Let’s go.
加油
Harder!
用力些
The tool box! Get the tool box. I’ll hold it.
工具箱 把工具箱拿来 我撑着
You sure?
你可以吗?
Get it!
快去
Come on! Come on! Put it under!
快 快点 放到下面去
John, wait. Don’t you think…
John 等等 你不觉得…
You have to stop the door.
让门停下来
Put something else under the door!
找点其它的东西垫在下面
Come on, come on!

Stack ’em, stack ’em.
堆起来 堆起来
You have to stop the pressure.
我被压得不行了
Come on, come on, come on!
天那 快 快
All right, all right. Let’s get you out.
好了 好了 我把你弄出来
Let’s get you out, come on.
我拉你出来 来吧
No! No! Stop!
不不不 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停下 停下 停下
All right, we’ll wait until somebody comes down. All right?
好吧 我们等人来 好么?
It’s only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Yeah?
是么?
No, we don’t have time.
不 我们没时间了
Honey.
亲爱的…
Put on your Sunday best.
穿上你最好的衣服
I’m taking you out to paint…
我带你去野餐…
John… We have visitors.
John 我们有客人
Um… These men say they knew your father.
呃 这些人说他们认识你的父亲
Hi, John, I’m Jimmy Bane.
John 我是Jimmy Bane
I didn’t really know him. She told me.
我和他不是很熟 她是这么说的
But I’d like to ask you a couple questions,
但我还是想问你几个问题
if that’s OK?
如果你不介意的话
Sure. Of course.
好 当然
Have you seen your father since he died,
在你父亲死后你有见到过他么
Mr. Locke?
Locke先生?
How… Have I?
我怎么可能…
Well, we were thinking possibly he’s not dead.
呃 我们在想他可能没有死
And maybe you know that.
你也许也知道
I mean, for his son,
我是说 作为儿子
you didn’t look too shook up at his funeral.
你在他的葬礼上并没有太痛苦
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说?
If you had any idea what that man did to him,
如果你知道那个男人是怎么对他的
what that son of a bitch…
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的… …
Hey, Helen.
嘿 Helen
We were there to get past him,
我们是去送他的
to get on with our lives, to let him go.
让他走 我们好开始自己的生活
Get out of here. Helen…
离开这儿 Helen…
OK, OK.
好的 好的
Just one thing before we go.
我们走前再问一件事
What’s in the bag, John?
你的包里是什么 John?
Work papers and stuff, I’m a home inspector.
工作文件之类的 我是个房♥屋勘探员
You mind if we take a look?
介意我看一下么?
Well…
恩…
There you go.
就这样吧
Thanks for the coffee, miss.
谢谢你的咖啡 小姐
Helen, I’m sorry. Are you OK?
Helen 我很抱歉 你没事吧?
Were you lying to those men, John?
你是在骗他们么 John?
No, I was scared.
没有 我当时很害怕
I was…
我只是…
I was scared.
我只是很害怕
So, where’d you learn to play cards, Doc?
那么 你是在哪儿学的牌 医生?
Phuket.
埔开
What the hell were you doing in Thailand?
你去泰国干吗?
What, you don’t think I know where Phuket is?
怎么 你以为我不知道埔开在哪儿么?
Just ’cause I dropped out of ninth grade
我是初中没有毕业
don’t make me an idiot.
可我不是傻子
Far East, huh?
在远东吧 是么?
I wouldn’t have taken you for a world traveler.
看不出来你是出过远门的人
That where you got the art on your shoulder?
你在那儿刺的文身吗?
How about you deal again?
你再发一次牌吧?
What?
什么?
This time from the top of the deck.
这次在桌面上发
Well, I had to try.
哦 我只是想试一下
What does it do?
那个是用来干嘛的?
We’re not exactly sure.
我们还不清楚
And you push it…
你们每隔…
Every 108 minutes, yeah.
108分钟就按一次按钮 是的
How soon does this alarm go off?
警报还有多久开始响?
Very… Which is why I need you to go up
很快 所以我要你
through the grate and into the vents.
从格栅爬进通风口
Grate’s bolted shut. I tried.
格栅上锁了 我试过的
Yeah. There’s another grate in the pantry.
是的 食品室还有一个格栅
Get through there.
你可以从那里出去
Take the vent into the dome.
从通风口爬去屋顶
Maybe we should wait for…
也许我们可以等…
We can’t. It’ll go off any minutes.
我们不能等了 警报随时会响
I trusted you, Henry. Now you gotta trust me.
我相信你了 Henry 现在你得相信我
That button has to be pushed.
按键一定要按
OK. What do I do?
好的 我该怎么做?
Once you’re inside,
一旦你到那儿
you’ll hear the alarm beeping.
会听到警报声
And you just have to enter the numbers:
然后你就得输入密♥码♥
And then you press “execute. ”
然后按执行键
Exactly those numbers in exactly that order.
密♥码♥一定要按顺序输 不能错
I got it.
我记住了
Go.
快去
Can you reach it?
你能够到么?
I think so.
可以吧
Be careful.
当心
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Jack and Sawyer are finally gonna beat each other up.
Jack和Sawyer终于要开始一决胜负了
Ten mangoes.
十个芒果
OK. I’ll call you with the aspirin,
好吧 我用阿司匹林跟你的牌
and raise you a bottle of Amoxicillin.
再加一瓶羟氨苄青霉素
Do you even know what Amoxicillin is?
你知道羟氨苄青霉素是什么吗?
You may have been to Phuket, Doc,
你可能去过埔开 医生
but I been to Tallahassee.
但我去过塔拉哈西
Let’s just say something was burning
看来什么东西热起来了
and it wasn’t from the sunshine.
这可不是因为阳光的原因
I’m all in.
我全压了
Well, that’s the move of a man who wants me to lay it down.
看来你是想让我放弃
You’re not gonna lay it down.
你是不会放弃的
I’m not, huh? Why’s that?
我不会? 为什么不会?
Because there’s a bunch of people watching us right now.
因为现在有一帮人在看我们
and you don’t want them to see you lose.
你不想让他们看到你再输
Well, all right. I call.
恩 好的 我跟了
What you got?
你有什么?
A pair of nines?
对九?
You pushed in with a pair of nines?
一对九你就全压了?
You caught me. Let’s see ’em.
好了 看看你的吧
Guess it was enough, huh?
正好压住你 不是么?
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
I’ll come get the meds later.
我过会儿去拿药
When I asked you what you wanted for stakes,
当我问你你要赌什么时
why didn’t you ask for the guns?
你为什么不说要赌枪?
When I need the guns…
当我要枪的时候…
I’ll get the guns.
我就会拿到枪的
Get up, damn it!
起来 真该死
Henry, are you all right?
Henry 你没事吧?
What happened?
怎么了?
Listen to me, you have to get up into the vents
听我说 你必须爬到通风口
and enter the numbers in the computer.
去那边把数字输入电脑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!