They took my baby.
他们带走了我的孩子
Somebody, please help me!
有人么 救救我
He had this…this thing, like…like a needle,
他拿着一种…一种像针的东西
and he stabbed me with it.
然后刺了我
He was trying to hurt my baby.
他想伤害我的孩子
We got a problem. The manifest
我们有麻烦了 旅客名单
the names of everyone who survived…
幸存者的名单…
I interviewed everyone. One of them isn’t in the manifest…
我问了所有人 有一个人不在旅客名单上…
Hello there.
你们好
I think they’ve been taken.
我想他们是被劫持了
I don’t remember Ethan.
我不记得Ethan
I don’t remember what he did to me.
我不记得他对我做了什么
Help me!
救命
Don’t believe a word he says! He’s one of them.
别相信他说的 他是他们中的一个
I have no idea what she’s talking about.
我不知道她在讲什么
For a long time, he will lie.
他会一直说谎
I don’t know why you’re asking me all these questions.
我不知道为什么你问我这些问题
This is all a mistake.
这全是误会
Tell me the truth! Tell me who you are!
告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我你是谁
What if he’s telling the truth, John?
如果他说的是真的呢 John?
What if he’s not?
如果不是呢?
Hey, it’s okay, sweetie.
没事的 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie, it’s all right.
亲爱的 没事的
John? John? Wake up. What, Claire? What?
John? John? 醒醒 什么 Claire? 怎么了?
He’s burning up, and he’s got a rash.
他烧得很厉害 并且出现皮疹了
And I need to find Jack.
我得找到Jack
He’s, uh, he’s on shift at the hatch.
他 呃 他在舱里轮班
Okay. Uh, no, Claire, wait.
好的 呃 不 Claire 等等
Claire, wait. No, I can’t, John, okay?
Claire 等等 不 不行 John 我不能等了
No, no, no. You’re not walking through the jungle in the middle of the night.
不不不 这么晚了你不能去丛林里
I’ll go get Jack. I’ll send him right back here.
我去找Jack 我马上把他带来
Okay. Don’t worry.
好的 别担心
What’s going on?
怎么了?
The baby’s got a fever.
孩子发烧了
A fever? Claire was coming here.
发烧了? Claire还想亲自过来
He asleep? Not a sound all night.
他睡了么? 整晚没响过一声
I’ll get back here as soon as I can.
我尽快赶回来
Hey, hey, sweetie, it’s okay. It’s okay.
亲爱的 没事的 没事的
Mommy’s just gonna cool you down, okay? Okay? Shh. It’s okay.
妈妈马上让你凉下来 好么? 好么? 嘘 没事的
What are you doing here? You stay away from us!
你在这儿干什么? 离我们远点
He’s infected, isn’t he?
他是被感染的 是么?
What?
什么?
Your child…he’s sick.
你的孩子…他病了
Just get away. You get away from us!
走开 离我们远点
You don’t remember, do you?
你记不得了 是么?
It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick.
这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病
Hey, get back! Get away from her!
嘿 回去 离她远点
What do you think you’re doing here?
你来这儿想干什么?
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Just get out of our camp.
离开我们的营地
What happened?
怎么了?
What did she say?
她说什么了?
She said there’s something wrong with him.
她说孩子出问题了
It’s just not like him. He always sleeps through the night.
这不像他 他以前整晚都睡着的
And this rash…I mean, there’s something wrong.
这种皮疹…我是说 可能出问题了
Babies get sick, Claire.
孩子病了 Claire
Okay, what about the fever and cough?
好吧 发烧和咳嗽怎么解释呢?
Perfectly normal.
很正常的现象
And he hasn’t been eating at all, and…
他已经吃不下东西了 还有…
Claire, he’s okay. It’s probably roseola.
Claire 他没事的 可能得了红疹
It’s a typical virus that’s common in children his age,
在他这种年龄是很普通的病
and the rash is a sign of it.
皮疹就是一种症状
Okay. What if it’s not?
好吧 那如果不是呢?
What if he caught something really bad?
如果他得了更严重的病呢?
Like some kind of infection?
像是感染什么的?
Infection? Where did you get that idea?
感染? 你怎么想到这个的?
Rousseau was here.
Rousseau来过这儿
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什么?
She said she knew he was sick, okay? That he’s infected.
她说她知道他病了 他是被感染的
Claire, there is no infection.
Claire 这不是被感染的
We’ve been on this island for two months, and no one’s gotten sick.
我们在这个岛已经两个月了 没有人生病
Rousseau’s crazy.
Rousseau有点不正常
We’re gonna let the fever just run its course.
我们按发烧来治他
It’s gonna be fine, okay? Trust me.
会没事的 好么? 相信我
I’ve gotta get back to the hatch.
我得回去舱里
And I’ll come back in a couple hours and check on him again, okay?
我会在几小时后再来看他 好么?
Okay? Yeah.
好么? 好的
Hey, I’m sure that if there was something wrong, Jack would know.
如果他出什么问题的话 我肯定Jack会知道的
Are you sure about this? We don’t really know her.
你确定要这么做么? 我们和她不熟
I think she can help me.
我想她能帮我
Hey, guys.
嘿 你们好
So you’re a shrink, right?
你是神经医生 对么?
I’m a clinical psychologist, but “shrink” works, too.
我是临床心理医生 也可以说是神经医生
Can you help people remember things?
你能帮人回忆事情么?
I guess it depends on what you need to remember.
我想这取决于你想回忆什么
So it was our second week on the island.
那是我们在这个岛上的第二周
I was out in the jungle, and I…
我去了丛林里 并且我…
I thought I was having the baby. Charlie was with me.
我怀着孩子 Charlie和我在一起
And there was this man…Ethan.
然后Ethan来了
We thought he was one of us from the plane, but he wasn’t.
我们以为他和我们一样 也是飞机上的 但却不是
So he took me…he took both of us. And…
他劫持了我…他带走了我们两个 然后…
I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything.
我记不得了 我什么都想不起来了
When Jack and I found Charlie, he was hanging from a tree by his neck.
当Jack和我找到Charlie时 他被围着脖子吊在了树上
I have no idea what happened,
我不知道发生了什么
and now I’m seeing these flashes of things.
现在我只能回想起一点点的片段
And, you know, I have amnesia.
并且 你知道 我有健忘症
There’s two weeks missing from my life.
两周时间就从我的生命里丢失了
Claire, I don’t think you have amnesia.
Claire 我不认为你有健忘症
You know, sometimes when something terrible happens to us,
你知道 有时候当一些可怕的事降临时
there’s a little switch in your head that flicks on to protect us
你的脑子想到的只是怎么保护自己
from having to deal with it.
而不是怎么去应对
Maybe your memories aren’t gone.
你的记忆可能还在
Maybe you’re just blocking them.
也许它们只是被阻挡在你脑子里了
Then I need you to unblock them.
那现在我需要你来解开阻碍
‘Cause my baby’s sick, and they did something to him.
因为我孩子病了 并且他们曾经对他做过什么
Do you have to go to the bathroom?
你需要去洗澡么?
No.
不了
Well, just let us know when you do.
好 那么想去的时候和我们说一声吧
Yeah, I’ll look forward to that.
好的 我希望如此
Thought you might like something to read.
你可能想读点什么
Dostoevsky. You don’t have any Stephen King?
Dostoevsky的小说 你没有Stephen King的么?
The library’s a little outdated.
这个图书馆有点过时
Right. Well, thanks.
好的 谢谢
What’s with the book?
干吗给他本书?
Just something to pass the time.
让他消遣消遣
Did you know that Hemingway was jealous of Dostoevsky?
你知道Hemingway很妒忌Dostoevsky么?
No, John, I didn’t know that.
不 John 我不知道
He wanted to be the world’s greatest writer
他想成为世界上最伟大的作家
but convinced himself that he could never get out from under Dostoevsky’s shadow.
但是他却始终不能摆脱Dostoevsky的阴影
Kind of sad, really.
很可惜 真的
What are we doing, Jack?
我们该怎么做 Jack?
What are we doing?
该怎么做什么?
We can’t hide him down here forever.
我们不能永远把他藏在这儿
Changing shifts around is gonna get people asking questions.
轮班的时候会有人发现的
I just want to know what the long-term plan is.
我只是想知道有什么长远打算
Well, John, let me ask you this…
John 我来问问你…
we don’t have a long-term plan for the button,
对于那个按键我们没什么长远打算
but we keep pushing it, don’t we?
但是我们还是坚持去按 不是么?
Look, until we know who he is, whether or not he’s telling the truth,
听着 在我们知道他是谁 他说出真♥相♥以前
we have to keep doing what we’re doing.
我们该怎么做就怎么做