Well, that ain’t my problem, Hoss. It’s yours.
那就与我无关了 你看着办吧
Steak sandwich.
牛肉三明治…
Two beers.
两瓶啤酒
Thank you.
谢谢
Aw, shucks.You got a beer for me?
给我来瓶啤酒吧
You want one, ask the lady.
你也要么? 找服务员吧
Ha! Well, hell, I do want one.
好吧 真见鬼 给我来一瓶
And could I get a plate of chicken salad, white meat only,
再给我来一盘鸡肉沙拉 只要鸡胸脯肉
and please, God,
对了 不要芹菜
no celery,OK, sweetheart?
千万别放哦 行么 亲爱的?
That’s how we make it here, darlin’.
我们这里就是这样做的 亲爱的
So,
那么…
tell me you got her.
你搞定她了吧
Yeah, I got her.
是的 搞定了
All 600 grand?
60万都到手了?
All six.
到手了
You fell for her.
你爱上她了
You gotta be kidding me.
噢 算了吧别开玩笑了
Look, It’s got nothing… I found that bitch.
听着 这没什么… 是我找到那个妞的
Her name is Cassidy.I waited six months while you played house.
她叫Cassidy 我等着你跟她纠缠了六个月
I ain’t doing it.
告诉你 我是不会中途撒手不管的…
You know what’s making you stupid?
知道什么让你现在这么蠢么?
It’s your damn hormones.
是你该死的男性荷尔蒙
You think you’re in love,but you’re not.
你以为你沉浸在爱情中了 可实际不是那样
A tiger doesn’t change his stripes, James.
老虎斑纹是不会变的 James
You’re a con man, just like me.
你是个骗子 跟我一样
And it’s not what you do,it’s what you are.
不管你做什么 这都不会改变
Do I make myself clear?
明白么?
I’m sorry, man. I just can’t do it.
对不起 我下不了手
No, you’re gonna do it.
不 你必须得干
Because that girl, she doesn’t know you one bit.
因为那女的… 根本不了解你
But when she finds out who you are,
但如果她知道你是谁
who you really are,
你的真实身份
she’s gonna hate your guts.
她会恨死你的
Enjoy your chicken salad, Gordy.
好好吃你的鸡肉沙拉吧 Gordy
Wait a minute. You don’t walk away now.
等等 别想现在就走
You owe me.
你欠我的
You don’t wanna pay me?
你想赖帐么?
I’ll put one in your ear, James.
我会让你好看的 James…
You and your little friend Cassidy.
你和你的妞Cassidy
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
One second.
等等 我马上
I’m like this close to the high score on Donkey Kong.
就要拿到游戏的高分了
Now, what can I do you for?
说吧 要我做什么?
Where’s Locke?
Locke在哪?
I don’t know.
不知道
I think he said something about going to the store for a pack of smokes.
他好像说去商店买♥♥包烟来着
Uh-oh.Looks like we got ourselves a theft.
看来 咱们当中有小偷了
Who’s gonna call the cops?here are they?
谁来报♥警♥? 枪在哪?
Don’t look at me.I was just pushing the button.
别看我 我只按了个按钮
Oh, yeah. I believe these are yours.
对了 我想这些是你的吧
No.

John. Where are they?
John… 枪在哪?
You move the guns, Where are they?
你把枪藏在哪了?
We had an agreement!
我们有协议的
An agreement you were about to violate.
是有协议 但Jack 你刚刚违反了
Yes, I moved the guns.
是 我是把枪藏起来了
Where?
藏哪里了?
Where?
哪里?
Where, John?
John 藏在哪里了?
Are you going to start handing them out?
你准备把它们交出来么?
How many? Who gets them?
有多少? 在谁手上?
How much time before there’s an accident? Another accident?
事故总是一桩接着一桩
I made a mistake teaching Michael how to shoot,
教Michael开枪是我犯的错误
and now he’s…
那他现在…
He could be dead for all I know,
我看凶多吉少
and that was my fault.
那…那是我的错
Yes, I take responsibility for that, so
我承认 我负责 所以
I’m taking responsibility for the guns, too.
我会对枪的事情负责的
I want two guns.
John 我需要两把枪
That’s the way it’s gonna be, Jack.
抱歉 Jack 事情只能
Tell me where they are right now!
两把枪 快告诉我它们现在在哪?
You gave him the guns?
你把枪给了他?
No, I hid them.
不 我把枪藏起来了
That’s right, Jack.He’s as stupid as you are.
没错 Jack 他和你一样蠢
You were so busy worrying about each
你们两都忙着猜忌对方
other, you never even saw me coming.
你们都没有注意过我吧
So, how about you listen up?
你们给我听好了
Because I’m only gonna say this once.
我只说一次
You took my stuff.
你翻我的东西
While I was off trying to get us help,
趁我为大家寻找救兵的时候
get us rescued,
为了救大家
you found my stash, and you took it,
你拿走了我的包
divied it up.
分了我的东西
My shaving cream, my batteries,even my beer.
剃须沫 电池 甚至啤酒
And then something else happened.
接着呢
You decided these two boys were gonna
你让这两个家伙
tell you what to do and when to do it.
来发号♥施令
Well, I’m done taking orders.
我可不想再任人摆布了
And I don’t want my stuff back.
我也不想要回我的东西了
Shaving cream don’t matter.
剃须沫无所谓
Batteries don’t matter.
电池也无所谓
Only thing that matters now
但现在唯一重要的就是
are guns.
那些枪
And if you want one, you’re gonna
如果你们也想要一支的话
have to come to me to get it.
就来我这儿拿
Oh, you wanna torture me, don’t you?
你想拷打我了 是吧
Show everybody how civilized you are.
让大家看看你是多么的文明吧
Go ahead,
来啊
but I’ll die before I give them back.
但是我死也不会把枪给你们的
And then you’ll really be screwed,won’t you?
那时你们就真的无计可施了 不是么?
There’s a new sheriff in town, boys.
伙计们 现在我是这里的头儿了
Y’all best get used to it.
你们最好习惯一下
What’s going on? Where were you?
怎么了? 你去哪儿了?
Sawyer, what happened?
Sawyer 怎么了?
See that black car? Who is it?
看见那辆黑色轿车了么? 是谁?
His name’s Gordy. My partner. What partner?
他叫Gordy…我的同伙 什么同伙?
If I don’t walk out with that briefcase
如果两分钟内我不带着那个箱子
in two minutes, we’re both dead.
从前门出去 我们俩都死定了
That’s the guy from the Mercado deal?
怎么了? 那就是跟你做生意的家伙?
There is no Mercado deal!
根本没有什么生意
I knew about the 600 grand you had tucked away from the get-go.
我早知道你有60万
Cass…
Cass…
You were the long con.
你就是我们的大鱼
Son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥…
Go to hell. Go to hell.
你去死吧 去死
You gotta understand! No!
听我解释… 不
Everything that’s happened between us in the past six months,
过去六个月里我们之间发生的一切
all of it, that was real.
都是真的
Get out. You get out!
滚 你给我滚
You can hate me all you want later,
待会儿你想怎么恨我就怎么恨我
but right now you gotta listen to me.
可现在你得听我的
He is goona to kill us.
他会杀了我们的
‘Cause I told him I wasn’t gonna take your money.
因为我说我不会拿你的钱
Oh, my God.
天哪
Look… Now we…
听着 现在我们得…
OK.
好吧
This is what we’re gonna do.
我们接下来应该这么做…
Go out back through Evan’s yard.
我要你从后门走 穿过Evan的院子
There’s a rental car parked out front.
我租了辆车停在那门口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!