until, of course, I wake up.
直到醒来才发现是假的
What are your dreams about?
你都梦到了什么?
Variations of Aaron being in mortal peril.
各种有关Aaron遇险的事…
Trapped in a piano.
困在钢琴里
Drifting out to sea.
漂浮在大海里…
There’s the flying dove,
还有一只鸽子
and Claireand my mum dressed as angels telling me I need to save the baby.
Claire和我的妈妈穿的像个天使 并告诉我要我去救那个孩子
What?
怎么了?
Have you ever considered that these dreams mean something?
你是否想过这些梦有某些含义?
Like what?
例如?
What if you do need to save the baby?
假如你真应该去保护那个孩子呢?
I have to talk to her.
我有话要跟她说
Now’s not a good time.
最好不要是现在 好吗?
She’ll wanna hear this.
不 我现在一定要跟她说 她会听的
Tell me and I will tell her. Kate,no,no, Claire!
你知道什么了?告诉我 我转告她 Kate 不 不 Claire!
Please.
Claire 听我说
Aaron’s in danger. What?
Aaron有危险 你说什么?
The baby’s in danger.I’ve been having these dreams.I know what they mean now.
孩子有危险! 听着 我一直在做那个梦 我知道那意味着什么
We have to baptise Aaron.
Claire 听着 我们必须给Aaron作个洗礼
What? We can do this. Eko’s a priest.
什么? 我们可以做的 Eko就是个神父
We can do this. You’ve said your piece.It’s time for you to go.
-我们可以做的 -说完了吧 说完了就走吧
Wait. We have to baptise Aaron.
不 等等 我不能走 Claire 我们必须给Aaron做洗礼!
He’s in danger. We’ve got to do this.
Claire 孩子有危险 我们必须这么做 必须!
Here. For when it rains.
给 下雨的时候用的着
Thanks.
谢谢
When are you gonna tell me what happened in the jungle?
你打算什么时候告诉我丛林里发生了什么?
I already did.
我已经说了
Pull it tighter, or it’ll sag.
拉紧点否则会松的
You told me what that guy said.
你只告诉我那家伙说了什么
You didn’t tell me what made you turn around.
你还没说你为什么要返回那儿
What made you come back.
为什么你又回来了
He had a gun at Kate’s head.
他拿枪指着Kate的头
You hitting that?
你反感那样?
What?
你什么意思?
Plane crash. You both survived.
飞机失事…你们却活下来了…
Nice beach. She’s hot, you’re hot.
美丽的沙滩…
She’s hot, you’re hot.That’s what people do.
她很热情你也一样 是人都会这么做的
I’m not “hitting that. ”
我并非”反感那样”
Karen kicked me out, man.
Karen把我甩了
What?
什么?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
She thinks I’m dangerous.
她觉得跟我在一起没有安全感
Why would she think that?
她为什么会那么想?
Because I dropped her.
因为我冷谈了她
I dropped Megan.
我抛弃了Megan
Liam, it’s all right.
Liam 没事儿的
We’ve got no money.We’ve got nothing.
我没钱 什么都没有
What are we gonna do?
我们能干什么?
We’ll get through this. Yeah? How’s that?
我们能熬过去的 怎么熬?
I’m writing again.
我又开始写歌♥了
I got a new song.
我写了首新歌♥
It’s about two brothers.
是关于兄弟的
Who should’ve been butchers.
两个本应做屠夫的兄弟
Don’t say that. This is a good one.
别这么说 这是首好歌♥
I feel like this might be the one
我觉得会一鸣惊人
Listen to this.
好了 先听听
Nice, man.
真滑稽
This could work.
不错吧
It’s good,
肯定能红
right? We could make it work.
不错吧? 我们能办到的
Write all night, just like the old days.
就像过去一样写歌♥
So,
恩 然后呢?
baby brother,
好兄弟
you got any?
你还有那个(海♥洛♥因♥)吗?
I’m disappointed in you.
我对你很失望 Charlie
You followed me?
你跟踪我?
How long you been coming out here?
你来这里多久了?
You’ve got the wrong idea, man.
John 你误会了
You said you destroyed them and yet here they are.
你说你把海♥洛♥因♥全部销毁了 结果呢 这还有
I came to finish the job, to get rid of these.
我来就是为了销毁它们的 我就要这么做了
Very convenient, now that I’ve found them.
被我发现了 你当然就这么说啦
What are you doing?
你打算怎么做?
There was a time when I let you choose
我已经给你机会了
whether or not you were gonna do this to yourself.
让你选择你是否还需要它们
Now I’m making that choice for you.
现在 让我帮你下决心
You don’t believe me?
你不相信我?
Give them to me right now. I’ll destroy them.
给我 给我 看…我现在就销毁他们!
I’ll throw them in the sodding wind.
我把它们全扔了 让它们随这鬼风飘走!
Look, John,I know I lied, all right?
听着 John 我知道我撒谎了 好吧?
Just wait.
等等 你等等 John
Remember all those talks we had?
记得我们说过什么吗?
You and me?
你跟我说过
You said everything happens for a reason.
在这里发生的任何一件事 都有一个理由
This island tests us.
这个岛正在考验我们
That’s what this is. This is my test. That’s why these are here.
这就是一个 John 一个考验 是对我的考验 这就是海♥洛♥因♥还在这的原因
These are here because you put them here.
那是因为你把它们藏在这里了 Charlie
Wait.
不 等等 John 等等
What are you gonna do?
你到哪儿去?
Are you gonna tell Claire?
你打算告诉Claire?
You can’t.
不可以
If she sees them, I’m done.
如果她看到这些 我就完了
She’ll never trust me again, and she has to.
她再也不会相信我了 而她现在需要信任我 John
It’s about the baby.
都是为了孩子 对吧?
Aaron’s in danger.
Aaron有危险
You have to believe me.
你必须相信我
You’ve given up the right to be believed.
你自己放弃了被人信任的权利 Charlie
Hi.How’s our boy?
我们的小男孩怎么样了?
He’s good.
他很好
Can I ask you something?
John 我能问你个问题吗?
Sure.
当然
Do you think Aaron and I
你是否相信
could stay in the bedroom in the hatch for a while?
我和Aaron能在机舱里待着么?
Alarm goes off every hour and a half.
每隔一个半小时就会有很吵报♥警♥声
It’s not the best place for a baby to sleep through the night.
不适合婴儿在那儿过夜
Yeah, sure.
当然
How about if I move my stuff down here,
要不我把帐篷搬过来
set up right next to your tent?
就靠着你的帐篷
That’d be great. Thanks.
如果能那样最好了 谢谢你
Then consider it done.
好 就这么定了
You don’t know anything about baptism,
John 你是否了解
do you?
你是否了解有关洗礼的事?
Not a whole lot. Why?
不是很了解 怎么了?
Charlie came by my tent before.
Charlie之前来我的这儿并且…
He told me Aaron had to be baptised.
他说Aaron必须要接受洗礼…
That he was in danger.
因为他有危险
My understanding is baptism is about making sure children get into heaven,
我的理解是洗礼能保证无论发生什么
should anything happen.
小孩子将来都能进天堂
Call it spiritual insurance.
因此称为”精神保险”
There isn’t any danger.
这儿很安全 Claire
Charlie just…
Charlie只是…
Charlie just feels like he has to save the baby
Charlie只是感觉他有义务保护孩子
because he can’t save himself.
因为他无法保护自己
I’ll see you tonight.
晚上见
OK.
好的
Charlie, can you give us a hand?
Charlie 能帮我们一把吗?
Now’s not a good time, Sayid.
现在不行 Sayid
Let’s lift this.
我们把它抬起来
Okay,I got it. I got it.
好的 搞定了
Fire.Fire.
着火了 着火了!
Grab tools, containers for sand, anything you have.
拿上工具 还有盛沙子的 还有其他能带的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!