And if I mess up, they’ll crucify me.
但如果我画错了 他们就会把我钉死在十字架上
You flew around the world in a balloon.
你可以乘热气球环球旅行
And you don’t think you can draw up a good map?
但却怕画不好地图?
Air travel…it’s a different animal. It’s about wind currents–
飞行…完全是两码事 这是有关于气流的…
Do you or do you not know where it is?
你到底知不知道它在哪儿?
Yeah, I know where it is.
当然 我知道
I went back there to bury my wife.
我就在那儿埋了我的妻子
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
Because that balloon was the closest thing we had to home.
因为那只热气球是我们最有家乡味的东西
You people have been looking for someone to punish for everything that’s happened to you–
你们一直在为了所发生的事
someone to blame. And now you’ve got him.
找人顶罪 现在你们总算找到了
Doesn’t matter what I do. I’m dead already.
不管我做了什么 我是死定了
You draw up that map, henry. I’ll find your balloon.
你画好地图 Henry 我会找到你的热气球的
But if you don’t…
但如果你不画…
things are gonna play out just like you said.
你就真的死定了
Hey, sun.
嘿 Sun
Look what I found in the middle of the jungle.
看看我在从林里找到的
It’s not even melted or nothing. Crazy, huh?
一点都没有化掉 很奇怪 不是么?
You want to split it?
要分一小块么?
no, no, thanks
不了 不了 谢谢
I was just heading to the beach.
我正要去海滩那儿
Okay. Well, later, dude.
好的 恩 再见 伙计
I need out.
我要出来了
He told me the same story he told you.
他和我说的同和你们说的一样
You believe him?
你相信他?
I don’t know yet.I need more time with him.
我还不知道 我需要再和他呆段时间
He’s all yours.
随时都可以
Tomorrow. I want to give him some time to think.
就明天 我给他点时间考虑
That’s okay with you?
你同意吧?
I didn’t tell anyone, Ana.
我没和任何人说起过 Ana
No worries, man.
这你不用担心
Bit large for a dining room table, isn’t it?
大得可以放下一张餐桌了 不是么?
We cut them in two, it will suit the purpose.
我们把他截成两半就行了
Sayid, can I talk to you?
Sayid 能和你谈谈么?
Of course.
当然
Alone.
单独谈谈
Whatever you need to say, you can say it here.
不管你要说什么 你可以在这儿说
It’s about the hatch.
是和舱子有关的
Oh, you mean the guy locked in the closet there?
噢 你是指那个被锁在储藏室里的人么?
What about him?
他怎么了?
It’s to his balloon.
是去他热气球那儿的
How did you get him to do this?
你怎么做到的?
I asked nicely.
我用软的
Do Jack and Locke know about this?
Jack和Locke知道这张图么?
Jack and Locke are a little too busy worrying about Locke and Jack.
Jack和Locke正忙于互相担心
All I want to know is if this guy’s telling the truth.
我想知道这家伙是不是在说真的
Why come to me?
为什么来找我?
Judging from what you did to his face, that’s what you want, too.
从他脸上的伤痕来看 你对这个也有兴趣
This is at least a day’s walk.
去那儿至少要走一天
Then we should get going.
那我们就马上动身
You okay?
你没事吧?
Fine. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
That cliff there appears to be this.
那儿的岩壁就是这个了
Score one for Henry.
到这儿为止Henry还是老实的
Pointing out a geographical touchstone
仅仅标明一个地理标志
does not mean he’s leading us to a balloon.
不代表他会把我们引向他的热气球
Maybe not, but at least we’re on the right island.
也许不会 但至少我们没有走错岛
Humor’s not his strong suit.
幽默感不适合他
And I’m saying this to you.
这句话是对你说的
You looking at my bum?
你在看我的屁♥股♥?
No, I’m looking at your gun.
不是 我在看你的枪
My what?
我的什么?
Maybe you should give the gun to somebody who knows how to use it.
也许你该把枪给会用的人
Maybe I will. As I recall, the last time you had a gun, you murdered someone.
我会的 我记得你上次持枪时 有人被你谋杀了
That’s enough.
够了
We’ll go as far as the base of the cliff, and we’ll camp there.
我们要走到岩壁脚下 在那儿露营
How long is it supposed to take?
大概要多久?
Uh, up to two minutes.
要两分钟
I’m sorry. I’m just… I know.
我很抱歉 我只是… 我知道
Where did sawyer find one of these, anyway?
Sawyer是从哪儿找到这个的?
I mean, who flies with a pregnancy test, right?
我是说 谁会带着测孕棒坐飞机 对么?
Have you ever taken one?
你有用过么?
Yeah.

Thank you for waiting with me…
谢谢你陪着我…
You’re welcome.
不客气
It’s time.
时间到了
You’re pregnant.
你怀孕了
Is it 100% sure?
是百分百正确么?
There’s only one way to find out.
只有一个人能回答
These tests are pretty accurate.
这些测孕棒是很精确的
You know, false negative in the first week maybe,
你知道 可能在第一周会出现错误的阴性
but a positive is a positive.
但阳性就是阳性
But it’s impossible.
但那是不可能的
Oh, no. It’s possible.
噢 不 这是可能的
You feeling queasy? Light-headed?
你感到走路不稳? 头很轻?
Please, Jack. This is private. Nobody can know.
拜托 Jack 这是私事 不要告诉任何人
You’re not gonna tell Jin?
你不准备告诉Jin?
In time, I will. It’s just…
合适时我会的 只是…
it’s complicated.
这很复杂
As complicated as Jin being the last one on the island to find out you spoke english?
就像Jin是这个岛上最后一个知道 你会说英语的人?
Sun, my advice…and it’s just that, because I’m the last person to ask about this,
Sun 我建议…只是个建议 因为我是最后一个这么说的
but you should tell him.
你应该告诉他
And when you do, you should tell him everything…the whole truth.
而且你得把你所有的事都告诉他…所有真♥相♥
I’m gonna get back to the hatch.
我得回去舱里了
Congratulations, Sun.
恭喜你 Sun
You’ve been down there a lot, Jack. Is everything okay?
你经常去那儿 Jack 没什么事吧?
Sure. Yeah. Everything’s fine.
当然 一切都好
You okay?
你没事吧?
Sun, are you all right?
Sun 你没事吧?
Yes, I’m fine.
恩 没事
You were distracted for our entire lesson.
你整节课都心烦意乱
You’re not fine.
一定有什么事
We…Jin and I went to see a doctor.
我们…Jin和我去看了医生
He said I cannot have children.
他说我不能生孩子
I’m… very sorry, Sun.
我…很遗憾 Sun
I was glad.
我却很高兴
I’m not saying you should stay for jin.
我没说你应该为了Jin而留下
You mind?
介意我坐下么?
You should sleep while you can
你能睡时应该多睡会儿
Yeah…I can’t sleep.
嗯…我睡不着
People don’t like me.
大家都不喜欢我
I’ve tried to get them to most of my life.
我平生试了所有的可能
I guess I just gave up awhile back.
我想我得暂时放弃这个念头
I mean…I am what I am.
我是说…我就是我
But you…you’ve got a good reason to hate me.
但是你…你恨我是有理由的
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry for what I did.
我为我所做的道歉
You were trying to protect your people.
你在保护你们的人
It wasn’t you that killed Shannon. It was them.
杀死Shannon的不是你 而是他们
And once we find out he is one of them…
一旦我知道他是他们的一员…
then something will have to be done.
我是不会留情的
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
It’s gonna rain.
要下雨了
We should get moving.
我们得出发了
Morning! Who wants breakfast?
早上好 谁要吃早饭?
I have papayas and papayas.
我有番木瓜果
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Right. Why eat?
对啊 干吗要吃呢?
This is it.
就是这儿了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!