How long was I…
我有多久…
Please! Go right now.
拜托 你要抓紧
We’re running out of time.
我们快没时间了
OK. Yeah.
好的 好的
Be careful!
当心点
Henry, can you hear me?
Henry 听得到么
Yeah, who is it?
来了 是谁?
It’s John.
是我 John
Can I come in?
我能进来么?
Yeah, of course.
当然
Any problems?
有问题么?
No.
没有
Your date at my funeral, she got a name?
你的朋友 在我葬礼上的那个 她叫什么?
That’s a nice name. Pretty girl, too.
真是个好名字 长得也很漂亮
I’m…
我 呃…
I’m going to ask her to marry me.
我准备向她求婚
Tonight, actually.
就今晚
Well, good for you.
恩 祝你好运
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yeah, thanks.
恩 谢谢
Your share. Should buy you a nice honeymoon.
你的那份 足够你安排一个美妙的蜜月了
I didn’t do this for the money.
我不是为钱才这么做的
Then why did you do it?
那你为什么这么做?
Well… All right.
呃… 好吧
My plane… I got a cab waiting.
呃… 我的飞机 出租车在等我
If you don’t want the cash,
如果你不想要这些钱
the maid’s gonna get a hell of a tip.
这儿的服务员的小费可就多了
Bye, John.
再见 John
Are you him?
你就是他爸?
Listen, sweetheart, I…
听我说 亲爱的…
How could you?
你怎么能这样?
How could you do this to him?
你怎么能这么对他?
We were moving past this!
我们已经忘了这些了
Helen, wait.
Helen 等等
Helen, wait. You don’t understand.
Helen 等等 你不明白
I was gonna tell you.
我正准备告诉你一切
You lied. I can explain.
你骗了我 不 等等 我能解释
and you lied to me.
你当面向我说谎
You’ve made your choice, John. No
你已经做了选择 John 不
You need his love more than mine.
比起我来你更需要他的爱
No! My choice is you. I was gonna…
不 我的选择是你 我正要…
I love you. I…
我爱你 我…
No, no, please, please. Please, Helen…
不 等等 求你了 等等 Helen
Please. I love you
拜托 我爱你
and I want to spend my life with you
而且 我想和你共度余生
and I can’t live without you, Helen.
我不能没有你 Helen
So, will…
所以…
So…
所以…
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我么?
Please say something.
说话啊
Anybody here?
有人么?
Is anybody here?
有人么?
You came back.
你回来了
What, did you think I was gonna leave you here?
怎么 你以为我就把你一人留在这?
Come on.
来吧
Can you stand?
你可以站起来么?
I don’t…
我不能…
I think so.
我想可以
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢 Henry
Thank you for not leaving me.
谢谢你没离开我
You’re welcome, John.
不客气 John
Hey. Hey, Jack. Wait up.
嘿 嘿 Jack 等等
You heading back to the hatch?
你要回舱子里去?
Yeah.
是的
Mind if I join?
我可以一起去么?
It’s been a while since I had a shower
我很久没洗澡了
and I was just hoping that…
我希望…
Actually, the plumbing’s busted.
事实上 水管出了点问题
Busted? The water’s been running muddy.
坏了? 是啊 水里都是泥
I guess we got a cracked pipe,
我想有根管子破了
but it’s gonna take some time to find it.
但是要找到原因还得再过一段时间
Oh. Well, I guess I wasted a trip then.
哦 这样啊 我想这么多路我是白走了
Well, I’ll let you know as soon as
那么 一旦我处理好
we get things worked out down there.
我尽快告诉你
OK.
好的
I’m glad you beat Sawyer.
很高兴你打败了Sawyer
You know what? The hatch can wait until morning
你知道么? 我可以明早再去舱子里
if you’d like me to walk you back to the beach.
不如陪你回海滩吧
Do you see that?
你看见了么?
Yeah.
是的
It’s a parachute.
一个降落伞
Wait.
等等
It’s food.
是食物
What the bloody hell is that?
那到底是什么?
What did you find?
你们找到了什么?
I gotcha. Easy, easy.
我抓稳你了 慢点 慢点
Sorry.
抱歉
What did you do…what did you do to end it
你怎么…你怎么做到的
and make the doors go up?
怎么把门弄上去的?
I did what you told me to.
我就做了你跟我说的
I punched in the code
我输入了数字
and I pressed the “execute” button,
按了执行键
but nothing happened
但什么事都没发生
other than that clock flipping back.
那个钟却倒了回去
I was just climbing back into the vent
我正要爬回通风口
when the lights went out.
灯全灭了
Ten seconds later the doors went up.
十秒钟后 门就开了
I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
You think it was all just random?
你的意思是这都是巧合?
Don’t look at me. It’s your hatch.
别问我 这是你们的舱子
Get away from him.
离他远点
Wait, you don’t…
等等 你不知道…
Step back, right now. Sayid, it’s OK.
给我退后 Sayid 没事的
I said, get away!
我说了 后退
It’s all right. I let him out.
没事的 是我放他出来的
There was some kind of lockdown or something.
这儿发生了很多事
He…He was helping me.
他…他在帮我
Couldn’t you find my balloon?
你没找到我的热气球么?
Yeah. We found it.
是的 我们找到了
We did find your balloon, Henry Gale.
我们找到了你的热气球 Henry Gale
Exactly how you described it.
就像你所描述的一样
We also found the grave you described.
我们也找到了你说的坟墓
Your wife’s grave.
你妻子的坟
The grave you said you dug with your own bare hands.
你说的你徒手挖的坟墓
It was all there.
全都在
Your whole story. Your alibi…
你的整个故事 你的托辞…
It was true.
都是真的
But still I did not believe it to be true.
但是我还是不相信那是真的
So, I dug up that grave.
所以我挖开了坟墓
and found that there was not a woman inside,
我发现里面不是个女人
there was a man.
而是一个男人
A man named Henry Gale.
一个叫Henry Gale的男人