Will you be quiet?
安静点好么?
Tell me what’s happening. What the hell is…
告诉我怎么了 到底…
Will you shut up?
你给我闭嘴
Ten, nine, eight,
10… 9… 8…
seven,
7…
six, five, four,
6… 5… 4…
Maybe you should get Jack!
也许你得叫Jack来
three,
3…
I said, shut up!
我说了闭嘴
What happened?
怎么了?
I bet four papayas.
我压四个番木瓜
You can’t bet. I just bet.
你不能压 我刚压了
You can either call, or raise,
你可以叫牌也可以加注
or lay ’em down, muttonchops.
要么放弃
Don’t look at me.
别看我
Lay them down, Hurley. he’s got you beat.
放弃吧 Hurley 他牌比你大
Dude. I’ve got a killer hand.
伙计 我还有杀手锏
No, you don’t.
不 你没有
But you don’t know…
但你都不知道我…
You got a baby straight.
你是五张顺子
He’s got the flush.
他有同花
What about me? What do I got?
我呢? 我有什么?
Hard to say,
很难说
but you’re just playing for the fun of it.
但你就是为了好玩
Well, fun’s not bad.
恩 好玩也没什么不好
You should try it sometime.
你偶尔也应该玩玩
Don’t call him, Hurley.
不要加注了 Hurley
Hey, Amarillo Slim!
嘿 职业牌手
You think because you watch poker on TV
你在电视上看了点扑克牌玩法
you can tussle with the big boys?
就想同高手过招?
I’ve gotta head back to the hatch.
我得回舱子里了
Hatch ain’t going nowhere, Doc.
舱子又不会自己走掉 医生
How about you put your mangoes where your mouth is?
赢几个芒果吃怎么样?
I guess I could play a hand or two.
我想我可以玩一两把
Hey! What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Are you still out there?
你还在吗?
I’m here.
我在
What were those noises? What’s wrong?
是什么声音? 怎么回事?
Did something…
是不是…
Nothing is wrong.
没什么事
So what’s the verdict, Mr. Locke?
那么结论如何 Locke先生?
The seismic bolting is all first-rate,
抗震螺钉都是一等的
there’s no visible mold, no dry rot.
没有长霉 没有生锈
It’ll all be in my report,but I think
我都会写进报告里的 但是我想
you and your husband got a pretty nice house here.
你和你丈夫是找对房♥子了
If I had a husband,
如果我有丈夫的话
I’m sure he would be happy to hear that.
我肯定他听到会很高兴的
If you’ll just sign this invoice.
你在这张发♥票♥上签个名…
Hello, Son.
你好 儿子
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Look, John…
听着 John
I know what I did to you was wrong.
我知道我这么对你是不对的
You stole my kidney.
你偷了我的肾
I was dying.
我当时快要死了
You could have asked me.
你应该先问问我的
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
I killed myself off because
我假装死了是因为
there are two men who were going to beat me to it.
外面有两个人想要我的命
What did you do, steal their livers?
你做了什么 偷了他们的肝?
No. I took them for 700,000 dollars.
没有 我拿了他们七十万美元
Retirement con.
退休前捞一笔
I put the money in a safe deposit box,
我把钱放在一个保险箱里
but these two guys might be sitting on the bank
但是那两个人很可能等在银行里
to see if I show my face,
看我是否会出现
which is why I need you to go in there
所以我才要你
and get it for me.
去那儿帮我把钱拿来
Do you think I’m stupid?
你认为我是傻子?
I want you to take 200 grand of it.
我给你二十万
It won’t make up for what I did to you,
这弥补不了我对你的所作所为
but it’s the best I can do.
但我只能做这些了
I’ll be at the Flightline Motel,
我会在飞机场边上的旅馆
near the airport, until tomorrow afternoon.
一直等到明天下午
And then I’m gone, money or no money.
之后不管拿不拿的到钱 我都立马走人
And, John, if I don’t see you again…
还有 John 如果到那时你还没来…
I’ll understand.
我会理解的
We’re locked in.
我们被困住了
What?
什么?
These blast doors came down.
这些玻璃门降下来了
The whole living area is sealed off.
房♥间被封锁了
I can’t get out.
我出不去了
Did you try to pry…
你试着拉过…
Yeah, but I couldn’t…
是的 但我不能…
Maybe…
也许…
Maybe if the two of us…
也许如果我们两人…
You want me to help you?
你要我帮你么?
Yeah.
是的
And if I do help you get these doors up…
如果我真的帮你把这些门打开了
then you’re gonna lock me back in here, aren’t you?
你又会把我关回这里 是么?
That’s right.
是的
Then I’m going to need your word, John.
那么我要你保证 John
I’m gonna need your word that you won’t let your people
我要你保证你不会让你们的人
do anything to me.
伤害我
Well, if you’re who you say you are,
如果你说的是实话
what are you worried about?
你还有什么好担心的呢?
Things have happened to them,
他们出事了
things that I had nothing to do with.
根本不关我的事
But they’ve got no one to blame,except for me.
但是除了我他们找不到人来出气
So, I’m gonna need your word…
气都撒到我头上了
that you’ll protect me.
所以我要你保证你会保护我
No matter what.
无论发生什么事
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Henry Gale. I’m from Minnesota…
我叫Henry Gale 我来自明尼苏达…
And I crashed on this island just like you.
我和你一样坠落在这个岛上
All right. You have my word.
好吧 我保证
Dude, you got me.
伙计 你赢了
I’m out.
我不玩了
Think you’re in my head, Doc?
你知道我的牌么 医生?
You’ve still got three papayas. Call or fold.
还有三个木瓜 叫牌还是认输
Well, you’re in trouble now, Cool Hand.
看来你有麻烦了 高手
Pocket Queens makes me a set.
一对Q 这样就有三个了
Kings wired. Oh dube.
三个K 喔 伙计
But at least I’m not in your head.
但至少我不知道你的牌
Well, I guess that’s it.
那么 就这样吧
What do you mean, “it”?
什么意思 就这样?
Sawyer, you’re busted.
Sawyer 你输光了
I got it all. Wouldn’t be fair for you
我全赢了 再让你去摘芒果
to go and pick more mangoes.
我都有些过意不去了
Well, I got a hell of a lot more than mangoes.
我有更多的芒果
You wanna play real stakes? Name ’em.
你还想要什么下注? 随便说
It’s a pile of fruit, man.
这里已经有一堆了 伙计
And I want it back.
我要把它们赢回来
Should I go and get a ruler?
要不要我去找个裁判来?
Fun time’s over, Mongo. Why not hit the buffet?
就到这里吧 胖子 干吗不去弄点吃的?
But, I wanna… Come on. Hurley.
可我还想… 好了 Hurley
Let’s go. Leave these boys to their sandbox.
我们走 让这些孩子自己玩吧
One more hand, Doc.
再来一把 医生
What’s it gonna take?
赌什么?
The medicine you stole from the armory.
你从武器库偷的药品
All of it.
所有的
Ready? One, two, three.
准备好了吗? 1 2 3

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!