Dude, you wanna get outta here with me?
伙计 你想和我一起离开这儿么?
Don’t take the horse tranquilizer.
别吃这些镇定剂
What do you mean, “get outta here?”
你说什么 离开这儿?
I mean, escape, man.
我是说逃走 伙计
Me and you. ASAP.
我和你 越快越好
They’re getting to you, dude. We gotta split.
他们看你看得很紧 伙计 我们得分头行动
Dr.Brooks says… Dr.Brooks does not care about you, man.
Brooks医生说… Brooks医生不在乎你 伙计
He’s the one prescribing that crap.
他就是那个给你药的人
What the hell is it anyway?
这到底是什么药?
Clonazepam.
科隆纳泽潘
Hugo? Something wrong with your meds, there?
Hugo? 药有问题么?
Me and Dave were just, you know…
不 呃…我和Dave在…
talking about stuff.
谈些事情
Right. Well, sorry to interrupt.
好的 很抱歉打扰了
Hello there, Dave.
你好 Dave
Hello there, Dr. Brooks.
你好 Brooks医生
And how are you today?
今天感觉怎样?
Never been saner.
非常好
I’m taking pictures for the bulletin board.
我要拍几张照片放在公告板上
I’ve got everyone except you two.
就只有你们两个没拍了
Would you guys mind?
你们不介意吧?
OK.
好的
OK.
好的
Why don’t you get a little closer together?
你们可以靠近一点
Are you gonna make us look at the ducky, too?
要我们装出很高兴的表情么?
Say cheese!
说”茄子”
Cheese! Queso!
“茄子” “茄子”
Great.
很好
OK, you…you need a little water with that?
那么你吃药要水么?
Nope. I’m good.
不用 我可以
OK. Well, fine.
那好
See you later, guys.
回头见 伙计们
Thanks for the photo op.
谢谢你们的合作
Dude…
伙计…
Dude
伙计
The revolution has begun, man.
革命已经开始了 伙计
Lay low. When the time is right, we fly.
时机合适的时候 我们就走
You gotta twist it.
你得用扭的…
To get the frosting. Pulling it’ll only break your cookie.
才能弄到奶油 硬拉只会得不偿失
Well, that’s what I get for not going to the expert in the first place.
我知道了不能一开始就成为行家
What can I do you for, Deep Dish?
有事么?
I was kind of looking for something.
呃…我要点东西
Forget it. I’m done trading.
算了吧 买♥♥卖♥♥结束了
I got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts.
我的东西足够开一家连锁超♥市♥了
Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?
嘿 你想Sayid需要一份工作么?
Well, actually,
事实上…
I was sort of hoping you’d do me a favor.
我希望你帮个忙
Remember when I helped you out with that tree frog…
希望你还记得我帮你找过树蛙…
which you killed?
被你捏死的那只
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记着
Well, I sorta…
我有点…
need some medicine.
想要一些药
What do you need?
你要什么?
It’s called Clonazepam.
一种叫科隆纳泽潘的药
Clonaze-what?
什么?
What the hell’s that?
那是什么?
It’s so you can calm down
吃了药后就能…
or for when you’re seeing things…
不看…看不见…
that aren’t supposed to be there.
那些…不应该存在的东西
What stuff are you seeing?
你看见什么了?
I don’t know,
我不知道…
maybe, like, a bald guy in a bathrobe.
可能是个穿浴衣的秃子
You mean like that guy there?
你是说那个人?
Gotcha.
上当了
Think you’re funny. What are you doing?
你真可笑 你在做什么
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
Get off!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Lambchop!
死猪头
Babar! Jabba!
巨型 怪物
Stay-Puft!
再说?
Lardo! Kong! Deep dish!
猪油 猩猩 傻子
Get him off me!
把他拉开
Let go of me!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
What the hell’s the matter with you?
你到底出什么毛病了?
You’re crazy!
你这个疯子
I’m not crazy.
我不是疯子
I’m not crazy.
我不是疯子
So he just attacked you, huh?
他打了你了 是么?
Try to contain yourself, Freckles.
说话注意点 小妞
What? I’m worried.
什么? 我是在担心你
You look like you got your ass kicked
你看起来是像被人踢了屁♥股♥
Don’t you got an adventure to get to?
为什么你不开始一段冒险呢?
I think Timmy fell down a well over that way.
我想Timmy在那条路上掉到井里了
Seriously, though, why’d he…
认真点 他怎么…
I got no idea!
我不知道
I didn’t do nothing.
我什么都没做
He just Hulked out on me.
他就一下冲过来
For no reason at all?
毫无原因
OK.
好吧
You walk off and have yourself a nice long giggle.
你可以走了 祝你好运
But steer clear.
走路当心点
The man is crazy.
那人是个疯子
You OK?
你没事吧?
What happened with Sawyer?
你和Sawyer怎么了?
I don’t wanna talk about it.
我不想谈这事
So,
那么…
you beat him up?
你打了他?
Guess you know what happened, then
我想你知道发生什么了
I’m on your side. Whatever you…
我是站在你这边的 不管你说什么…
Look, I don’t wanna talk, OK?
听着 我不想谈这个 好么?
What?
怎么?
That’s a lot of peanut butter.
这花生酱够多的了
I’ll need a lot of protein where I’m going.
我要带上足够的蛋白质
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Back to the caves.
回去山洞那儿
No one lives there, so I won’t bother anybody.
那儿已经没人住了 我就不会打扰大家了
I’m gonna live alone and be one of those guys.
知道么 我要单独住 变成他们中的一个
You know, the crazy guys,
那些疯了的人
with a big beard, no clothes,
有胡子没衣服的那些
who’s naked and throws doody at people.
还裸着身子向人扔泥巴
Hurley, you don’t have to do this.
Hurley 你不需要这么做的
Just leave me alone.
让我单独呆着
You can’t help me
你帮不了我
No one can.
没人可以
You’re not here.
你不在这的
You were in the hospital.
你是在医院里的
You can’t be here.
你不可能在这的
Sorry, dude.
抱歉 伙计
I am here.
我就在这
I like that I have a good relationship with my mom.
我喜欢和我妈妈和睦相处
I like making my Grandpa Tito laugh.
我喜欢我的爷爷Tito永远开心
I like chicken.
我喜欢鸡肉
No, that last one wasn’t about you, Hugo.
不 最后一个不是指你的 Hugo
I like that I like chicken?
鸡肉那个?
So tell me,
那么告诉我…
how did it feel writing that? Was that difficult?
写那些时感觉怎样? 很难是么?
Kinda. I think I messed up some spelling.
有点 我想有些词我拼错了
You didn’t say anything about the way you look.
我发现你没说你的长相

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!