Hey, wait.Wait up, man. I’ll buy some of those.
等等 等一下 伙计 我也买♥♥点
Yeah, me too.
我也买♥♥
Dana’s birthday’s next week.
下周是Dana的生日 送这个最好了
They love their jewelery.
他们喜欢珠宝
Five, six, seven hundred.
500 600 700
Pulse is good, strong.
脉搏跳的稳定有力
You just need to watch her.
你只要好好照看她就行了
She’s gonna be OK, man.
她会没事的
That bump on her head,
她额头的肿块…
do you think she fell or that someone hit her?
你觉得是她摔倒造成的 还是有人打她的?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Jack, how well do you know Ana Lucia?
Jack你了解Ana Lucia么?
I was just…
只是…
The Others… I was out there with you.
其它人… 我当时和你都在一起
I heard that man say if we stayed away,
我听到他们说如果我们离他们远点
they’d leave us alone.
他们不会来惹我们的
We’ve left them alone,
我们已经离的他们够远的了
so why would they attack us a few days later?
那么他们为什么要再袭击我们?
If it wasn’t them, then who was it?
如果不是他们 那会是谁?
Like I said,how well do you know Ana Lucia?
就象我说的 你有多了解Ana Lucia?
I got a couple more people interested in joining up.
有些人有兴趣加入了
Yeah? Who?
是吗? 谁?
The big guy
那个很胖的人
who lives behind Sayid, and Scott.
就是老和Sayid和Scott在一起的那个
You mean Steve. Scott’s dead.
应该是Steve Scott已经死了
The point is, after what happened,
我要说的是 在发生了这事以后
people are finally willing to do something.
人们总算是肯有所行动了
Where were you this morning?
你今天早上在哪里?
Lots of places.
很多地方
During the rainstorm.
在下雨期间呢
You think I had something to do with Sun getting grabbed?
你觉得我和Sun被抓有关系?
Now, where would you get an idea like that?
你为什么会有这个念头
Sun’s awake.
Sun醒了
How’s your head?
你的头怎么样?
Any pain? Dizziness?
还疼吗? 晕吗?
Just a little bit.
还有点儿
Do you remember anything?
还记得什么吗?
I was working in my garden, when Vincent ran up.
Vincent出现时我正在花♥园♥里忙活
It started raining,
接着就下雨了
then there was a bag over my head,
然后有人用袋子套住我的头
and I was being dragged.
把我拖走了
How many were there? I don’t…
他们有多少人? 我…
I didn’t see anything
我什么也没看见
I kicked and I fought,
我拼命反抗
and I just ran as fast as I could.
玩儿命的跑
And then I fell…
然后我摔倒了…
Gun.

Hey. What’s going on?
怎么了
Looks like the good folks of Islandtown are about to form a posse,
看来岛上的这些人
get themselves armed up.
要准备全副武装了
I wouldn’t be surprised
早料到了
if Jack didn’t find that horse of yours,
要是Jack没有叫你
start leading the charge in a big white hat.
他就成了名正言顺的领导者了
The guns.

This is all her play to get her hands on the guns.
这都是她搞的鬼 就是为了得到枪
Locke. You need to go and tell him they’re coming.
Locke 你得去告诉他 他们要来了
I need to tell him?
要我去?
Sawyer, please.
Sawyer 求你了
So, what’s next?
然后呢?
Next?
然后?
The next play.
下一步呢?
I’ll show you the pigeon drop.
我来教你怎么骗
We already did that. Twice.
我们已经两次得手了
And the Tulsa bag scam,and the Looky-loo.
还有塔尔萨州的那次和鲁克的牌局
I wanna do a big one.
我想干场大的
You wanna do a big what?
你想干场什么大的?
A big con.
大的骗局
It’s called a long con.
那叫放长线吊大鱼
OK, a long con.
好吧 放长线吊大鱼
How does it work?
怎么做?
It works by getting someone to ask you
你得让你的猎物求你做事
to do something like it’s their idea,
让整件事看起来像他们的主意
Your idea
你才是幕后操纵者
But none of that matters,
不过这都没关系
’cause the one thing you need for a long con,
因为要做这一切只需要一样东西
we ain’t got.
而我们没有…
Money.

I have money.
我有钱
Sorry, Cassie. 40
听着 Cassie
grand in some mutual fund ain’t money.
共有帐户上的4万块根本不够
Remember when I told you that
还记得我跟你说过
I didn’t get anything from the divorce?
我离婚时没拿到钱吗?
I kind of lied.
我没说实话
You kind of lied how much?
有多少没说?
600 grand.
60万美元
Hell, with that kind of money,
见鬼 乖乖 有那么多钱
let’s go find an island somewhere
咱们都可以去找个小岛 在沙滩上晒晒太阳
and sit on the beach drinking mojitos till we go toes up.
喝个烂醉如泥
Sawyer, for the first time in my life
Sawyer 我一生中第一次
I’m actually happy.
真的觉得快活
And it’s not really about the action or the money.
而这并不是因为我们干的事或是得到的钱
It’s about doing this with you.
而是因为和你一起做这些事
Come on.
来吧
One long con.
吊一次大鱼
And then the mojitos.
然后就去快活吧
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的
Why don’t you think about it in here?
到这里来考虑如何?
Hate to interrupt whatever the hell it is you’re doing.
抱歉打扰你了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m alphabetizing.
我在按字母排序
Oh, sure. Sun gets attacked in the jungle
对啊 Sun在丛林里被袭击了
and you figure it’s a good time
你倒在这里
to start the Dewey decimal system.Good thinking.
搞你的杜威十进制系统 真厉害
How can I help you, James?
有事吗 James?
Well, actually, John, I’m here
事实上 John 我是来帮你的
to help you, give you the heads up.
我是来给你报信的
Heads up?
报信?
Jack’s on his way over to open your little gun closet
看来Jack正在来这儿的路上
and take whatever he needs.
要打开你的小枪柜 拿他想要的东西
You should know he’s not alone.
还不止他一个人这样
Whole camp’s pretty shook up about what happened to Tokyo Rose.
所有人都为那个韩国妞的遭遇震惊了
I’m guessing everybody’s gonna wanna play cowboys and Indians.
我猜每个人都想逞一逞英雄
And once those guns are out and about,
而一旦那些枪被拿出来
something tells me they ain’t never going back in.
我看是很难再把它们放回来了
Why are you telling me this?
你干嘛告诉我这些?
Because it’ll piss off Jack.
因为这是整Jack最好的方法
But if I were you,
我要是你
I’d change that combination pronto.
我会马上改一下密♥码♥
But that won’t work.The door will just slow him down.
可那没用 那只会让他缓缓
If Jack wants to get in, he’ll get in.
Jack想进来就一定进得来
Will you help me?
能帮帮我么?
Help you what?
帮什么?
Move the guns.
把枪藏起来
Move them where?
藏到哪?
Fine. You don’t wanna trust me,lots of luck.
好吧 你不相信我?那祝你好运吧
But I can’t leave the hatch unmanned.
可这里不能没人守着
Sure.
好吧
You move the guns,
你去藏枪 我在这里呆着
and I’ll stay here and push your damn button for you.
再帮你按那该死的按键
How long till they get here?
他们还要多久才来?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!