You’re just the part of me that’s scared.
你是我恐惧的一部分
You don’t want me to wake up.
你不想让我醒来
Well, guess what?
你知道么
I’m not scared.
我不怕
OK, Hurley,
好的 好的 Hurley…
you’re having some sort of panic attack.
你有点被恐惧吓倒了
I get that.
我了解了
But this isn’t like you.
但这却不像你
Like me?
像我?
You don’t know me.
你不了解我
I was starting to.
我正准备了解你
Yeah, well, did you know I’m so fat that I killed two people?
好的 那你知道我因为胖而杀了两个人么?
And that I have an imaginary friend?
知道我还有一个虚构的朋友么?
Hurley, please. You’re gonna hurt yourself.
Hurley 拜托 你会伤了你自己的
No, I’m not!
不 我不会的
Because this isn’t happening.
因为这不是真的
None of it.
全都不是
I’m just imagining it. This isn’t real life.
都是我想的 这不是真实的世界
Why would you say that?
你为什么那么说?
Because in real life…
因为在真实的世界里…
no girl like you would ever like me.
像你这样的女孩是不会喜欢我的
You remember when I said
我记得我说过
I knew you from somewhere?
我在哪儿见过你么?
Well, maybe it’s ’cause I made you up.
也许是因为你是我想出来的
What was the man’s name who broke his leg?
那个断了腿的人叫什么?
The day of the crash.
坠机那天
On the other side of the island,
在岛的另一边的那个人?
Eko brought a man with a broken leg to me for help.
Eko带了一个断腿的人来找我帮忙
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
I don’t know.
我…不知道
You don’t know. You know why?
你不知道 你知道为什么吗?
Because it happened to me.
因为这是发生在我身上的
His name was Donald,
他叫Donald
and I buried him.
是我埋了他
I buried a lot of people, Hurley.
我埋了很多人 Hurley
So don’t tell me that,that wasn’t real.
所以别告诉我那些都不是真的
And don’t tell me
也别告诉我…
you made me up.
我是你想出来的
It’s insulting.
那是很无礼的
When you saw me on the beach this morning,
今天早上你在海滩看到我的时候…
was I holding a slipper?
我是拿着一只拖鞋么?
No, not that I can remember, no.
我记不起来了
look at me.
看着我
I am real.
我是真的
You’re real.
你是真的
The way I feel about you,
我对你的感觉…
that’s real
是真的
And that…
而且这个…
was real.
也是真的
Maybe you should do it one more time.
也许你该再来一次…
Just to be sure.
好让我确信
Ready to go back?
可以回去了么?
Do you really think I can,
你真的认为我可以…
you know, change?
我是说…改变么?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I do.
是的 我确信
Why don’t you get a little closer together?
你们可以靠近一点
Say cheese! Cheese!
说”茄子” “茄子”
Great.
很好
You need some water to go with that?
你吃药要水么?
Nope, I’m good.
不用 我可以
OK. Well, fine.
那好
See you later, guys. Thanks for the photo op.
回头见 伙计们 谢谢你们的合作
Here’s your pill, Libby.
这是你的药 Libby

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!