And his wound is far from life-threatening.
他的伤根本不致命
We should let Jack treat him first.Then we’ll get our answers.
我们应该让Jack先治疗他 然后再问我们想知道的东西
Do not untie him.
别把绳子松开
This is how people get killed in scary movies.
恐怖片里的人就是这么被弄死的
If this were a scary movie, I’d be with a hot chick, not you, Barbar.
如果这是恐怖片 我应该是和一个 美女在一起 而不是你
It’s Babar.
我怎么了
Why don’t you shut up, Hammo?
你好闭嘴了
Or your Ranch disorder’s gonna be the new lead item on the coconut internet.
不然你的色拉紊乱症立马成为椰子岛互联网上新的头条了
Fine.
好吧
Go ahead.
随你便
Tell everyone the fat guy’s been hiding Ranch dressing.
告诉所有人那个胖子 一直在私藏奶油色拉酱
The fat guy likes to eat.
那个喜欢吃的胖子
Yeah, I’m fat.
对 我很胖
Fat, fat, fat, fat, fat.
胖 胖 胖 胖 胖
You think I don’t know that?
你以为我不知道么?
At least people like me.
至少人们喜欢我
Well, find the damn frog by yourself.
你知道吗? 你自己去找那该死的青蛙吧
Hurley, wait.
Hurley 等等
Wait. Hey, Hurley.
等等 嘿 Hurley
Look, man, I’m sorry. All right?
听着 伙计 对不起 好了吧?
But this frog is killing me.
那个青蛙快要折磨死我了
You gotta help me out.
你得帮帮我…
Please.
求你了
So, what do you think?
你怎么看?
What do you think, John?
你怎么认为 John?
I think he’s pretty convincing.
我觉得他很有说服力
Yes, he is.
没错
The real problem is there’s no way
问题是我们没办法
we can be sure he’s telling the truth.
确定他是在说实话
That is not necessarily true.
那可不一定
Does Jack have the combination to the armory?
Jack是不是有武器库的密♥码♥?
For now he does.
现在是这样
How long would it take for you to change it?
你改密♥码♥要花多长时间?
If you’re angry,
如果你很生气
looking for someone to punish…
想找个人来出出气…
Why would I need to punish anyone?
我为什么要找人出气?
I want to find out who he is.
我想要知道他到底是谁
I want the truth.
我想要知道真♥相♥
We both know that Jack will have issues with what must be done to get it.
我想我们都知道Jack肯定会采取一些措施
So, how long, John,
所以要多久 John
to change the combination?
能改掉密♥码♥?
Couple of minutes, tops.
最多几分钟
Then I suggest you get started.
那我建议你现在就开始
Did he say anything while… No, he didn’t.
在你治疗的时候他有没有说… 没有
He was in shock.
他休克了
We can’t just leave him laying here,Jack.
我们不能让他这么躺着 Jack
People will see him.It’ll create a panic.
人们会看见他 接着恐慌就会开始了
Where do you think we should put him?
是么? 那你觉得我们应该把他放哪?
I say we put him in the armory.
不如把他放在武器库里
It’s secure.
那里很安全
Better to err on the side of safety,Jack,
为了大家安全 就算犯个错也是值得的 Jack
at least until we can be sure.
至少等到我们确定他是好人
OK.
好吧
For now.
暂时先这样
We can pull that cot in here.
好 把那个帆布床拖进来
He shouldn’t be on his back.
他背上有伤 不能直接这么躺着
Good idea.
好主意
Hey. What the hell are you doing?
你到底是在干嘛?
What needs to be done.
做应该做的
They’re letting speak to me alone now?
他们让你单独和我谈吗?
You need to tell me where the helicopter pilot is.
你得告诉我那个飞行员在哪儿
This is their new bluff?
这就是他们的新把戏?
That you’re going to torture me?
让你来拷问我?
They think you will do this?
他们觉得你会这么做?
Sayid, you are a loyal soldier.
Sayid 你是一名忠诚的士兵
The son of a great hero.
一个伟大英雄的儿子
Do not disgrace your father!
别让你的父亲蒙羞
You wouldn’t dare harm me!
你不敢碰我的
You will follow my orders as your commanding officer!
你要听我的命令 我是指挥官
Take that bag.
拿着那个袋子
Put it over your head and tape it up.
罩在你的头上再用带子绑起来
Kill yourself, now!
现在就杀了你自己
That’s an order.
这是命令
Do it and die with what little honor you have left.
照做 然后带着你仅剩的一点荣誉死去吧
You would have me take my own life…
你让我自杀…
the information means nothing to you!
这对你毫无意义
The pilot was executed two days ago.
那个飞行员两天前就被处决了
He is buried in a field four kilometers from here.
他被埋在四公里外的一块地里
I can take you there.
我可以带你去那儿
Damn it.
可恶
Sayid, open the door.
Sayid 开门
Sayid, answer me.
Sayid 回答我
Why isn’t this combination working,John?
这密♥码♥怎么不行 John?
Did you change it?
你改过了?
Yeah.
是的
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
You’re raising an army.
你在组建军队
What?
什么?
Why you didn’t ask me is your business.
你为什么没要我帮忙? 当然 这是你的事
But there’s only one reason to raise an army,
但要组建军队只可能有一个理由 Jack
and that’s because we’re at war.
那就是因为我们面临战争
And like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
whatever Sayid has to do behind that door,that’s a part of it, too.
Sayid在这门后做的任何事 也是这场战争的一部分
What if he’s telling the truth, John?
如果他说的是实话呢 John?
What if he’s not?
如果不是呢?
Get up.
起来
What’s happening?
发…发生了什么事?
Here. Let me help you.
来 让我帮你一把
You said you’ve been here for four months.
你说你在这岛上已经四个月了
What?
什么?
You said you came to this island four months ago, yes?
你说你四个月前到的这个岛上 对吧?
Where am I?
我在哪?
Please.
我叫你
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
Yeah, yes. We landed four months ago.
对…对 我们四个月前落在了岛上
Maybe more.
可能还不止四个月
Who are you?
你是谁?
You were in a cave for all that time?
你一直呆在一个洞里?
Off the beach.
在沙滩那边…
On the north shore of the island.
这个岛的北岸
How far from where you were captured?
从那片沙滩到你被抓住的地方有多远?
I don’t know.
我不知道
How many days walk? Two. Two days.
几天的路程? 两…两天
Why did you stay on the beach so long?
你们为什么要呆在沙滩上那么长时间?
Why wouldn’t we?
为什么不呢?
We wanted to be there for flyovers.
我们希望能等到低空飞行的飞机
We had an emergency beacon,a transmitter.
我们有一个信♥号♥♥发射器
What kind of transmitter?
什么样的发射器?
An ADF beacon.
一个标准式样的
We wanted to make sure we’d be spotted.
我们想确定我们能被雷达发现
Look,
听着
whatever you think I am, I’m not.
无论你认为我是谁 我不是
Please, please,
拜托 拜托…
just tell me your name.
你叫什么?
Your wife. What is her maiden name?
你妻子…她原来姓什么?
Murphy. Where did you meet her?
Murphy 你在哪儿认识她的?
University of Minnesota.
明尼苏达大学
How did she die?
她是怎么死的?
She got sick.
她病死的
She got sick?
生病了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!