Get out of here.
快离开这儿
Claire, are you all right?
Claire 你还好吧?
I, um…
我 呃…
Ready to go?
可以走了么?
Hey, sweetheart, shh, mommy’s gotta go now, sweetheart, okay?
亲爱的 嘘 妈妈要走了 亲爱的 好吗
Shh, don’t cry. Don’t cry. It’s okay.
别哭了 别哭了 没事的
I’ll be back really soon. And I’ll make you feel all better, okay?
我马上就回来 我会让你变好的 好么?
I promise.
我保证
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧? 是的
Are you sure this is her trail?
你肯定她是往这儿走的么?
We started at the exact spot where we chased her off the beach.
我们是从把她赶走的地方开始找的
So what do you know about Rousseau?
那么你对Rousseau了解多少?
Not much.
不多
You spent all that time with her when you went out to “the Black Rock.”
你去”黑岩石”那儿时 你们一直呆在一起
You must have talked about something.
你们肯定说了什么
Just about her ship crashing here…
她的船在这儿撞毁了…
her and her research team getting stranded.
她和她的研究队束手无策
What happened to them?
他们怎么了?
They died.
他们死了
How?
怎么死的?
Tracks are gone. Trail ends here.
我们跟丢了
Kate, how did they die?
Kate 他们是怎么死的?
She killed them.
她杀了他们
What?
什么?
Why…why would she… Because they were infected.
为什么…为什么她… 因为他们被感染了
You believe me now, don’t you?
你现在相信我了 是么?
I want you to take me back there.
我要你带我回那儿去
Back?
回去?
To where I scratched you. Claire…
去我抓伤你的地方 Claire…
No, okay, she knows I remember.
不 好了 我记起来了 她知道的
I remember a lot of it now.
我现在记起很多事了
I remember the room, the medicine, a teenage girl.
我记得一个房♥间 药物 一个年轻女孩
Okay, so don’t lie to me
好了 所以别骗我
and make out you don’t know what I’m talking about.
别假装你听不懂我说什么
My baby is sick, and you’re gonna take me back there to get what he needs right now.
我孩子病了 你现在马上带我去那儿拿我要的药物
It’s not far from here.
那地方离这儿不远
may I have a word with you?
能和你谈一下么?
Sure.
当然
Who is he?
他是谁?
What?
什么?
The man that you are keeping in the hatch.
你藏在舱子里的那个人
Did Locke tell you…
Locke和你说…
Locke did not tell me anything. Who is he?
Locke没和我说任何事 他是谁?
We don’t know.
我们不知道
I wish to speak to him.
我想和他说话
Speak to him about what?
和他说什么?
I wish to speak to him alone.
我想单独和他说
Can you arrange this?
你能安排么?
Why should I do that?
我为什么要安排?
Because you wish to keep this a secret.
因为你想让这件事保密
Why are we stopping here?
我们为什么停在这儿?
This is where you scratched me.
这就是你抓伤我的地方
But there’s nothing here.
但是这儿什么都没有
Where do we go next?
我们下面去哪儿?
Why are you asking me that?
你为什么问我?
You need to tell me where to go!
你得告诉我去哪儿
Where is this room?!
房♥间在哪儿?
Look, how can you be saying that?
你怎么能那么说?
Okay, you grabbed me. That’s why I scratched you…
好了 你抱着我 所以我抓了你…
because you were taking me back to them!
因为你要把我带回他们那里去
Is that what you think?
这是你认为的么?
You said you remembered.
你说你记起来了
That’s why I brought you here.
所以我带你来这里
You lied!
你骗了我
Get your hands off of her.
把你的手拿开
Go ahead.
开枪吧
Please.
求你了
Do it.
开枪
Wake up.
醒醒
How’s it coming?
怎么样了?
One down. One to go.
一个做好了 还剩一个
Now all’s we need is a little foot to put it on, huh?
现在我们就缺一只小脚把它穿上了 不是么?
Tell you what…
我跟你说…
what do you say we sneak out of here and take a walk?
我们偷偷出去散散步 你说好么?
Okay.
好的
I’m sorry this is the first time I’ve managed to get you out.
我很抱歉现在才安排你出来
My friends are afraid you’ll run away.
我的朋友怕你会逃跑
Don’t tell on me, okay? Oh, okay.
别出♥卖♥♥♥我 好么? 好的
Whoa. Easy now.
休息一下
Easy. Easy! Whoa.
慢点 慢点
Okay.
好了
Okay, here. This’ll help.
好了 给你 你需要的
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
怎么了?
That is really sour. Is it?
太酸了 是么?
I hadn’t noticed.
我没注意到
Blah.
好无聊
Hey…he’s kicking.
嘿…他在踢我
May I? Yeah…
可以么? 恩…
Claire, can I tell you a secret?
Claire 可以告诉你个秘密么?
Yes.
好的
I’m gonna miss you. I wi…
我会想念你的 我…
I wish you didn’t have to go.
你希望你可以不要走
Maybe I don’t have to go.
也许我不需要走
We’ve been through this, Claire.
我们一起经历了这些 Claire
There’s not enough vaccine for you and the baby.
给你和你孩子的疫苗不够用了
But I’m not…I’m not sick.
但是我…我没病啊
Thank god.
谢天谢地
And once you’ve delivered, you can go back to your friends,
一旦你孩子生下来之后 你就可以回你朋友那儿了
and hopefully you’ll stay that way.
希望你会没事
What…what if I want to see the baby?
如果我要看孩子呢?
Hey, nobody’s going to take him from you unless that’s what you want.
除非你愿意 没人可以把他带走
You have a choice.
你有你的选择
We’re good people, Claire.
我们是好人 Claire
We’re a good family.
我们是一个好家庭
But if you’re gonna trust us with your child,
如果你信任我们 就可以把孩子留下
I want you to be sure.
我要你肯定
Okay?
好么?
Sure.
我肯定
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I know this is it. It’s here.
我知道在哪儿 在这儿
Claire!
Claire
Leave her alone.
让她去
Excuse me? Let her look.
什么? 让她去找
Look for what?
找什么?
Flashlights.
手电筒
There are lights. I’m gonna see if I can turn the power on.
有灯 我看看能不能打开电源
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
This way.
这边
What is this place?
这是哪儿?
It’s where they were gonna keep him.
这是他们为我孩子准备的
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Who are you? Shh! They’ll hear you.
你是谁? 嘘 他们会听见的
Look, you have to get out of here.
听着 你得离开这儿
What?
什么?
You have to get out of here now!
你现在得马上离开这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!