He’s lying! He’s lying!
他在说谎 他在说谎
That’s enough!
够了
What the hell was that?
到底想怎样?
He is one of them.
他是他们中的一个
Yeah?
是么?
Did he tell you that?
他说了没?
No.
没有
Then how do you know?
那你怎么知道?
Because I know.
因为我知道
He is one of them.
他是他们其中一个
I think that’s what Rousseau thought about you once, Sayid.
Rousseau当初也是这么认为你的吧 Sayid
She strapped you down, she shocked you,
没记错的话 她设了陷阱把你捆住 而且用电击你
all because she thought you were one of them.
都是因为她认为你是他们中的一个
He is.
他是的
What?
什么?
He is one of them.
他是他们中的一个
To Rousseau, we’re all Others.
对Rousseau来说 我们都是其他人
I guess it’s all relative, huh?
我想这都是相对而言的 是么
You got a wife?
你有妻子么?
Kids?
孩子?
I’ll take him.
我来
It’s over. We’re pulling out,not going to Baghdad.
结束了 我们不去巴格达了
Your man Saddam gets to stay in power,
你们的领袖萨♥达♥姆♥仍旧可以掌握政♥权♥ 也就是说
which means you, in all likelihood,will remain in his employ.
你几乎肯定将继续为他效力
I guess you’re lucky you have a new skill set you can use.
而且你还掌握拷问技能
What you made me do, no human being
你让我做的那些事…
should ever have to do to another.
人类之间不能这么做
One of these days…
将来….
there will be something you need to know.
你会想明白的
And now…
但是现在…
you know how to get it.
你知道怎么去得到你想知道的了
I will never do that again.
我不会再这么做了
Yeah.
好吧
Good luck to you, Sayid.
祝你好运 Sayid
Bus fare back to Ramadi.
给你回拉马蒂的车费
Let’s move out.
我们出发
There is a man down in the hatch.
舱里有一个人…
A stranger captured by Rousseau.
Rousseau抓住的一个陌生人
I beat him.
我打了他
I beat him badly.
我狠狠打了他
Why are you telling me this, Sayid?
为什么告诉我这些 Sayid?
Jack asked me how I knew,
Jack问我怎么知道…
knew for sure that this man was lying,
这个人在撒谎
how I knew for sure that he was one of them, one of the Others.
我怎么知道他是其他人中的一个
I know because I feel no guilt for what I did to him.
我知道是因为我这么对他我一点也没内疚感
But there is no way I can ever explain that to Jack, or even Locke,
但是这是我对Jack甚至是Lock解释不清的…
because both of them have forgotten.
因为他们两个都已经忘记了
Forgotten? What?
忘记了? 什么?
That you were strung up by your neck and left for dead.
你被吊着脖子挂在树上留着等死
That Claire was kept for days during which God knows what happened to her.
Claire被绑♥架♥了好几天 没人知道在她身上发生了什么
That these people,
这些人
these Others,
这些”其他人”
are merciless
是多么无情…
and can take any one of us whenever they choose.
他们可以在任何时候 带走我们中的任何一个
So, tell me, Charlie,
所以告诉我 Charlie
have you forgotten?
你忘记了么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!