What…no, no, no. I can’t leave. Yes, you can. Come on.
什…不不不 我不能走 你可以的 快点
I can’t leave. No! Stop. What are you doing?
我不能走 不 停下 你在干什么
Don’t scream.
别叫
They’re gonna do it tonight.
他们今晚就要做了
What? Do what?
什么? 做什么?
What are you talking about? Ow!
你在说什么?
You’re going to die. They’re gonna cut him out of you.
你会死的 他们要把你孩子弄出来
I can get you back to your camp, but we have to leave now.
我可以带你回你营地 但是我们得马上走
No, no, no! Hey, you’re lying. You’re lying, okay? I’m sure about this.
不不不 你骗人 你骗人 我相信他们
Where’s Ethan? I want to talk to Ethan. Ethan wouldn’t hurt me.
Ethan在哪儿? 我想和Ethan谈谈 Ethan不会伤害我的
You’ll thank me for this one day.
有一天你会感谢我的
It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick.
这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病
It’s here.
在这儿了
The medicine’s here.
药在这儿了
Help me.
帮帮我
Help!
帮帮我
Kate! Come here! I need some help!
Kate 来这儿 帮帮我
Help me up with this.
帮我搬起来
What is it?
这是什么?
It’s in here. The vaccine’s in here.
在这儿 疫苗在这里面
Okay. Come on. Okay.
好了 来吧 好的
One, two, three!
1 2 3
Okay.
好了
It was in here. The vaccine was in here!
是在这的 疫苗应该在这里的
It was in…where is it, where is it, where is it?
它在…在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿?
The vaccine was in here! Where is it?!
疫苗在这里面 它去哪儿了?
You were bringing me back here. Where is it?!
你带我回这儿来的 它在哪儿?
You know where it is, don’t you?
你知道的 是么?
Tell me! Tell me where it is! Tell me!
告诉我 告诉我它在哪儿 告诉我
Ethan, I’m sure.
Ethan 我肯定
Hey! Hey, Ethan!
嘿 嘿 Ethan
I’m…I’m sure I want…I want you to take the baby.
我…我肯定我要…我要你把孩子带走
Who are…who are you?
你…你是谁?
Claire! Yeah! I’m here!
Claire 我在这儿
I can hear you! Where are you?
我听到你了 你在哪儿?
Be quiet.
安静点
I’m here, Ethan! Be quiet.
我在这儿 Ethan 安静点
No, no. It’s okay. I have to give him to them.
不 不 没事的 我要把孩子给他们
I have to give him to them so he’ll be safe, okay?
我要把孩子给他们 这样他就安全了
Help! I’m here! Ethan!
救命 我在这儿 Ethan
Stop! No!
住手 不
You weren’t…trying to take me back, were you?
你不是…想把我带回去 是么?
You were trying to save me.
你想救我
I carried you on my back to your camp.
我背着你回你们营地
I left youwhere they would find you.
在他们可以找到你的地方放下你
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
You’re not the only one who didn’t find what they were looking for.
你不是唯一一个没有找到要找的东西的人
This is as far as I go.
我只能走到这儿了
Your baby…
你的孩子…
was it a girl?
是个女孩么?
Yes.
是的
What was her name?
她叫什么?
I remember a girl…a girl with blue eyes?
我记得一个女孩…一个蓝眼睛的女孩
She, uh, she helped me. She saved me… just like you did.
她 她救了我 她救了我…就像你做的
She wasn’t like the others. She was good.
她不像那些其他人 她是好人
I’m sorry
我很抱歉
that you didn’t find what you were looking for.
你没有找到你想找的
And I hope your baby’s not infected.
我希望你的孩子没有被感染
But if it is…
但是如果真的被感染了…
I hope you know what must be done.
我希望你知道该怎么做
Back for more tools?
还要工具?
He knows, John.
他知道了 John
Well, there you go.
恩 进去吧
Be careful what you say to him.
小心点和他说
He’s smart and curious.
他又聪明又好奇
Just give us a shout when you’re done.
你好了就叫我们
And if the alarm goes off,
并且警报响起的时候
don’t tell him what it’s for.
别告诉他是怎么回事
What is it for?
警报是怎么回事?
Hello.
你好
I am Mr.Eko.
我是Eko先生
Do you mind if I sit, Henry?
不介意我坐下吧 Henry?
Okay.
好的
How long have you been in here?
你在这里面多久了?
Two days.
2天
Are they treating you well?
他们对你好么?
Treating me well?
对我好么?
I’m a…a prisoner.
我是…是个囚犯
And I don’t know why or for what…
并且我不知道为什么…
You are a prisoner because they are being careful.
你成了囚犯是因为他们很小心
They are being careful because they believe you are lying.
他们很小心是因为他们认为你在说谎
Why would I lie?
我为什么说谎?
They think I’m one of these…”others”? Other what?
他们认为我是…”其他人”中的一个? 其他什么人?
Please stop talking, Henry.
别讲了 Henry
The first night I spent on this island,
我在这个岛上的第一天
I was dragged into the jungle by two men.
我被两个人带到了丛林里
They never spoke a word to me, nor I to them.
他们一个字都没和我说 我也没和他们说话
I killed these men…
我杀了他们…
smashed in their head with a stone,
用石头砸他们的头
felt their blood on my arms.
手上沾满了他们的血
I need you to know
我要你知道
how sorry I am for this.
事后我是多么的内疚
I need you to know that I am back on a righteous path now
我要你知道我现在已经重新做人了
and that I regret my actions.
并且我为以前的作为感到后悔
I ask you for your forgiveness.
我希望得到你的宽恕
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么和我说这些?
Because I needed to tell someone.
因为我需要和某个人说
He looks good. Fever’s broken.
他看起来很好 热度降下来了
The rash has even started to fade.
皮疹也消退了
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢你
I didn’t do anything.
我什么也没做
I’ll, uh, check back in a couple of hours, okay?
我过几个小时再来 好么?
Okay.
好的
Look.
看看
Mommy made this for you when you were still inside her tummy. Yeah.
你还在我肚子里时 妈妈帮你做的
You know what? I wanted them to take you.
你知道么? 我想让他们带走你
But now I know…
但现在我知道了…
now I know that we’re supposed to be together,
现在我知道我们应该在一起
you and me.
你和我
We’re supposed to take care of each other, okay?
我们应该互相照顾 好么?
You’re mine, and I love you. I love you so much.
你是我的 我爱你 我非常爱你
No cheeseburgers, huh? No cheeseburgers.
没有三明治? 没有
Bon appit.
还不错
Is that true what you said about Hemingway?
你说Hemingway的事是真的么?
You have good ears. You have thin doors.
你听力不错 是门太薄了
You read Hemingway? Sure.
你看过Hemingway的书? 当然
Guy ran with the bulls, fought in the spanish civil war…
跟着公牛后面跑的人们 在西班牙内战时奋勇拼搏…
stuff I can wrap my brain around. This I can’t get through five pages of.
那些我可以全身心投入 这些我却看不到5页
Hmm. Dostoevsky had his virtues, too.
Dostoevsky也有他的优点
He was a genius, for one.
他也是个天才
Bullfighting isn’t everything.
斗牛不是全部
So which one are you?
那么你是哪一个?
I’m sorry?
什么?
Are you the genius?
你是个天才么?
Or are you the guy who always feels like he’s living in the shadow of the genius?
或者说你是一个 感到生活在天才阴影下的人?
I was…
我是…
I was never very muchinto literary analysis.
我不太擅长做大量的文字分♥析♥
I just don’t understand why you let the doctor call the shots.
我只是不知道为什么你受那个医生的指使
No one calls the shots.
没人在指使谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!