Come on, Sawyer. I need your help.
来吧 sawyer 我需要你的帮忙
Now, what do you say?
你说呢 没门
I say… Pasadena.
我说
Well, I hope you’re happy. About what?
我希望你能开心 关于什么
This morning I had 15 people willing to work on the sign. Now I’m down to four.
早上我还有15个人愿意一起造那个标志物 但是现在就只剩4个了
And how is that my fault?
是我的过错吗
At the very least, I expected your support.
至少我希望得到你的支持
You had to go and attack me.
但是你却公然反对我
Have you ever stopped to think, maybe the reason people are quitting
你还停下来好好想过 那些人退出的原因
is because you’ve got yourself a management problem?
是你的管理方法上出了问题
What is the matter with you, Rose?
rose 你到底是怎么了
I am just trying to do something.
我只是想试着做些什么
That’s right. You’re always trying to do.
那就对了 你总是在尝试做着什么
Why can’t you just let things be?
为什么你不能任其自然呢
If I didn’t always have to do something, you wouldn’t be here.
如果我没有努力尝试 你就不会在这
I’m flattered.
我很荣幸
Yeah? Why is that?
嗯? 为什么
Because you chose me to go with you instead of Sawyer.
因为你选择我和你一起去而不是sawyer
I asked Sayid first, but he turned me down.
我先问的sayid 但是 他拒绝了我
And I only asked you because they don’t want you.
我只有问你 因为 他们 不需要你
They grabbed you, had you at gunpoint.
他们抓住你不放 用枪威胁你
They coulda kept you, but they didn’t.
他们本可以抓走你 但却没有
Then again, they didn’t really want me either.
话说回来 他们也不需要我
Damaged goods… both of us.
损坏的货物 我们两个
What’s that?
那是什么
It’s a doll. Wait, don’t!
是个玩具 等等 等等 不
Don’t! Don’t!
别 别
Sorry.
对不起
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
good, so you can hear me.
还好能听见我讲话
This isn’t one of theirs.
这不会是他们设置的一个陷阱吧
No, it’s not sophisticated enough.
不 这还不够老练
Must be one of Rousseau’s traps. Hopefully she’s not far from here.
一定是rousseau做的其中一个陷阱 希望她离这不是很远
Could be a week before she shows up.
也许她一个星期后才出现
What are you doing? I’m trying to get the gun.
你在干什么 我正试着那我的枪
I can’t get my arm around. All right, here, let me…
我的手翻不过来 好的 这 我来
All right.
好的
Sorry, I don’t want to shoot you.
对不起 我可不想对你开枪
OK.
好的
You got it?
你拿到了吗
OK, ready? Yeah.
好的 准备好了吗 是的
Got it! Got it, got it, got it!
拿到了 拿到了 拿到了
Got it. All right. Now, give me the gun.
这 拿到了 现在把枪给我
Why? What for? I’m gonna try to shoot the rope.
为什么 试着射那个结
I’m a better shot than you.
我的枪法比你准
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yeah. I told you, I grew up hunting with my dad.
当然 我告诉过你 我从小和我父亲一起打猎
Damn it!
该死的
at least they know where we are. OK, now, give me the gun.
好样的 至少他们知道我们在哪里了 好的 现在把枪给我
Are you gonna waste another bullet? Don’t worry.
难道你还要再浪费一颗子弹吗 别担心
We’ll still have 13 more to shoot each other with. Come on.
我们还有13颗可以互相射击的子弹 加油
Fine. You have a better angle than I anyway.
好的 反正你的角度比我的好
that’s gonna be your excuse when I make the shot?
如果我射中了你就把这当作借口吧
When you make the shot.
如果你打中的话
OK.
好的
Nice shot.
好枪法
No! No-no-no-no-no!
不!不!不!不!不!不!
You’re doing it all wrong!
全做错了
I told you, three rows!
我告诉过你排成三行
Three, so they can see it from the air!
三行 那样你才可以从天上看见它
Three rows. How hard is that?
三行 那又有多难
Do I have to do everything myself?
难道什么都要我自己做吗
No. No-no-no! No, Jin! No, wait.
不! 不!不!不! 不!jin 不!等等
Please.
求求你
I just want to get my wife home.
我只是想带我妻子回家
I want to get Rose home.
我想带Rose回家
Sorry.
对不起
You’re in my spot.
你在我的地盘上
I can move.
我可以走
Can you? Oh, that’s funny.
你可以吗 噢 那很有趣
I guess your sense of humor got trapped under that door with your leg.
我猜你的幽默感和你腿一起被困在门里面了
I saw your husband walking through the jungle, hauling rocks.
我看见你丈夫走进丛林了 搬石头
He’s building a big sign in the sand, so the satellites will see it.
他正在在沙滩上建一个巨大的标志物 那样卫星可以看见它
That man doesn’t know the difference between an errand and a fool’s errand.
他还不能区分什么是徒劳无功
Well, Rose, most of us don’t.
这样 rose 我们中绝大多数都不能
So, what are you doing down here, John?
那么你来这下面干什么 john
Can’t remember the last time I saw you out of that hatch.
我都不记得上一次你走出舱门是什么时候的事
I’m done with the hatch.
我受不了那个舱了
now, you’re just frustrated.
你现在只是心情比较沮丧
You’ll be out of that splint and running around the island again in no time.
你很快就能丢掉那个夹板在岛上到处跑了
And yet, Jack said it’d be at least four weeks.
jack说这至少得用上4个星期
But, honey, you and I both know it’s not gonna take that long.
但是 亲爱的 你和我都知道 其实并没那么久
Right this way, Rose.
这边走 Rose
You must be Rose.
你就是Rose
Why don’t you have a seat?
为什么不坐呢
So, how does this work?
那么 要怎么做
I sit here and you chant or pray or what?
我坐在这 你唱赞歌♥吗或者祈祷或是其他什么
There are certain places with great energy,
在地球上某个地方有着很巨大的能量
spots on the Earth like the one we’re above now.
就像现在我们所在的地方一样
Perhaps this energy is geological, magnetic…
可能是地质能量 磁能
or perhaps it’s something else.
或是其他什么
And, when possible,
在适当的时候
I harness this energy and give it to others.
我接收这些能量把它给别人
May I?
我可以吗
What…
什么
What… What is it?
怎么了
I’m sorry.
对不起
I can’t do anything for you, Rose.
我不能帮你 Rose
I didn’t expect you to.
我本来也不指望
It’s not that you can’t be healed.
并不是说你不能被治愈
Like I said…there’s different energies.
就像我说的 有不同的能量
This is not the right place for you.
对你而言 这不是正确的地方
Where is the right place?
哪里才是正确的地方
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道
I’ll return your husband’s donation… Don’t.
我将把你丈夫的募捐还给他 不要这样
I’m gonna tell him you fixed me.
我告诉他你治好了我
I’m going to tell him you fixed me.
我告诉他你治好了我
What did you mean back there?
你刚才说的是什么意思
What? In the net.
什么 在网子里
You said they were sophisticated, the Others.
你说他们很老练
Last week when the baby got sick, Claire and I went into the jungle,
上个星期小孩病了 Claire 和我走进丛林
and found another hatch.
却发现了另一个舱
What? Like a medical station.
什么 像一个医疗站
There was nothing you could use, it was all cleared out. But…
没有你要用的东西 全部都清空了 但是
I found some lockers. They had clothes inside, all worn and dirty,
我发现了一些橱柜 它们里面都是些破的和脏的衣服
but they were on hangers, like costumes, you know?
衣服都是挂着的 像就像演出的衣服 你知道吧
And there was a makeup kit…
还有化妆箱
and a fake beard.
和假须
When were you gonna tell me this?
你打算什么时候告诉我这些
When you decided to let me back in the club.
当你决定让我回到舱里的时候
What?
什么
You can keep one of them locked up in the hatch for a week and say nothing,
你可以把其中一个锁在舱里 一个星期 却什么都没说
but then when I…
但那时 当我
We’re here.
我们到了
Are you sure? I…
你确定? 我
That’s where they took the shot at Sawyer.
那就是他们向sawyer射击的地方
Over there is where they pushed you out of the jungle with a bag on your head.
在那里 那里就是他们把 套着包的你从草丛里推出来的地方
And right there is where I…
这就是
where I laid my guns down.
我放下枪的地方
Hey, I’m back!
我回来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!