Only you can save him. What are you doing?
你在这儿干吗?
What?
什么?
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么 伙计?
What’s going on?
出什么事了?
What are you doing with the baby?
已经是深夜了 你抱着孩子在那干吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Help. Somebody took my baby.
来人啊 有人偷了我的孩子!
I don’t know. Aaron’s gone.
我不知道 Aaron不见了
It’s OK. We’re over here.
没事 我们在这儿
Is he all right?
孩子没事儿吧? 他还好吧?!
I don’t know what happened.
我不清楚发生了什么
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
He’s OK, though. I had this dream…
他很好 我做了一个梦
Stick?
不要了?
I don’t know, dude. Don’t I need 21? I think I should hit.
不是玩21点吗? 我以为你还会要的
But I got a six. I’m gonna bust.
如果拿到6 我就暴了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道你会暴?
I don’t. But you gotta assume that I’m gonna bust.
我不清楚 但你在想我要暴了
Why?
为什么?
Well, well, look who’s off to the Laundromat.
看看是谁正要去洗衣服呢
Go on.
快去啊
I’m sure you’ve got a load you need to drop in, Jethro.
我想你肯定也有衣服要洗吧 Jethro?
I’m kind of waiting for my moment.
我在等待时机
Well…
那么…
Your moment is now, Hoss.
你的机会来了 Hoss
Hey, Libby.
嘿 Libby
Hey, yourself.
你一个人啊
Hey, John.
你好 John
Talk to you for a second?
能和你谈谈么?
What is it? Charlie?
好 什么事 Charlie?
I take it you heard about what happened last night?
我想你已经知道昨晚发生的事了吧?
You taking the baby out of Claire’s tent in the middle of the night?
你是说你半夜里把Claire的孩子偷走的事
I heard.
是的 我听说了
It was a big misunderstanding. I was sleepwalking.
整件事就是个误会 John 当时我在梦游
I don’t know how or why.
我也不知道怎么了
Is there something you want from me??
你想我帮什么忙呢 Charlie?
I was hoping you could speak to Claire for me.
我想你替我跟Claire解释一下
Put in a good word.
你懂的 帮我说点好话
Are you using?
你还在碰那东西吗?
What?
什么?
Heroin. Are you using again?
海♥洛♥因♥ 你还在吸毒么?
Kate sees a horse, nothing.
Kate看到一只马 有吗
Pretty much everybody’s seen Walt in the jungle.
几乎每天都有人看到Walt在丛林里晃荡
When it’s Charlie, it must be the drugs.
怎么轮到我 就肯定是因为吸毒的原因呢?
It’s funny, you didn’t answer the question.
好吧 你还没正面回答我呢
You remember the plane?
还记得那驾飞机吗 John?
We burned it. Eko and me.
我和Eko把它烧了
We burned the whole thing. The heroin, the statues.
我们把一切都烧掉了 包括海♥洛♥因♥ 还有那些雕像
It’s all gone, destroyed.
都没了 销毁了
All of them?
全部么?
All of them.
当然
Trust is a hard thing to win back.
失去的信任是很难找回来的
Claire needs time.
Claire还需要时间
You should leave her and the baby alone for a while.
你得让他们母子静一静
Can you do this? You look green.
你还好吧? 你脸色很差
Sod off. I’m fine.
滚开 我很好
Let’s give this another go, shall we?
好的 我们再来一遍
Get it together. Lest you forget, we need this.
那好 振作起来好吗? 免得你忘记 我们就得这样
Tea.
给我杯茶
So, you lads ready?
你们准备好了么?
We’re ready. Let’s go.
当然 我们准备好了
Let’s try not to blow it this time.
这次别演砸了 行么?
You good?
谢了 你还好吧 没问题
We’ve only 20 minutes till we’re in overtime.
我们还有二十分钟
Get it right.
现在 各就各位 准备好
All right.
知道了
Camera.
摄像
Rotate on the eight count. Rolling.
转向八点钟方向 举高点
Hold the product up.
都把产品举起来
Butties diapers, take 53.
“好伙伴纸尿布” 第53场
Playback.Mark it.
转回去 准备
And action.
开始!
Acting like…
像…
Cut.
停!
It’s all right.
没事儿
That’s it. We’re wrapped.
就这样 收工!
No. Mate. Hang on.
等等 伙计 等等!
Wait.
等等
What are you doing?
等等 你这是什么意思?
Let’s not waste any more time.
我们别浪费时间了
You were only hired as a favour to your lawyer.
用你们已经是给你们律师面子了
I wanted Dirt Spigot.
我找Dirt Spigot
Come on, mate.
得了 伙计
Give us another chance.
再给我们一次机会
You want another chance? Take my advice.
你想再来一次吗? 那就听我的
Ditch that one. He’s a bloody disaster.
甩掉他 他是害群之马
I’m not ditching anyone.
我不会丢下任何一个
He’s my brother.
他是我兄弟
Right. Well, then,
好吧 那这样
I guess you’re fired.
我想你被解雇了
Is this washer and dryer newer than everything else in here?
这儿就洗衣机和干衣机还不错了 是吧?
It washes clothes. That’s all I need to know.
对我来说 只要能洗就行
Finally.
总算
Someone who keeps it simple.
有人觉得这事容易了
Look at this.
看这件衣服
I got it in some of the abandoned luggage.
我在一个没人要的皮箱里找到的
You think I can pull this off?
你觉得我穿了好看么?
Let me give you a hint.
让我给你点提示
When a girl asks that kind of question,
通常如果一个女孩这样问
she’s looking for validation.
那她就是想得到称赞
Do I know you from somewhere?
我们…之前见过么?
You mean other than the flight?
你指除了在飞机上之外?
The flight… Turn around.
飞机上… 好了 转过身去
Turn around. I’m gonna try it on.
转过去 转过去 我想试试这件衣服
Sure, go ahead. No peeking.
好吧 尽管试 不许偷看
I cannot believe you don’t remember stepping on my foot.
我不敢相信你忘了曾经踩过我的脚
I did? Yes, you did. And it was hard.
是么? 当然咯 而且还踩的很痛
I remember you were the last one on the flight,
我记得你因为你是最后一个上飞机的
and you were all sweaty and you had headphones on
你急急忙忙全身是汗 还戴着耳机
and crunch,
喀一声
you stepped on my foot.
然后你就踩了我
Turn around.
好了 转过来吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
It’s awesome.
太好看了
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m marking trees.
给树做记号♥
Why?
为什么?
Because
因为…
these are the ones I like.
这些是我的爱好
Did you tell Locke you gave me a statue from the plane?
你告诉Locke我拿了飞机上的雕像么?
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做?
He knows, man.
可他知道了 伙计
That bald wanker knows something.
那个秃子好像知道了什么
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了 Charlie?
Apart from me losing my mind? No. Everything’s peachy.
除了有点失控之外 别的还行
Why would you say you are losing your mind?
为什么你说你有点失控呢?
How about the fact that I’ve been sleepwalking?
要不怎么会梦游
Stealing babies from their cribs?
半夜把孩子抱走…
And the vivid dreams that make me feel like I’m awake
还有真实不能再真实的梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!