His balloon would be rather large, right?
他的热气球应该很大 是么?
Why am I not surprised?
早就知道没有了
We need to look some more.
我们得再找找
This is where he said it would be.
他说热气球就在这儿的
If I’m gonna back your play on this, Sayid,
如果我们要回头 Sayid
we need to be sure.
我们得确信这里没有
I’ll divide the area into three grids.
我把这地方分成三块
We’ll search as thoroughly as you please.
我们彻头彻尾得找
Oh, for the love of god!
哦 天哪
Oh, no, no, no, no. It’s not for fish.
哦 不 不 不 不 这不是用来抓鱼的
No, no, no. Oysters.
不 不 不 是抓牡蛎的
Pearl.
牡蛎
Oyster. Pearl. For rose.
珍珠 给Rose的珍珠
No oyster here.Ah. Of course not.
没有牡蛎 这儿没有牡蛎
Why would there be?
当然了 这儿怎么会有?
Way to go, papa-san. You didn’t waste much time.
你还这么忙啊
I’d give you a cigar, Bernie, but I’m fresh out.
我应该给你根雪茄庆祝 可惜我给抽完了
Sun’s pregnant?
Sun怀孕了?
Keep it down there, Suzy. I don’t think Jin Sr. here knows yet.
别大声 伙计 我想Jin还不知道呢
I…love…you.
我…爱…你
How is it?
那本书怎样?
Men reject their prophets and slay them.
人们拒绝先知 杀了他们
But they love their martyrs and honor thosewhom they have slain.
但是他们又热爱他们的殉教者 尊敬被他们杀了的人
So what’s the difference between a martyr and a prophet?
那么殉教者和先知有区别么?
Either way, sounds like you end up dead.
不管是哪个 最后都得死
That’s the spirit.
就是这样
You in the mood for some breakfast?
要吃早饭么?
What’s the computer for?
这电脑是干什么的?
Nothing.
没什么
Cereal?
麦片?
Wow, where did you guys get cereal?
你们从哪儿来的麦片?
It was down here all along. The pantry’s full of food.
一直都是这下面的 食品室里都是吃的
How old is it?
没过期吧?
You guys don’t know much, huh?
你们也没知道多少?
I mean, I’d be asking all kinds of questions about all this stuff down here.
我是说我一直在问这里的各种各样的问题
You guys don’t even seem that curious.
你们看起来并不是这么好奇
Do you want the cereal or don’t you?
麦片你还要不要吃了?
This must be my reward for good behavior, huh?
这肯定是对我表现好的奖励
I guess I earned myself some goodwill for finally drawing that map for Ana.
我想我给Ana画了地图后 终于得到你们一点好意了
What map?
什么地图?
To my balloon.
去我热气球那儿的地图
Did you… No.
你知… 不
Wow. You guys have some real trust issues, don’t you?
你们互相还真是不信任啊
Guess it makes sense she didn’t tell you.
难怪她都不告诉你们
I mean, with the two of you fighting all the time…
我是说 你们一直在相互较劲…
‘course if I was one of them…
如果我是他们中的一个…
these people that you seem to think are your enemies…
那些你们认为是敌人的人…
what would I do?
我会怎么做?
Hmm. There’d be no balloon.
那就不会有什么热气球了
So I’d draw a map to a real secluded place
我会画一张去隐秘的地方的地图
like a cave or some underbrush…
像是山洞或是草丛什么的 设圈套的好地方…
good place for a trap.
设下埋伏
An ambush.
当你们的朋友去到那儿时
And when your friends got there, a bunch of my people would be waiting for ’em.
一群我的人会等在那里
And then they’d use them to trade for me.
然后他们会拿你们的朋友来和我交换
I guess it’s a good thing I’m not one of them, huh?
还好我不是他们的一员
You guys got any milk?
你们有牛奶么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!