If you’ve got a better idea, let’s hear it.
如果你有更好的主意 可以说来听听
How about you let me go?
你放我走怎么样?
Now we’re away from all the noises of the camp.
现在我们清静了
Just breathe.
呼吸
Let your whole body relax.
全身放松
Good.
好的
Listen to the waves.
听着海浪声
Good, in…
好的 吸…
and out slowly. Good.
慢慢地呼… 好的
Keep your eyes closed.
闭上眼睛
Very relaxed, Claire.
放轻松 Claire
Just keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Now I want you to visualize yourself when you were pregnant.
现在我要你看见你怀孕时的样子
Keep listening to my voice.
注意听我的声音
Think about what you see.
想想你看见了什么
It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick.
这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病
When was your last checkup, Claire?
你上一次身体♥检♥查是什么时候 Claire?
Oh, I haven’t been in a while.
噢 有段时间了
I’ve been busy, and…
我一直很忙 而且…
I’m going to Los Angeles.
我正要去洛杉矶
Really? Yeah.
真的么? 是的
Traveling in your third trimester, that’s not usually recommended.
在你快要生的时后去旅行 这可不好
Uh, there’s a family there. I’m, uh, giving the baby up for adoption.
在那儿有户人家 我…想把孩子寄养在那儿
Oh, of course. I understand.
当然 我了解
The sedative I gave you is very mild.
我给你的止痛药是很轻微的
I know these exams can be very stressful.
我知道这些测验很紧迫
I’m going to give you a shot now, Claire.
现在要给你打一针 Claire
A little medicine for your baby.
一点给孩子的药物
Don’t worry. You’re just gonna feel a little pinch.
别担心 你只会感到一丝刺痛
It’s okay. You’re all right. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的 你很好 没事的 没事的
It was Ethan! I saw Ethan!
是Ethan 我看见Ethan了
I saw him. It was Ethan!
我看到他了 是Ethan
Claire, Claire, it’s okay. No, it’s not!
Claire Claire 没事的 不 有事的
You’re all right. No, I’m not all right!
你很好 不 我不好
It was Ethan!
是Ethan
What happened? I don’t know. She just…
发生了什么? 我不知道 她…
What did you do? Nothing, she just…
你做了什么? 没什么 她…
Do it again!
再来一次
Do it again!
再来一次
No, Claire, you were screaming.
不 Claire 你快发狂了
But I remembered, okay?
但是我记起来了 好么?
I saw Ethan. Claire…
我看到了Ethan Claire…
He was there, and he was giving me an exam.
他在那儿 他在给我做测验
What you saw could be combining experiences of what happened before the crash
你看见的可能是你坠机前的经历
to the things that happened here on the island.
和现在岛上的经历混起来的事
No, okay, no! This was real!
不 好么 不 这是真的
I was drugged.
我被打麻药了
He did something to me.
他对我做过什么
Claire, you need to calm down, all right? It’s not good for you.
Claire 你得冷静下来 好么? 这对你不好
You know what? Aaron is sick, okay?
你知道么? Aaron病了 好么?
I need to find that place!
我得找到那个地方
That room…it’s real. It’s real.
那个房♥间…是真的 是真的
Okay, and there’s medicine there. For the baby.
好么 那儿有药 给孩子的药
I need to find it. I need to find it.
我要找到那地方 我要去找
Kate, Kate, please, help me find it.
Kate 求你了 帮我找到那地方
Hello?
有人么?
Hello?
有人么?
What’s the…
怎么…
Hello? Howdy.
有人么? 你好
Hello, John. You are alone?
你好 John 你一个人么?
Not anymore.
你来了就不是了
How many of you… Shut up.
你们有多少… 闭嘴
I was hoping to borrow a saw.
我想借把锯子
Absolutely. Right this way.
当然可以 跟我来吧
I need a gun, and you don’t get to ask why.
我需要把枪 你不要问我为什么
Well, Thelma, seeing as I got all the guns, I do get to ask why.
恩 小姐 所有枪都在我这儿 我得问为什么
No, you don’t. Yes, I do.
不 你不需要知道 不 我要知道
Watch.
听着
Why?
为什么?
Just give me a gun, Sawyer.
给我把枪 Sawyer
Check it out.
来看看
I found a new pair of glasses damn near my prescription. You like ’em?
我找到了一副新的眼镜 喜欢么?
All right, I’m going into the jungle to track down Rousseau.
好吧 我们要去丛林里追踪Rousseau
The french chick? What for?
那个法国人? 为了什么?
Claire thinks she knows where there might be some medicine.
Claire认为她知道哪里有药物
The baby’s sick.
孩子病了
Well, hell, I got medicine. She thinks he’s really sick
恩 药我这儿有 她认为他病得很厉害
as in “quarantine” sick.
是需要隔离的那种病
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I think she’s a little too worried.
我想她是过于担心了
But she’s going after Rousseau with or without me.
但是她要去追Rousseau 不管我是否同去
No boys allowed, huh?
男人不许去 是么?
All right, what do you want? 9 millimeter or rifle?
好吧 你要什么? 9毫米手♥枪♥ 还是来♥复♥枪♥?
I don’t think this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
Maybe you should listen to Jack.
也许你该听Jack的
But what if jack’s wrong, okay?
但是如果Jack错了呢?
Jack said the fever would break, and it hasn’t. He’s getting worse.
Jack说热度会降下来 但是没有 反而越来越糟了
Just because it hasn’t broken yet, it doesn’t…
只是因为还没开始降 不是…
Well, how long am I supposed to wait, Sun?
那么 我还要等多久 Sun?
A mother should not leave her child.
母亲不应该离开她的孩子的
I’m sorry. Are you a mother?
不好意思 你是母亲么?
No…
不是…
I’m not.
我不是
Claire, are you sure you want to do this?
Claire 你确定你想这么做?
What did you say?
你说什么?
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你想这么做?
You need to be sure.
你得确定
You have to get out of here…
你得离开这儿…
Do you have to put that in my tummy?
你要把那个打到我肚子里么?
‘Cause it really, really hurts.
这会非常非常痛
I know.
我知道
I wish there was another way.
我希望还有其他办法
But the baby needs it, Claire.
但是孩子需要它 Claire
Okay?
好么?
Okay.
好的
There, all done. That wasn’t so bad, was it?
好了 可以了 不是太痛 是么?
No.
是的
And now because you’ve been such a good girl,
考虑到你是个好女孩
I think it’s time for a surprise.
我想我该给你个惊喜
Claire, this way. Here we go.
Claire 这边 我们走这边
Over here.
在这儿
What is this place?
这是哪儿?
It’s for your baby, Claire. Oh, it’s amazing.
这是给你的孩子的 Claire 噢 太不可思议了
What…what happened to Charlie?
Charlie怎么样了?
Charlie? Oh, he’s fine.
Charlie? 噢 他很好
When we got far enough from camp, I let him go back.
当我们离营地够远时 我让他回去
So where did it all come from?
那么这些都是从哪儿来的?
Well, I’d love to explain everything to you, Claire,
我很乐意解释给你听 Claire
but I’m afraid it would be a little overwhelming right now.
但是我想现在对你来说还太难以接受了
What…
这个…
Go ahead, turn it on.
来吧 打开它
Wait here. I’ll be right back.
等我一下 我马上回来
Okay.
好的
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么?
You were supposed to make the list and then bring her in. Was I unclear?
你应该列出一个名单 然后把她算上 是我没说清楚么?
It’s not my fault.
这不是我的错
They knew I wasn’t on the plane. They had a manifest.
他们知道我不是飞机上的 他们有旅客名单
Well, what am I supposed to tell him?
那么我该怎么和他说?
You know what he’s gonna do when he finds out? Damn it, Ethan.
你知道他了解后会怎么做? 该死的 Ethan
Get out.
出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!