What?
怎么了?
Brooks said you’re,
Brooks说…
like, negative.
你对我影响不好
Well, duh!
是么
So, what, you don’t wanna hang out with me any more?
那么你是不想和我做朋友了?
No, I don’t know, it’s…
不 我不知道 只是…
That quack getting inside your head?
你这么相信那个骗子么 伙计?
Do not let him.
别听他的
You got much more important things to think about.
你还要考虑更重要的事
Like what?
是什么?
Like, hard or soft shell, baby?
就像吃软贝还是硬贝
Chicken or shrimp?
鸡肉还是虾肉
Sour cream or hot sauce?
酸乳酪还是热沙司
Yeah, I guess I could eat.
恩 我想我能吃
Yeah, I thought so.
是啊 我也这么想
Noche de Tacos, amigo.
吃墨西哥卷去吧 朋友
Good. Now, can you do the other one?
很好 动动另一只看?
Is it broken?
断了么?
Without an X-ray, you’ll have to do with my best guess.
没X光 我只能尽力猜了
Sorry.
抱歉
How you holding up?
能撑住么?
Depends on Jack’s best guess.
就看Jack怎么猜了
There’s a small fracture,
有点小骨折
probably hairline.
很微小的一点
This will reduce the swelling until I get a splint.
这样就能在我给你固定前减退肿大了
How long until I can walk on it?
我要多久才能走?
Keep off it a couple of weeks.
你得躺上几个星期
There’s a wheelchair back at camp…
在营地那儿有个轮椅…
No.
不要
I don’t need a wheelchair.
我不需要轮椅
We took a pair of crutches from the fuselage when we moved down the beach.
我们走回海滩时在机身上弄了两块板
OK.
好的
I’ll be back in a while.
马上回来
He could’ve escaped.
他可以逃走的
Sorry?
什么?
During the lockdown.
在门落下的时候
I was hurt
我受伤了
He could have escaped…
他可以逃走的…
But he came back to help me.
但是他…他回来帮我了
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做?
He didn’t come back to help you, John
他不是回来帮你的 John
He came back because he thought his story was gonna check out.
他回来是他认为他的故事完美无瑕
He was dead already.
他已经死了
Four months ago,
四个月前
I was part of the search party.
我是救援队中的一个
Henry Gale was hanging out of the basket, neck broken.
Henry Gale摔在热气球外面 脖子断了
So he was already dead?
就是说你看到他时他已经死了
Yes.
是的
And then you buried him and left the grave marker?
然后你埋了他 做了个墓碑
Yes.
是的
You really should have checked his wallet before you did that
你那么做前应该仔细看看他的皮夹
I assume Henry Gale did not have any paper on which to compose his thoughts,
我觉得Henry Gale没纸来写自己的想法
so he had to improvise.
所以他得临时找纸
There wasn’t much space for that.
能写的地方不多
Well, you were right.
你是对的
Crossing theu3000Pacific isn’t easy.
横跨太平洋不是一件容易的事
I owe you a beer.
我欠你一瓶啤酒
I’m hiking to one of the beaches to start a signal fire,
我要徒步去找海滩 在那儿生火求援
but if you’re reading this,I guess I didn’t make it.
但是如果你看到了这段话 那表示我没有成功
I’m sorry. I love you, Jenny.
我很抱歉 我爱你 Jenny
Always have, always will.
永远爱你
Yours, Henry.
你的Henry
So tell me…
那么告诉我…
how did Henry Gale write a note to his wife with a broken neck?
Henry Gale断了脖子还能给他妻子写东西么?
It wasn’t me.
不是我
I didn’t kill him.
不是我杀的
You don’t understand…
你不明白…
How did you know his wife’s name? Did you interrogate him?
你怎么知道他妻子的名字? 你拷问过他?
Please…just listen…
拜托 听我说
Please I’m just a… How many of you are there?
拜托 我只是一个… 你们有多少人?
If I tell you about them, you have no idea what he’ll do.
如果我和你说了 我会被他整得很惨的
He?
他?
You mean their leader.
你是说他们的头儿?
The guy with the beard.
有胡子的那个?
Him? He’s no one.
他? 没有他
Nothing!
没这个人
Where are your people?
你们的人在哪儿?
I can’t… How many of you are there?
我不能… 你们有多少人?
You don’t understand! Understand this!
你不明白 你要明白
Hey.You have three seconds to answer my question.
只给你三秒钟时间
How many of you are there?
你们有多少人?
One. He’ll kill me!
1 他会杀了我
I’ll kill you.
我会杀了你
Two. Sayid!
2 Sayid
You can’t do this!
你不能这么做
I am not a bad person!
我不是个坏人
What the hell’s wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
What’s going on? I heard a shot!
怎么了? 我听到枪声
What happened?
怎么了?
He’s a liar.
他是个骗子
It’s fine. Just get him out of here.
没事 带他离开这儿
I’ve got it covered, John.
我处理好了 John
Thank you.
谢谢
Shut up.
闭嘴
I noticed you were building something.
我看见你在做东西
I thought maybe you could use this, for whatever it is.
我想你用得着这个
That’s very thoughtful of you, Charlie
你很关心人 Charlie
Why don’t you help me?
帮忙一起干吧?
What are you making?
你在做什么?
Hold that end.
抓住那头
Is it a Starbucks?
做咖啡馆么?
Help me carry one of those logs, please.
帮我扛下那些木头
Are you gonna tell me?
你不说么?
Not right now.
还不是时候
You’re not here!
你不在这的
Wait!
等等
Wait! Dave!
等等 Dave
You OK, Hurley?
没事吧 Hurley?
Did either of you see a guy run through here?
你们有看见一个人从这跑出来么?
In a bathrobe?
穿着浴衣的人
With a coconut?
手上拿着一个椰子
No.
没有
I saw a polar bear on rollerblades with a mango.
只看见一只北极熊拿着芒果站在滚筒上
I did not see anything either.
我什么也没看到
Yeah, me neither.
恩 我也没有
Aw, dude. 16, 23, 42
哦 伙计 16 23 42
Pretty sneaky, Leonard.
好卑鄙 Leonard
Using those magic numbers of yours as a psych-out, aren’t you, man?
你在用你的那些数字装疯卖♥♥傻是么 伙计?
Oh, yeah, that’s right. You just play dumb.
哦 对了 你在装聋作哑
I’m onto your juju, man.
我对你的念叨很感兴趣 伙计
They’re just numbers, dude.
那些只是数字 伙计
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
It’s my mid-afternoon snack.
我的下午点心
Dude, that’s celery. Celery is not a snack.
伙计 是芹菜 芹菜可不是点心
Leonard’s got graham crackers. You should snag one.
Leonard有饼干 你能拿一块
He won’t notice.
他不会发现的
What’s he gonna do? Call you a “23”?
他能怎么做 叫你”23″?
4 8 15 16 Hike!
4 8 15 16
Hey, Hugo. Here’s your meds.
Hugo 你的药
Thank you, Nurse Lazenby.
谢谢 Lazenby护士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!