Locke’s got himself needs,
Locke也只是为了得到他想要的
just like anyone else.
就和其他所有人一样
Not everyone is like you, Sawyer.
不是所有人都象你一样的 Sawyer
Guess that’s why El Jacko and Ana Lulu
我想这就是为什么Jack和那个Ana Lulu
didn’t ask me to join their revolution.
没叫我参加他们的革命的原因吧
What? You didn’t hear about their little army?
怎么 你没听说他们的小军队?
Guess I’m not the only one on the outs with the doc.
看来我不是唯一一个被医生看成是外人的人了
Hey, man.
伙计
You gonna put the lime in the coconut,drink them both up?
你要把橙汁放在椰子里然后一起喝下去?
Lime in the coconut?
“椰子里的橙汁”?
The song?
一首歌♥
What do you want, Hurley?
你想要说什么 Hurley?
I’m over at Rose and Bernard’s tent…
我刚才在Rose和Bernard的帐子附近
Did you know he’s a dentist?
你知道他是个牙医吗?
Well, that’s not all he’s been holding out on us.
他们还隐瞒了其它东西
He picked up Boone’s signal
他还收到过Boone从那架挪威的
from the Norwegian plane.
飞机上发出的求救信♥号♥♥
Nigerian.
是尼日利亚
Right. Anyhow,he picked it up with this.
好吧 反正他是用这个接收到的
That is a short-wave radio.It’s a glorified walkie-talkie.
这是个短波收音机 是个非常不错的步话机
Yeah, but can’t you switch a blue wire
是啊 那你能不能把这蓝线和红线转换一下
with a red wire and make it stronger?
让它变得更好用些?
We tried to send a signal with the plane’s transceiver
我们试着用飞机的 无线电向外发信♥号♥♥
and all we got was
我们所能收到的就只有
the French woman’s message on a loop.
那个法国女人16年前发出的循环信息
Why would I bother?
我为什么还要费劲弄这个?
Come on, man. I mean, it’s worth…
伙计 我是说 这值得…
It’s worth nothing.It’s a waste of time.
这没什么利用价值 只会浪费时间
I was just trying to cheer you up, dude.
我只是想让你振作一点
I don’t need cheering up.
我不需要
OK, man. Sorry. No problem.
好吧 对不起 没什么事了
You get the combo?
你搞到保险门密♥码♥了?
Nice.
太棒了
Didn’t think it’d be that easy convincing your pal to give it up.
你不觉得这样就说服你那伙伴
That’s the nice thing about you people,
这对你们来说是好事…
you’re not scared enough.
你们还没有太害怕
Not scared enough?
没有太害怕?
Same reason no one’ll join the army.
这也是为什么不能说服大家都加入我们的原因
Everyone around here actually thinks they’re safe.
这里的每个人都觉得自己很安全
Trust me, Ana, no one thinks we’re safe.
相信我 Ana 没人觉得自己安全
So, Jack,
那么 Jack…
what’s the combo?
密♥码♥是什么?
I was just kidding.
开个玩笑而已
What are you doing out here?
你在这里干什么呀?
Oh, man, it’s really coming down.
我的天 还真的下雨了
Get under here, Freckles!
快进来 小妞
I like the rain.
我喜欢雨
Yeah, me too, from under here.
是啊 我也喜欢 但是只限于里面
What the hell?
怎么回事?
It’s Sun.
是Sun
Is she all right?
她还好吗?
She’s breathing.
还有呼吸
Go get Jack. Go get Jack.
找Jack 去找Jack
OK.
好的
What happened?
发生了什么?
Where’s Jack?
Jack在哪里?
Was she conscious at all?
她还清醒吗?
Did she say anything? Not a word.
她说过什么吗? 没 一句话都没说过
She’s OK. She’s going to be all right.
她没事了 她没事了 她很快就会好的
You need to let me take care of her,all right? Please.
你让我来照顾她吧 拜托
How’d you find her? I heard her scream.
你怎么找到她的? 我听到她在丛林里尖叫
She was out cold,and her hands were tied.
她的手是被绑起来的
What do you mean her hands were tied?
她的手为什么被绑起来?
They’re back.
他们又来了
They said they would leave us alone.
他们说过不会来惹我们的
They broke their promise.
恩 John 看来他们毁约了
We don’t even know what happened.
我们都还不知道到底怎么回事
-Do we need to know?
-这不是明摆着么?
Where’d you find her?
你们在哪里找到她的
Just outside her garden.
就在她自己的小花♥园♥外
We should take a look around. With guns.
我们去看看 带好枪
No.
不行
No?
不行?
We arm up,
如果我们带着武器
we’re just as likely to shoot each other as we are one of them.
可能会误伤自己人
OK.
好吧
We’ll wait for Sun to wake up.She’ll tell us what happened.
我们等Sun醒过来吧 她会告诉我们发生了什么
Then we’re gonna do something about it.
然后我们得有所行动
Sounds like a plan.
听上去是个计划
They usually don’t leave any trail.
他们通常不留痕迹
It’s worth a look.
还是得去看一下的
Let me ask you something.
我来问你些事情
This whole scenario make sense to you?
你想得通这一连串的事情吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Think about it.
想一想
First off, how’d she get away?
首先 她怎么能够逃脱的
Woman doesn’t weigh 100 pounds.
一个女人是不会有这么大的力气的
She was fighting for her life.
她是为她性命而挣扎
People are capable of anything…
这种情况下人们什么都能做的出…
You couldn’t get away.
但是你就没能逃脱
And you versus Sun,hot-oil death match?
你和Sun玩热油锅生死游戏的话
My money’s on you, Sheena.
我绝对把钱压你那边
Thanks for your vote of confidence.
谢谢你对我的信心
It’s a hood, just like the one they put over my head.
这是个头套 就象他们套在我头上的一样
No, it’s not.
不 这不是
This one’s black. Different weave.
这个是黑色的 花纹也不一样
It’s all in the details,and they’re wrong.
细节说明一切 他们都错了
Well, if it wasn’t them, then who?
那如果不是那些人 还会是谁呢?
What are you saying, one of us did it?
你是说是我们中的人干的?
Who the hell would wanna go after Sun?
谁会想要去袭击Sun?
Not much upside to scaring the crap out of 46 people.
除非是想说服大家加入军队…
Unless you’re trying to con them into joining an army.
再也不会有其它吓唬全部46个人的理由了
Those necklaces are junk, Sawyer.
这些项链分文不值 Sawyer
A five-year-old could tell that.
一个5岁小孩都能看出来
They ain’t gonna look at the necklaces.
他们是不会看这项链的
They’re gonna look at the price.
他们只会看这标价
It’s all in the details, Dimples.
细节说明一切 甜心
What if we get caught?
那如果我们被抓怎么办?
We ain’t gonna get caught.
我们不会的
Anybody goes to the cops,
如果有人去报♥警♥
the only thing they’re gonna remember
他们所能记得的就是
is a guy who looks like he’s been in a bar fight.
那个男人好像在酒吧里闹过事
You’re scared, huh?
你害怕了?
A little bit.
有一点
Well, here’s the good news, baby.
这是个好消息 宝贝
Everybody’s scared.
所有人都在害怕
And the thing they’re scared of most
他们最害怕的就是
is missing an opportunity.
错过机会
This is all they had.
他们就只有这些了 25块
Let’s try down the street.
让我们去街头那家
Hey. You guys wanna buy some necklaces?
你们要这些项链吗?
Where’d you get them? What do you think?
哪里来的? 还用说么
You want to buy them or not?
你们要不要?
Forget it.
见鬼 算了
Hey, how much?
多少钱?
Hundred a piece.
100一根
For any of them?
随便哪根都是?
Yeah, yeah. Taster’s choice.
是的 是的 真是明智
I’ll take the $1,200 one and the $1,300 one.
我要1200的和1300的
Thanks.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!