You say you’re watching us?
你说你正监视着我们
You hear me?
听见我的话了吗
We’ve got your man.
我们手里有你们的人
You want him back, you’re gonna have to come out here.
如果你要他回去 你们就快点出来
Come on out!
快出来
Jack! I know you’re there!
Jack 我知道你们在那儿
I know you can hear me. Jack, they’re not here.
我知道你们能听见我讲话 Jack 他们不在这
I’ll be right here until you talk to me.
我就在这里不走知道你出来和我对话
I’ll be right here.
我就在这里
I brought you some supper.
我给你带来了点晚餐
Thanks. You can just set it down there.
谢谢 你只要把它放在那里就好
Where is everybody?
他们人呢
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
You don’t have anything to be sorry for. It’s my fault I’m here by myself.
你没有什么要和我道歉的 这只是我自己该死的错误 让我自己待在这里
That’s not why I’m apologizing.
我不是为了那个向你道歉
I lied to you.
我对你说谎了
Back in Australia… Isaac, he didn’t heal me.
在澳大利亚 Isaac 他没能治好我
He didn’t do anything.
他什么也没做
Of course he did. You’re… Bernard, he didn’t heal me.
他当然做了…你… Bernard 他没能治好我
But that doesn’t mean I’m not healed.
但是这并不意味着我没有好
When you’re sick
当你生病的时候
and you have something inside you that doesn’t belong there,
你可以感觉到原本在身上并没有的东西
you can feel it.
你可以感觉到它
And after the crash… I couldn’t feel it anymore.
坠机之后 我在也感觉不到了
At first I thought it was just shock…
起初 我以为我被撞晕了
but it wasn’t.
但那不是
It’s this place.
就是这个地方
But you said Isaac fixed you.
但是–但是你说isaac治好了你
I told you that,
我那样说
so that you wouldn’t spend what time we had left trying to do something.
是不想让你 再浪费剩下来的时间 我们要留下来一起做一些事情
Rose, you could just be in remission.
Rose 可能只是略微好了一点
How do you know it wasn’t Isaac who healed you?
你怎么知道不是isaac治好了你
How do you know he didn’t heal you? I know.
你怎么知道他没有治好你 我知道
I know.
我知道
These yours?
是你的吗
Thank you.
是的 谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
Trust me.
相信我
I know.
我知道
You don’t want to be rescued, do you?
你不想被救离这里 是不是
You think if you leave, it’ll come back.
你是觉得如果你离开这 它又会回来
And if you can’t leave…
如果你不想离开
neither can I.
我也不离开
We won’t ever leave, Rose.
我们永远也不离开这 Rose
I would…
我愿意
I would offer to take down the sign, but we didn’t get very far.
我会把这些标记拆掉 但是 反正我们开始没多久
I pressed your button.
是我按的按钮
It’s not my button.
按钮不是我的
Where did you go?
你去了哪里
I just needed to… stretch my legs.
我只是需要 伸展一下我的双腿
How long are you gonna wait, Jack?
jack 你还要等多久
Until I get my voice back.
直到得到回音
And then I’m gonna yell some more.
我还会再喊几声
Maybe they can’t hear you.
可能他们根本就没听见
They can hear me.
他们一定听得见
I’m sorry I kissed you.
对不起 我吻了你
I’m not.
没什么大不了的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!