I had…
我有…
My mom…
我妈妈…
My friend Johnny…
我的朋友Johnny…
I won the lottery.
我赢了六♥合♥彩♥
Awesome, dude.
真不错 伙计
What numbers did you play?
你用什么号♥码赢的?
Leonard’s numbers, right?
Leonard’的数字 是么?
From the hospital? What a coincidence.
从医院里听来的? 多么凑巧啊 你…
You seen them around anywhere else?
还在哪儿看到这些数字了?
The hatch. Bingo!
舱门上 答对了
The hatch.
舱门上
With the button that you gotta push every 108 minutes
你每隔108分钟就得按按键
or the world ends.
不然就是世界末日了
Oh, oh, oh, and
噢噢噢 而且…
what’s the code for the button?
你要按哪些数字?
Oh, yeah.
噢 对了
The numbers.
那些数字
But I got better.
但是我好多了
I changed.
我变了
Changed?
变了?
Are you kidding? Take a look at yourself.
你在说笑么? 看看你自己
You’ve been on a deserted island for over two months
你在这个荒芜的岛上呆了两个多月了
and you haven’t dropped ten pounds.
你连10磅都没减下来
How is that even possible, man?
这可能么 伙计?
I just destroyed my stash.
我刚刚毁了我的储藏
And I’ve been exercising. Libby says it won’t…
我一直在锻炼 Libby说那不是马上能完成的事
Right, Libby.
对了对了 Libby
The mega-cute blonde chick who magically appeared from the other side of the island.
那个魔法般从岛的另一边出现的美丽金发小妞
Oh, yeah,
噢 对
and who just happens to have the hots
她恰巧这么性感…
for you?
就为了你
Come on, man. Let’s take a walk.
来吧 伙计 我们走走
So this is all in my brain?
那么这些都是我想出来的?
Every rock. Every tree.
每块石头 每棵树
Every tree frog.
每只树蛙
Even me.
甚至是我
The real me, the one they told you was imaginary?
真的我 那个他们告诉你是虚构的…
He went out that window, man.
他已经跳出窗外了 伙计
Right now, he’s probably bouncing from hot chick to hot chick.
现在他大概在一堆辣妹之间享受呢
Unlike me, who’s really you,
你不同 你是真的
who’s got more important things to do.
你有很重要的事要做
So I’m making you up?
那么你是我想出来的
Well, sorta.
可以这么说
I’m part of your subconscious, man.
我是你潜意识的一部分 伙计
All the people on this island are.
这个岛上的所有人都是
What part of me are you?
你是我哪一部分?
I’m the part of you that wants to wake up, man.
我是你想醒来的那部分 伙计
Follow me.
跟我来
This is it, dude.
就这了 伙计
It?
这?
The big finale.
终结的地方
The answer to all your problems.
你所有问题的答案
A way for you to wake up,
使你醒来的一个方法
snap out of it.
从这里摆脱出去
I don’t wanna kill myself.
我不想自杀
Who said anything about killing yourself, man?
谁说了是自杀了 伙计?
This is gonna bring you back to life.
这会使你回到你的生活
The only way for you to bust out
你离开这里的唯一方法
is to tell your mind
就是告诉你自己
that you don’t believe any of this.
你不相信这的一切
So…
那么…
if I…
如果我…
All this will be gone?
这些全都结束了?
I’ll just wake up?
我会醒来?
That’s right.
是的
And when you do wake up,
当你醒来的时候
come find me.
来找我吧
I’m sure I miss you.
我肯定我想死你了
See you in another life, Hurley.
在另一个世界见吧 Hurley
Jack not back yet?
Jack还没回来么?
Nope
没有
He’s telling everyone at the beach that we’ve got one of ’em.
他会和海滩上每个人说我们抓了他们中的一个
Something tells me people have a lot of questions about our houseguest.
我想大家会有很多问题要问我们这位房♥客的
I want to talk to him.
我想和他谈谈
I don’t think that’s on today’s program.
我想这不在今天的日程之上
Well, all due respect, Ana Lucia, but I don’t care what you think.
尊敬的Ana Lucia 我不在乎你是怎么想的
Five minutes.
就5分钟
I earned five minutes with him.
我就和他说5分钟
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Your real name.
你的真名
Why don’t you
你为什么不…
just keep calling me Henry?
继续叫我Henry?
I’ve gotten used to it.
我已经习惯这么叫了
Did you get caught on purpose?
你是故意被抓的么?
You and your people have been here
你和你们的人在这儿
for God knows how long, and you got caught in a net…
呆了多久 只有上帝知道 然后你被一只网抓了…
God doesn’t know.
上帝不知道
Excuse me?
什么?
God doesn’t know how long we’ve been here, John.
上帝不知道我们在这儿呆了多久了 John
He can’t see this island any betterthan the rest of the world can.
他像世界其他地方的人一样也看不到这个岛
May I ask you a question?
我能问个问题么?
What possible reason could I have
我可以经历这一切…
for putting myself through all this?
到底是因为什么?
Maybe
也许
your people were looking for this place.
你们的人正在找这里
This place?
这里?
This place
这个地方
is a joke, John.
是个笑话 John
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I crawled through your vents
我爬过你们的通风口
and I stood at your computer
站在你们的电脑前
as the alarm beeped.
你们的警报响了
And you know what happened?
你知道发生了什么吗?
The timer went all the way down to zero.
计时器一直走到零
And then some funny red pictures flipped up in its place.
然后一些有趣的红色图片就蹦了出来
They looked like hieroglyphics,
就像象形文字
but
但是
I’m no expert.
我不是个专家
Then things got real interesting. There was a loud…
然后事情变得十分有趣 响起了…
clunking
沉闷的金属声
and a hum like a…
像一个…
magnet, a big magnet. It was really very frightening.
磁铁…一个巨大的磁铁 真的很恐怖
And do you know what happened next?
你知道接下来发生了什么吗?
Nothing happened, John.
没有任何事发生 John
Nothing happened at all
什么都没发生
Your timer
你们的计时器
just flipped back to 108.
又跳回108了
I never entered the numbers.
我从没有输入过数字
I never pressed the button.
我也从没按过按键
You’re lying
你在说谎
No, I’m done lying.
不 我没说谎
Who’s Dave?
谁是Dave?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪儿?
Jin saw you while he was fishing.
Jin在捕鱼的时候看到你了
Ha! Jin doesn’t speak English.
Jin不会说英语
Sun was with him. She translated.
Sun和他在一起 是她翻译的
what is going on?
发生了什么事?
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!