Go to Su city.
去苏族市
I want you to check in to the Sage Flower Motel.
去赛奇花汽车旅馆
It’s off Highway 29.
就在29号♥公路旁
Watch TV, have a drink, and wait for me.
看看电视 喝点东西
I’ll be there in the a. m.
等着我 我早上就到
It’ll all be over. Let me just pack a few…
那时一切就结束了 让我稍微收拾下…
There’s no time.
没时间了
You remember when you said I was all you ever wanted?
记得你说过除了我你别无所求么?
Well, now you know better.
现在你该体会更深了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Go. Go.
快 快
How’d you do it?
你怎么做到的?
How’d I do what?
做什么?
Locke said that he left you in the hatch
Locke说他让你留守
when he went to hide the guns,
他自己去藏枪的
and we both know you can’t track worth a damn.
而且谁都知道你根本不懂追踪
So how’d you get them?
那么 你是怎么弄到手的?
Magician never tells his secrets.
魔术师永远不会揭自己的底的
You played us.
你耍我们
You played me.
你还耍了我
All that stuff you said about Ana Lucia.
你说的关于Ana Lucia的一切也是假的…
You knew I would go to Jack.
你早知道我会去找Jack
And you knew I’d ask you to go to Locke.
你也知道我会叫你去找Locke
Now how in the world would I know all that?
我怎么可能知道那么多
Did you have anything to do with Sun?
你有没有对Sun下手?
What kind of person do you think I am?
你把我当成什么人了?
What kind of a person do I think you are?
我把你当成什么人?
I don’t think this has anything to do with guns,
我看这和枪无关
or with getting your stash back.
也和找回你的东西无关
I think you want people to hate you.
我看你就是想让人们都恨你
Good thing you don’t hate me, Freckles.
还好你不讨厌我 小妞
Why do you have to do this?
你干嘛非得这么做?
You run, I con.
道高一尺魔高一丈
A tiger don’t change her stripes.
老虎斑纹是不会变的
Hey, check this out.
瞧啊
I found a manuscript in one of the suitcases.
我在一个箱子里面找到了这份手稿
It’s like a mystery book.
像是一本推理小说
I want to show you something.
给你看个东西
Cool. You fixed it.
真酷 你把它修好了
We’ll see.
看看吧
Hold onto this.
把这个拿着
Don’t expect anything.
别抱太大希望
The chances of getting a signal are slim at best.
最多也只能收到很微弱的信♥号♥♥
Static’s good, right?
有噪音就是有戏咯?
No. Reception is good.
不 说明接收没问题
What’s that?
听 这是什么?
It’s Rousseau’s signal.
是Rousseau的信♥号♥♥
Oh, crap.
该死
But this radio has a wider bandwidth.
但这个无线电的带宽不错
Oh, wait. Stop. Do you hear that?
等等 听到了么?
That was…
那是…
Just A-Settin’…
只是…
…Duke Ellington Orchestra,featuring Cootie… the trumpet.
与Cootie同台演出…喇叭…
Up next on WXR,
接下来是…
the Glenn Miller Orchestra with Moonlight Serenade.
格伦米勒管弦乐队演奏月光小夜曲…
Whoa.You hear how clear that is?
听啊 多清晰呀
That’s gotta be close, right?
信♥号♥♥很近 对吧?
Radi1o waves at this frequency
这个波段的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
bounce off the ionosphere.
是从大气层电离层反射回来的
They can travel thousands of miles.
可以传几千英里
It could be coming from anywhere.
这个信♥号♥♥可能来自任何地方
Or any time.
或发自任何时间
Just kidding, dude.
开个玩笑
He never saw you, huh?
他没注意到你跟踪他 对吧
No. He was more worried about his sodding guns than being followed.
没有 他只关心他的破枪
Figured you’d want your friends back.
根本发现不了
If I wanted them,
我想你需要拿回这个 对吧
I would’ve taken them before
如果我要的话 早就拿了
I told you where they were.
用不着告诉你他们在哪儿
That’s not why I did it.
我不是为了这个才这样做的
It’s not, huh?
不是么?
I wanted him to look like a fool.
我就是想让他难堪
To feel like a fool.
就是想耍耍他
Well, well.
好吧 好吧
Looks like Johnny Locke’s got himself a nemesis.
看来Johnny Locke是作茧自缚了
Sun can never find out what I did to her.
Sun永远也不知道我对她做了什么
Never.
永远
Don’t sweat it.
别瞎担心了
They got bigger things to worry about now.
他们现在有更重要的事情要关心
This idea,
这个主意…
all of this, what we did,
所有这些 我们做的这些
what made…
你是…
How does someone think of something like that?
你是怎么想出来的?
Now, go.
现在快走吧
One Mississippi,
1…
two Mississippi,
2…
three Mississippi,
3…
four Mississippi,
4…
five Mississippi…
5…
I’m not a good person, Charlie.
我不是个好人 Charlie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!