Frog?
青蛙?
You wanna help me find it?
帮我一起去找找看?
What? We ain’t friends anymore?
怎么着 我们不再是朋友了?
What you got there, Rerun?
你在干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Yeah, well, you got a spot of nothing on your chin there.
没错 不过你的脸上还有一块叫 “没什么”的东西
Dharma Initiative Ranch Dressing?
“达摩启动计划奶油色拉酱”
You’re supposed to refrigerate that after you open it.
你知道 打开它后应该把它放冰箱里
Actually, on the back it says
事实上 这背面写着
it’ll keep at room temperature for up to seven years.
它可以在室温下保存七年
Well, well.Looky who’s got a secret stash.
哟 看看是谁的私人储藏室
Please, dude. You can’t tell.
别 伙计 你可不能说
What? That you stole food from the group?
什么 不说你从大伙那偷东西吃?
Now, why would I wanna do that?
我为什么不说呢?
Come on, man. Please.
嗨 伙计 拜托了好不好?
Son of a bitch.
可恶的东西
Dude, it’s just a tree frog.
伙计 只是只树蛙而以
Have you seen it?
你见过?
Yeah.
是啊
Tell you what,
我和你说
you help me find that thing,you can keep right on Ranch dipping.
你帮我找到它 就可以安心继续享受你的色拉
We got a deal?
说定了?
How much further?
还有多远?
We’re here.
我们到了
And where exactly is “here”?
这里到底是哪儿啊?
What is that for, Danielle?
那些拿来干嘛 Danielle?
Help me!
救命
Hey! Over here!
这儿
Wait.
等等
Help!
救命
Sayid, listen to me.
Sayid 听我的
Over here!
在这儿
Please! Help me!
求求你 救救我
Help me!
救命
Don’t believe a word he says.
千万别信他说的
He’s one of them.
他是他们中的一个
I have no idea what she’s talking about.
我一点也不知道她在说什么
She’s crazy.
她疯了
How long has he been up there?
他在那上边多久了?
Since last night.
昨晚开始
Please just cut me down.
求求你 把我放下来
My name is Henry Gale.
我叫Henry Gale
I’m from Minnesota.
我来自明尼苏达
Please.
求求你
He’s lying.
他在说谎
I’m going to cut him down.
我要把他放下来
Don’t.

Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re making a serious mistake.
你犯了个严重的错误
It’s OK. It’s OK.You’re all right.
没事了 没事了 你没事了
You’re all right.
你没事了
Hold on.
等等
Take it easy.
别紧张
No.
哦 不
Wait.
等等
Danielle, don’t.
Danielle 别
You could have killed him.
你会杀了他
If I wanted to kill him,I would have killed him.
如果我想杀他 他早就死了
You shot this man with no provocation.
你无缘无故射了这个人
He is one of them.
他是他们中的一个
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
You should take him to your doctor.
你应该带他去见你们的医生
He’s no good to you dead.
他死了就没用了
And then what?
然后怎么样呢?
You’ll talk to him, Sayid.
你问他话 Sayid
As I recall,
没记错的话
that is what you do.
这是你的老本行
But know this:
但是记住…
He will lie.
他会说谎的
For a long time,
很长一段时间
he will lie.
他会不停说慌
I wanna talk to you about your buddy,
我想和你谈谈你的朋友
Ah, look, I get it.
好吧 我了解
You’re a man who values loyalty.
你是个忠诚的人
Even doing a little translating for us,you feel like you’re doing the wrong thing.
甚至为我们做翻译都觉得 好像在做什么错事
I get that,
我了解
and I respect it.
也尊重你
This is what Tariq was doing before he took over command of your intelligence unit.
这是Tariq在掌管你的情报部门前 所作的事情
He was the head of a chemical warfare battalion in the north.
他曾经是北方一支化学战队的指挥官
Personally supervised the use of sarin gas on this village.
曾亲自监督了这个村庄里 沙林毒气的使用
You recognize it, don’t you?
你认识这个村子 对吧?
You had relatives in that village didn’t you, Sayid?
你在那个村子有亲戚 对吧 Sayid?
So, you know what sarin gas does.
你知道沙林毒气能造成什么后果
No discrimination.
无论男女老少
The entire marketplace.
整个集市
Innocent women,
无辜的妇女…
children.
孩子
Enough.
够了…
Please.
拜托
Loyalty is a virtue.
忠诚是美德
But unquestioning loyalty…
但是无条件的忠诚…
I don’t think that’s you.
我觉得你不会是这样的
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你?
How do you think we knew you had relatives in that village?
你觉得我们怎么知道 你在那个村子有亲戚的?
We liberated your personnel file and Tariq’s.
我们获得了你和Tariq的个人档案
All we want is our pilot back,
我们只想救回我们的飞行员
so we can send him home to his family.
然后把他送回家跟家人团聚
Tariq will never talk to you.
Tariq不会告诉你们的
That’s why you’re gonna have to make him talk to you.
这就是为什么你必须要让他告诉你
John. John, wake up.
John John 醒醒
What?
怎么了?
Come out here.
出来一下
Minnesota, huh?
明尼苏达 是么?
That’s the question, isn’t it?
很可疑 不是么?
Wh… Where am I?
这是…这是在哪儿?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Ah, my back.
我的背
We’re going to take it out,but first I want you to relax.
我们会把它取出来 但是首先你得放松
How did you get to this island?
你怎么到这个岛上的?
Four months ago.
四个月前
We crashed, my wife and I.
我们掉到这个岛上 我妻子和我
Crashed in what?
什么坠毁了?
A balloon.
一个热气球
We were trying to cross the Pacific.
我们正尝试横穿太平洋
Your wife, where is she?
你的妻子…她在哪儿?
She died.
她死了
She got…
她…
She got sick, three weeks ago.
三个星期前生了病
We were staying in a cave off the beach.
我们呆在沙滩那边的一个洞穴里
My shoulder.
我的肩膀
At least untie my arms.
至少给我的胳膊松绑
What the hell’s going on here?
这儿怎么了?
Rousseau trapped him in the jungle.
Rousseau把他困在了丛林里
She believes he’s an Other.
她认为他是”其他人”
Another what?
其他人?
You shot him with an arrow?
你用箭射他?
Do I have a bow?
我有弓吗?
Hey, hey. You with me?
能听见我说么?
You were gonna let him bleed to death?
你准备让他流血至死?
I was trying to get honest answers.
我只是想趁着他还行的时候 从他嘴里得到真实可靠的回答

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!