”?
你是怎么开始从事安检工作的
One stops being a cop.
不当警♥察♥后
What a coincidence. I just stopped being a doctor.
太巧了 我刚刚辞去医生的工作
Why’d you quit?
你为什么辞了
I didn’t.
不是我主动要辞
My son ratted me out for drinking on the job.
是我的儿子出♥卖♥♥♥了我 他告密说我在工作期间喝酒
Thank you.
谢谢你的酒
Lost my license.
执照被吊销了
Yeah, I know, it’s hilarious.
是的 我知道 这听起来很搞笑
No, no, it’s just that,
不 没有 我仅仅是想说
I don’t believe that parents and their kids
我不相信父母和他们的孩子
should work together.
可以一起工作
Too many issues.
因为矛盾实在太多了
I’ll drink to that.
为你刚才的一番话干杯
So, where you headed?
你去哪
Sydney. Sydney, Australia.
悉尼 澳大利亚
You wanna come?
想一起去吗
I’m serious.
我是当真的
Why would I go to Sydney with you?
我为什么要和你一起去悉尼
Maybe fate to get us together
或许是命运将我们连在一块
You know, like two drinks in an airport bar.
就像我们俩能够在这个机场一起喝酒一样
Why would fate do that?
缘分为什么要这么做
Same reason fate does anything
这是缘分一贯的行事方法
so that we can help each other out.
只有这样我们才可以互相帮助
You do need help, right?
你确实需要帮助 不是吗
Unless you don’t.
除非你不需要
What I’m doing down there could be dangerous.
我在那儿干的事可能会比较危险
I need someone to protect me, a bodyguard.
所以我需要有人能够来保护我 比如贴身保镖
It’s perfect for someone
你就是绝佳的人选
who “stopped being a cop”.
因为你刚从警♥察♥退下来
I don’t even know your name
我都不知道你的名字
Ooh. Let’s not use real names
我们还是都不要用真名吧
I’ll tell you what, why don’t you pick a name for me,
不如这样 你给我取个名字
and then I’ll pick one for you.
我也给你起个名字 如何
You look like a “Tom”.
就叫你Tom吧
Tom. What an excellent name.
Tom 多棒的名字啊
And you should be a…
那我就叫你…
Australia.
为澳大利亚干杯
What happened?
发生什么了
I cut myself shaving.
刮脸的时候刮伤了自己
The guy in the hatch tried to kill me.
舱里的那个人想要杀我
You OK?
你没事吧
I’m fine.
我没事…
But he won’t be.
但是他不会好过
What?
怎么
Don’t do anything stupid.
不要干傻事
If you’ve come to apologize
如果你是来道歉的话,
I forgive you for hitting me with your crutch.
那我原谅你用拐杖来打我
I’m so glad my head didn’t break it.
我很庆幸我的头没被打破
Why?
为什么
Now that’s a broad question.
那可是个大问题
Why did you try to hurt Ana Lucia but not me?
你为什么要去对付Ana Lucia而不是我
I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at, John.
我不知道你指什么 John
I was trapped under that blast door….Helpless.
我被那扇爆♥炸♥飞出的门给压住了…陷于绝望中
You could’ve crushed my skull.
你本可以碾碎我的头颅
But you didn’t do a thing.
但是你没有那样做
Why didn’t you?
你为什么没有动手
Because you’re one of the good ones, John.
因为你也是个好人 John