Are you
你…
comfortable with your appearance?
对你的长相满意么?
Well, it’s not like…
这不像…
I mean, I can’t really do anything about it, right?
我是说 这不是我能改变的
If I…
如果我…
If I…
如果我…
wasn’t so fat…
不是这么胖…
they never would have died.
他们就不会死了
There were 23 people on that deck.
那块板上站了23个人
It was built to hold eight.
它的承载量是8个…
And it would have collapsed whether you went out there or not.
不管你上不上去它都会塌的
Yeah, but I did walk out there.
是的 但我就是走上去了
And it did collapse.
它确实就塌了
And I killed them.
是我杀了他们
It was an accident.
那是个意外
It was my fault.
是我的错
Look, after those people died
但是在那些人死后
you were in a practically catatonic state.
你呈现出紧张的状态
You stopped talking,
你不说话
you stopped going out,
你不出门…
you stopped sleeping.
甚至不睡觉
But you never stopped eating,
但你从没停止过吃
because that’s how you punish yourself.
因为这样你才能惩罚你自己
Dave’s right about you.
Dave说你是对的
You’re nothing but a quack.
你是个骗子
Dave doesn’t want you to lose weight
Dave不想你减肥 是么?
You know, Dave cares about me.
你知道 Dave很关心我
He’s my friend.
他是我的朋友
well,
好吧
I’m gonna show you something,
我给你看样东西
and it may upset you.
这会使你伤心
This is the photo
就是这张照片
that I took for the bulletin board.
我为了公告板拍的
Dave isn’t your friend, Hugo…
Dave不是你的朋友 Hugo
because Dave doesn’t exist.
因为Dave根本不存在
Psst! Hey! Wake up, dude.
醒醒 伙计
Finally. You could sleep through a damn NASCAR race, man.
终于你可以睡得这么熟了 伙计
But, you’re not… You’re…You’re a hallucination.
伙计 你不是…你是…你是个幻觉
Ow! Was that a hallucination?
噢 那是个幻觉么?
Maybe I just imagined you slapped me.
也许我想象你在打我
Ow! Damn it!
噢 混♥蛋♥
We can do this all night.
我能整晚打你
Dr. Brooks showed me a picture from the rec room,
Brooks医生给我看了那张照片
and my arm was around nothingness.
我胳膊搂着的 是空气
Uh… Kinko’s? Photoshop?
呃 用软件改过的吧?
Think they really blew up the Death Star?
你真的以为他们把彗星给炸了?
No

Then stop talking crazy, man. Come on, we’re on a clock here.
那么就别乱说了 来吧 我们要赶时间
Hey, you in or you out, dude?
嘿 你要不要走了 伙计?
OK, come on, come on.
好了 来吧来吧
Yo, check it out, Marcus didn’t finish his lasagna.
你看看 Marcus的面条没吃完
That is a waste, man.
这真浪费
One for the road?
路上吃?
Wait for it
等等
Wait.
等等…
Tippytoes, big guy
踮脚走 当心点
OK, man, you got the keys, hombre.
好了 伙计 你有钥匙吧
You took ’em off Brooks’ desk earlier.
你早些时候从Brooks桌上拿的
Come on, man, open it, open it.
快点伙计 打开它
Oh-oh-oh! Can you taste that?
你能感受到么?
That is freedom, baby.
自♥由♥的味道
Know what tastes even better than freedom?
你知道什么味道比自♥由♥更好么?
Cheeseburgers.
乳酪三明治
Come on, man!
来吧 伙计
Chili fries on me.
一起吃东西去
I don’t think I can do this.
我不能这么做
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉?
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑么?
You’re not real.
你不是真的
You’re trying to get me to run away and get cheeseburgers because…
你帮我逃走帮我拿奶酪三明治是因为…
I want cheeseburgers.
我想要三明治
Did you take those pills, man?
你吃了那些药了么 伙计?
No, man, I’m just not coming.
没有 我只是不想走
Look, you don’t want me to get better, you don’t want me to change.
听着 你不想我好 你不想我转变
You don’t need to change, man
你不需要转变 伙计
You are fine. You are great.
你很好 你很棒
No, I’m not.
不 我不好
You just want me to stay fat.
你想让我永远这么胖
You don’t want me to get better.
你不想我好
You wouldn’t care if I ate myself to death.
你不在乎我吃到死
Do not do this, man.
别这么干 伙计
If you don’t come with me right now,
如果你现在不和我走
you will never
你永远
get outta here.
也走不了了
Bye, Dave.
再见 Dave
You wouldn’t happen to have my slipper, would you?
你发现我的拖鞋 意外么?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, man!
噢 伙计
You got peanut butter on it.
你把花生酱倒在上面了
OK, look,
好了 听着…
I know you’re freaking out right now,
我知道你现在有点想不通
and I’m sorry, but…
我非常非常抱歉 但是…
it’s gonna get a little worse before it gets better.
这是黎明前的黑暗
Worse?
黑暗?
Yeah.
是的…
Kinda.
有点
You ready, dude?
你准备好了么 伙计?
You remember that night you closed that window on me?
你记得那晚你看着我关上窗么?
Remember what you did after that night?
你记得你之后干了什么吗?
Yeah.
是的
I realized you were imaginary.
我了解到你是虚构的
And…
而且…
that was a breakthrough.
那是个转折点
And a little while later,
过了不久
Brooks let me out,
Brooks让我出来了
and I went home to live with my mom,
我回家和我妈住在一起
and I got my job at Mr. Cluck’s back,
我在Cluck那儿找了份工作
and I got better.
然后我好了起来
OK. Good. Great. Yeah.
好的 很好 非常好
Except,
除了…
see, here’s the thing. Uh…
我和你说…呃…
None of that ever happened.
那些事都没发生过
What?
什么?
You’re still at Santa Rosa, man.
你还在圣罗萨 伙计
You never left the hospital.
你没离开过医院
That’s…
那是…
That’s not possible. It’s hard, I know.
不可能的 我知道这很难接受
But, I mean, all this?
但是 我是说 全部这些
You? Me?
你 我
This island?
这个岛
That peanut butter? None of it’s real, man.
花生酱…这全是假的
None of it’s happening.
一切都没发生过
It’s all in your head, my friend.
全是你想出来的 伙计
The second you closed that window, your brain popped a gasket.
在你关上那窗子之后 你的脑子就被套上了枷锁
You went back into your coma thing,
你又重新昏迷了
and that’s where you are right this very second.
也就是此时此刻的你
In your own private Idaho
在爱达荷州
inside Santa Rosa.
在圣罗萨医院
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!